Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasn’t been at nursery since April and there were previous hospital visits, this is getting more concerning I’m kind of on the fence with mom now, are we allowed to discuss her now she’s been banned from having contact w/other children?

Would like to know exactly when BB left for her trip and when she arrived back so we can try and get it in the timeline. Also when was Maleah last seen by anyone other than those she lived with?

Not that this really matters, but I wanted to point out that the car wasn't found exactly in the Wal-Mart parking lot. The Dollar Tree where the person that reported it was coming out of is in front of the Wal-Mart with many other businesses including dentist. The parking lots are very much separate and it looks like you can get to the DT without going into the Wal-Mart parking lot. /www.google.com/maps/dir/Dollar+Tree,+Highway+6,+Missouri+City,+TX/Walmart+Supercenter,+Highway+6,+Missouri+City,+TX/@29.5734058,-95.572262,409m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x8640e5e4ab8de57b:0x6fddfc861d1f1932!2m2!1d-95.5715054!2d29.5736029!1m5!1m1!1s0x8640e5fbf06c7145:0x9c3416bbc7e13753!2m2!1d-95.5679631!2d29.5736584

I agree.

I watched the live video of car recovery and it was within very close proximity to Hibachi Buffet, Chiropractor, Dentist, (and a Dollar Tree that I did not see).

IMO, car was within close surveillance range to any of the businesses noted above.

ETA: best described as strip mall parking lot.

Last edited:
She hasn’t been at nursery since April and there were previous hospital visits, this is getting more concerning I’m kind of on the fence with mom now, are we allowed to discuss her now she’s been banned from having contact w/other children?

Would like to know exactly when BB left for her trip and when she arrived back so we can try and get it in the timeline. Also when was Maleah last seen by anyone other than those she lived with?

It sounds like she was last seen by Grandma (BB2) before the mother’s flight and no family member saw her after that... I’m of the same mind as you - her trip doesn’t rule her out in my mind.

Last seen at daycare 4/26
Last seen by Grandma 'BB2' 4/29, at her home, BB was there with MD to do laundry to prepare for her trip
I believe BB left for the funeral on 5/1 (but it may have been 4/30)
BB flew home on 5/3, DV and the kids were reportedly on the way to pick her up from the airport when he heard the 'pop' and he, MD and his son were all 'abducted'

I agree.

I watched the live video of car recovery and it was within very close proximity to Hibachi Buffet, Chiropractor, Dentist, (and a Dollar Tree that I did not see).

IMO, car was within close surveillance range to any of the businesses noted above.

ETA: best described as strip mall parking lot.

I have a hard time believing an unlocked car left in a strip center for any length of time wasn't stolen or stripped.

So she was out of daycare for the entire week leading up to her 'abduction'.
Hrm.

Maybe she was supposed to go with BB for the funeral, but actually was sick?
That could be. I wonder though, if the reason she was absent all week from day care was because she was sick, did anyone take her to the doctor?
I would think with all the people who had custody, someone would have thought to get it checked out, considering she was recovering from surgery. Imo

I am not comfortable with this.Meaning the reporter going to the preschool and reporting.

Right? It's a little weird.

More interested in the fact she hasn't been in daycare since April?!

That is really concerning. She had surgery in April though, right? Not sure when in April but I'm guessing sending her back to school wouldn't be a great idea. At least I wouldn't send her, I would be too scared that she would get hurt.

Ahh, so they have grandparent rights in Texas. Grandparent rights in Michigan are not very broad.

They do have grandparent's rights in TX in family law cases but that's separate.

In most states when a juvenile dependency case is opened against parents, certain relatives are able to file to intervene. The court will determine if the person's motion should be granted.

It might matter. Depending on whether Dollar Tree parking lot has cameras.
And someone mentioned earlier banks. There are 2 banks on Highway 6 (not sure what direction but to the right of the DT on the map) and another in the opposite direction on Highway 6. They might be able to help tell what time the car drove by if it was only on Highway 6. Probably can't tell who was driving though because of the dark windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa