Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alert is not over, it's just been reposted under a different url (see Messages from Carroll County E911 : Nixle):

Entered: 21 minutes ago
Roadway closed between US 421 and 1275 W on Bicycle Bridge Rd for an investigation. Avoid the area. More »

We need a local reporter on the scene or to ask questions! Well, not on the scene because the road is closed but at least ask questions.

I am praying that a press conference is announced in the near future! Please, please let this case be solved. I have been so hopeful and optimistic since the PC a few weeks ago.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but what are the odds of conducting an investigation in the exact same place as a previously executed SW? It is not as if BBR is a densely populated area.

Last edited:
The notification about the road closure etc was put out at 8:20am. Since then it has caught the attention of us and others interested in the Delphi case. The only news we have heard is a vague reference to someone in the water. LE knows the word going around is it might somehow be connected to the murders. All they have to do is release a quick statement saying it is not related at all and that would put an end to it. But they haven’t. They are either completely tone-deaf about public relations or....maybe something’s up.

The notification about the road closure etc was put out at 8:20am. Since then it has caught the attention of us and others interested in the Delphi case. The only news we have heard is a vague reference to someone in the water. LE knows the word going around is it might somehow be connected to the murders. All they have to do is release a quick statement saying it is not related at all and that would put an end to it. But they haven’t. They are either completely tone-deaf about public relations or....maybe something’s up.
I don't know what is happening, but fingers crossed for developments on the case.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member