Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
6K5VGG2ANJAO7HNMFKNTIRQTKU.JPG

Kenneth Howard, 22mths
Salyersville, KY
Last seen May 12th, 2019

The search is underway for a missing toddler in Eastern Kentucky.

Investigators are looking for 22-month-old Kenneth Howard. He went missing Sunday night.

Crews are searching in the Kenneth Combs Road area of Magoffin County, near Floyd County.

It's unclear what Kenneth's parents were doing when he went missing

Carter Conley leads the Magoffin County Rescue Squad. He told WKYT his team was contacted around 8:30 p.m. Conley said Kenneth went missing around 7:30 and that the family spent time looking for him before calling the police.
Police searching for missing eastern Kentucky toddler

Kenneth Howard is 22 months old and has been missing since Sunday evening, LEX18 reported. The toddler went missing near Sayersville, Kentucky — about two hours southeast of Lexington.

Police would resume at 11 a.m. Monday.

Several agencies have assisted in the search, and dog teams are on site if necessary.

Police searching for missing eastern Kentucky toddler

Crews in Magoffin County are searching for a 22-month-old boy who went missing Sunday night.
MAY 13, 2019 07:30 AM

Carter Conley, chief of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad, said Kenneth Howard was last seen by his father around 7:30 p.m. The boy was playing in the yard of his home and took off when his dad went inside, prompting an all-night search from the rescue squad in the wooded area near the residence, Conley said.

The search began around 8:30 p.m. Sunday and is concentrated in the southern end of Magoffin County about one mile from the Floyd County border, he added.

The rescue squad used a drone with thermal imaging from Pike County Emergency Management Sunday night, according to Conley. Search dogs will be arriving later Monday morning, he said.

A helicopter was shown by WYMTcircling the area where Kenneth was last seen.

The search from the rescue squad was called off around 7 a.m. so crews can regroup and get more help. Their search will resume around 11 a.m., Conley said. He is not asking the public’s help searching for Kenneth.

“We have experienced people right now and that’s what we are relying on. We are using our trained resources,” Conley said.

The Magoffin County Sheriff’s Office and Kentucky State Police are assisting in the search.

Vicky Wireman Howard, Kenneth’s aunt, said hundreds of volunteers were doing ground searches.

Crews hunt overnight for missing 22-month-old in Magoffin County. Dogs to join search

Lots of information with this live reporter. Toddler is still missing. This is next county over from where I live. They are not encouraging help in searching. They have drones, dogs, several county agents involved. Went missing around 7:30 p.m. Sunday night from his yard. Story here:

EKB News

Search in progress for missing toddler in Magoffin County
SALYERSVILLE, Ky. (WYMT) -

A Magoffin County dispatcher confirmed that an active search for a missing 22-month-old is in progress. The boy's name is Kenneth Howard.

A team of several people including rescuers is searching the area where the child was seen last. The toddler went missing around 7:30 p.m. Sunday night.

"I knew this was very serious," said community member Tip Conley. “He was a very loving little boy but he was really active. They called me and I ran out of the house to be any assistance that I could."

Crews are searching the Kenneth Combs Branch area of Magoffin County, near the Floyd County line.

The dispatcher also said the team has three dogs and a drone to assist the team's search efforts.

Conley said Howard was a typical child.

"Well, he was real interested in getting into everything. But he was smart, I mean, he was just hard to keep up with but, you know, he just wanted to know about everything," said Conley. “We're really worried about him, you know. I hope that we find him soon."

There are two helicopters circling the area and Kentucky State Police troopers are on scene. Conley said he is worried about Howard's safety.

“It's going to be about that cold tonight, you know. He's got to be getting cold and hungry," Conley said.

We will update this story as we get more information.

Search in progress for missing toddler in Magoffin County

How horrible. Another little one missing. I hope they find him very soon. Prayers for him and his family. My first thought was why leave a 22 mos old alone for even a minute? Especially leaving him outside while you go inside? He couldn’t have traveled too far. Maybe he’s lost at a neighbors property. I’m sure they’re looking..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back