Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? It's a little weird.

That is really concerning. She had surgery in April though, right? Not sure when in April but I'm guessing sending her back to school wouldn't be a great idea. At least I wouldn't send her, I would be too scared that she would get hurt.
Her surgery was March 19, IIRC. Can't seem to find a link, so either it was said in a video or I am mis-remembering. This article says late March/early April.
Stepdad's Statements 'Contradictory' in Case of Missing Girl, 4, He Claimed Was Abducted: Police
Oh carp, now what does this mean?!! What day did Mom leave for the funeral?
BB left for the funeral on 4/30, per BB2.
Wow! PommyMommy you are good! thank you
You're welcome. Khou11 really helped me with today's updates, lol! :p

Last edited:
That could be. I wonder though, if the reason she was absent all week from day care was because she was sick, did anyone take her to the doctor?
I would think with all the people who had custody, someone would have thought to get it checked out, considering she was recovering from surgery. Imo
Maybe because she was missing during that time. MOO

And someone mentioned earlier banks. There are 2 banks on Highway 6 (not sure what direction but to the right of the DT on the map) and another in the opposite direction on Highway 6. They might be able to help tell what time the car drove by if it was only on Highway 6. Probably can't tell who was driving though because of the dark windows.
Well, old lady me recently got a warning ticket in another city from where I reside. Our son picked up our mail and had a good chuckle because while the photo wasn't as clear as an actual photo, I could definitely be identified as driving rather than my husband. (Son offered to frame the photo for me.) So, I do believe if the driver happened to be DV, he could be identified.

Clothes and papers were seen in the car, per detective at presser.

This post is not to offend anyone:

I wondered if the car would be trashed with Taco Bell food wrappers, to add strength to his story. Not that it would but in his mind....

She might be following police scanners.
Admittedly the loud display may be for other reasons -- like she knows she screwed up by leaving Maleah with him ?

At least CPS are taking action by banning BB and DV from contacting the other children.

This is so many kinds of *advertiser censored***d up.
So many chances this could have been avoided -- when the relative tried to get custody of the kids.

Has anyone asked this question ; was Maleah receiving any benefits due to her medical costs ?
Was there a financial reason for who had custody of the children ?
I'm assuming at this time that both BB and DV were employed ?

Interesting point!

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker
Amber Alert Update: Houston Police say they haven’t been able to get ahold of Darion Vence since last weekend. They tried to call him in to give a sketch description of the three Hispanic men he says abducted him. Police say he’s a person of interest in Maleah’s disappearance.

D6JIWv-WkAAMexi.jpg

10:40 AM - 9 May 2019 pst
So he has a cell phone! What a sad looking pound puppy! Sarcasm!

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker
Amber Alert Update: Houston Police say they haven’t been able to get ahold of Darion Vence since last weekend. They tried to call him in to give a sketch description of the three Hispanic men he says abducted him. Police say he’s a person of interest in Maleah’s disappearance.

D6JIWv-WkAAMexi.jpg

10:40 AM - 9 May 2019 pst

I can just imagine this genius bashing his own head against a wall to cause that boo boo.

We’re trying to look at the (surveillance) video to see when it was dropped off,” he said.

Fregia said police haven’t been able to coordinate a time to meet with Maleah’s stepfather, Darion Vence, to get a police sketch drawn up of the alleged kidnappers. He declined to say whether he was a person of interest in the investigation.

“I would like to to talk to him, but right now I’m not concerned that we haven’t,” he said.

Authorities continue to search for a blue pickup truck connected to the case.
Car connected to Maleah Davis' disappearance found; search for 4-year-old continues

So I guess DV has a full schedule? Lmbo
IMO he won’t go because 1) the three men never existed
2) he’s afraid he won’t leave PD

IIRC, BB said earlier that DV was "devastated". Probably he's taken to his bed or some such, since he's refusing telephone contact with BB, LE, and reporters. Oh, and his employer. Hmm. Wonder if he'd come out if someone showed up where he was staying?

Erica Simon on Twitter
#MaleahDavis’ aunt reached out to me; says her sister is a “real sweet girl” who was in Massachusetts w/ her from 4/30-5/3 for their dad’s funeral. (This photo is at the burial). Despite what people think, she says Brittany is NOT involved in dissapearance.

D6JyylUW0AEFk3l.jpg

3:45 PM - 9 May 2019

Yeah, I've never thought BB was involved in her disappearance. Just a little "neglectful" ...

Oh carp, now what does this mean?!! What day did Mom leave for the funeral?

Good question. More red flags here:

Friday, May 3, 2019
  • BB did not have her house keys and spent the night with BB2 [11]
Saturday, May 4, 2019
  • BB told ABC13 they called police Sat a.m. to file a report because they were concerned they had not heard from DV, but detective clearly stated no report was filed [2].
  • BB2 explained that on Sat, they went to the PD again when nobody was contacting them and found out they had to fill out more forms, call the missing person’s unit, etc. [11]
So, your kids are missing and your fiancee is missing and you just calmly spend the night at mom's house? And then she claims she filed a police report on Saturday, but the PD says that didn't happen. Oh, well, we went back, you know, because no one contacted us and we found out, oh, there was all this paperwork and stuff we needed to fill out. And other people to contact.

What? Where the hell is the call to 911? "I can't find my fiance and he has our kids, who are missing. I'm worried."

IIRC, BB said earlier that DV was "devastated". Probably he's taken to his bed or some such, since he's refusing telephone contact with BB, LE, and reporters. Oh, and his employer. Hmm. Wonder if he'd come out if someone showed up where he was staying?

Wish we’d find out, lol!
I think he’s crouched in front of the TV, opining on his rotten luck, how he will be falsely arrested/charged & the Hispanic men will go free, blah, blah.

Fox26 reporter Ivory Hecker says on SM that DV hasn't been to work in a week, was sent home for vomiting then he claimed he had the flu. Not answering the phone about his absences now.

I sure hope LE really has eyes on him.

Last edited:
Erica Simon on Twitter
#MaleahDavis’ aunt reached out to me; says her sister is a “real sweet girl” who was in Massachusetts w/ her from 4/30-5/3 for their dad’s funeral. (This photo is at the burial). Despite what people think, she says Brittany is NOT involved in dissapearance.

D6JyylUW0AEFk3l.jpg

3:45 PM - 9 May 2019
Interesting that they contacted the media. Defense Strategy? MOO

I can just imagine this genius bashing his own head against a wall to cause that boo boo.

It's interesting. His nose appears uninjured. Yet he took a hard enough whack (I guess one, who knows) on his forehead to be mostly, supposedly unconscious for the next 24 hours, by his account, but not hard enough to need sutures, or even brain surgery. Ooookaay.

Gosh my partner who is step daddy although not legally but has in been our lives now since my son was 15 and he is now 23 almost 24 shows more concern and love. As well my son has put us through some hefty stuff over the last few years.
But this is also why I waited. His dad passed when he was 5 and we were young. I had my son at 17. His father passed away over drugs. I didn’t trust myself that I would find anyone suitable for HIM.
That’s all I will say. I’ve had mixed feelings on all WS “victims” on this thread but now I sit on my hands. Just hoping against hope that someone just saved this darling but I’m lying to myself.
Oh and I don’t believe all stepfathers legal or not are all monsters. We just have to do better by our own babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios