OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for this podcast? I'm looking around in the previous threads, no luck yet.
On Stitcher its called Real Rhoden Massacre Talk.

It's from some women who run a FB group.
Since you're a long time follower of the case, you may be familiar with these women.

Does anyone have a link for this podcast? I'm looking around in the previous threads, no luck yet.

Sorry, I don’t have it.
Just realized they are on Twitter, if you are on there - p
@realrhodentalk
Looks like podcasts and YouTube video.
I can’t say if they have anything more reliable than we have.
Unless they are insiders.

Sorry, I don’t have it.
Just realized they are on Twitter, if you are on there - p
@realrhodentalk
Looks like podcasts and YouTube video.
I can’t say if they have anything more reliable than we have.
Unless they are insiders.

Because I am a "newb" to this case, I used it as a summary.

@Cool Cats

Just one more question.
In this podcast, they say that there is a second man that was living in a camper on the Rhoden property.
But, that he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time. That is may be because he is a witness for the state and in custody.
I am sure if it's true, you know who I am talking about (since you and Betty seem to hold the answers to many things).

Who is this guy? Do you believe he is a witness?

Can't name him b/c of TOS. He's not a suspect. I am not sure that he lived there at the time of the murders. He may already have been gone.

On Stitcher its called Real Rhoden Massacre Talk.

It's from some women who run a FB group.
Since you're a long time follower of the case, you may be familiar with these women.

Thanks! I'll check it out. Friendly reminder: check with mods before you quote anything here from the podcast. Give them the link, they'll check it out and approve if ok. It's a general rule they apply to all podcasts.

Can't name him b/c of TOS. He's not a suspect. I am not sure that he lived there at the time of the murders. He may already have been gone.

Seconding what RSD1200 is saying. We can't discuss or sleuth anyone who hasn't been named a suspect or POI by LE. LE have made their arrests for those involved in the Rhoden/Gilley massacre and have clearly stated there will be no more arrest and that there are no more suspects.

JMO, it's safe to assume if anyone else was living on the property with KR the night of his murder, they would have been killed too. The Wags didn't leave any witnesses other than infants and toddlers.

@Cool Cats

Just one more question.
In this podcast, they say that there is a second man that was living in a camper on the Rhoden property.
But, that he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time. That is may be because he is a witness for the state and in custody.
I am sure if it's true, you know who I am talking about (since you and Betty seem to hold the answers to many things).

Who is this guy? Do you believe he is a witness?
I know who he is. He was living in a camper in the back of Chris Sr's property. (No, there are no photos of his trailer/camper in MSM)

His initials are SM, his many phones are listed in the discovery. I have a photo of him but am not allowed to post it here per WS rules. He helped Chris with his businesses but this is not in MSM so I can't talk about it here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Betty!

No problem. I'd almost forgotten about the rule until I saw the mods using it in the thread about the Delphi, IN (Abby & Libby) murders the other day. It's more of an issue there as it seems many people have done questionable videos and podcasts about the girls' murders, including reenactments, naming of "suspects", etc. Much praise to our mods who manage to keep up with all this.

I did but then in reading think it's just a way for the defendants lawyers to talk the actual points, even evidence of the case with the judge in private, not in open court. They called it a status conference not hearing I believe, right?

Status Conference Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Jake's Status hearing would have been PUBLIC according to the following article:

Status hearing for Edward Wagner postponed - Portsmouth Daily Times

"Status conferences in criminal proceedings generally involve discussions amongst the attorneys for both the defense and prosecution as well as the presiding judge in an attempt to determine the progress and direction of the case, often focusing on various evidentiary issues or pretrial motions. Such hearings generally are open to the public as Tuesday’s hearing would have been."

Jake's Status hearing would have been PUBLIC according to the following article:

Status hearing for Edward Wagner postponed - Portsmouth Daily Times

"Status conferences in criminal proceedings generally involve discussions amongst the attorneys for both the defense and prosecution as well as the presiding judge in an attempt to determine the progress and direction of the case, often focusing on various evidentiary issues or pretrial motions. Such hearings generally are open to the public as Tuesday’s hearing would have been."

IDK, perhaps they're preparing to have a change of venue, move the trials to other counties?

I know their pain on having to pay for medical, I to is on disability, I worked 32 years and blew 3 disc out and had to retire but the job I work at was real dusty so I have use inhaler and a breathing treatment machine the inhaler cost me $600 a month not counting the other medications I have to buy. I get no help from the government
I hope things go better for you. I will be thinking of you.

IFB churches believe that all children are born liars!? That all need beatings and degradation to become lifelong true Christians!? Is this really what FW raised her children with and in turn what AW raised hers with? This along with subservancy of all women? Reading up on the IFB churches is a real eye-opener, I had no idea they were so violent.
BBM

Words fail me. What are they lying about? Being hungry? Needing their diaper changed?

BBM

Words fail me. What are they lying about? Being hungry? Needing their diaper changed?

It certainly would explain a great deal about the psycho, murderous Wagners. Very disturbing, but it fits with their behavior and actions.

Does this mean the Wags believe in child abuse?

Is this the reason why they were so "he** bent" on getting custody of their children and grandchildren? Did they think that allowing their offspring to be raised in a non-radical extreme religion would result in their eternal damnation?

It really does explain the motives more from the perspective of violent, religious extremism.

FW said when the murders happened she "thought it was ISIS"! Quite the Freudian slip there. In some ways it was a group of people like ISIS, only extreme American zealots.

I know who he is. He was living in a camper in the back of Chris Sr's property. (No, there are no photos of his trailer/camper in MSM)

His initials are SM, his many phones are listed in the discovery. I have a photo of him but am not allowed to post it here per WS rules. He helped Chris with his businesses but this is not in MSM so I can't talk about it here.

Also, BBL was a temporary "home" for him

I’m curious, and maybe this was already answered, why would JW’s truck evidence be found in AW’s discovery and not in JW’s? Do you suppose she was the driver/get away and her finger prints/boot prints were found? Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa