Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a photo posted up thread somewhere (it’s a photo on the big banner from the vigils and stuff) where she is sitting in a car with a regular seatbelt on ... and even that is on incorrrctly. She’s too young to even be out of a high back 5pt harnessed booster but that doesn’t surprise me that there wouldn’t be a car seat for her.

Is there a way to search for just photos posted on this thread? Found it.

Not giving these parents any medals here ... but maybe she was just posing for the picture like that - my daughter from early on used to climb in the car and buckle up like a "big girl" just like that and I am sure I even have pictures of her like that but I sure as heck have never driven without her properly secured in an appropriate care seat.

*I sure would hate my parenting skills and my love for my child to be judged based on random pictures shown out of context.

‎Crime Stories with Nancy Grace on Apple Podcasts

Great point. The Nissan that DV claimed he heard a popping noise from, was just fine when they recovered it from Walmart. Another red flag. Keep ‘em comin Nancy. MOO

Did Nancy give a link to such information? She is well-known, here on the threads, to not have very good information that has been vetted in my opinion.

For years I have questioned her and her producers as far as vetting information and making sure it is correct. I followed her too closely on too many cases to take her information unless it has mainstream Media or law enforcement verification. I have seen no verification from law enforcement, has anybody else?

ETA, referring to the quote from the Nancy Grace article they said the car was tested later and there was no problem with a car. I question whether that information was released as I have never seen it.

Last edited:
NV - NV - Zaela Walker, 2, North Las Vegas, August 2018 *Arrest*

In this case, both parents have been charged with murder, no admission, no body. Both are currently in jail, they can't make bail. Similar situation...

I just scanned that thread and it looks like it took six months before LE charged the mother- I guess they were hoping to keep her cooperation?

It looks like that baby could be in any of several states. That’s a huge area to search, isn’t it? I hope Maleah is found before six months go by.

Someone knows something. Maybe the reward will help bring people forward. I understand not trusting the police or wanting to be a snitch but this is a little girl, I hope someone does the right thing.

Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?
Although the Texas EquuSearch team scoured through remote areas in Rosharon, Texas, hoping to find 4-year-old Maleah Davis, they suspended their search Wednesday evening after failing to find anything substantial. Meanwhile, the founder of the search team is questioning whether Maleah’s mother was in her apartment with the girl before leaving for the airport.

[...]

“I was in a helicopter. We flew that whole route,” Miller said. “What I was looking for her, of course was her little body or if he burned little Maleah….When he left that apartment he had a blue clothes basket and a trash bag and, inside of the vehicle was a brand new gas can with just a smidget of gas in the bottom of it.

Miller also touched on Bowens and her flight to Massachusetts on April 30, the last day Maleah was seen on security footage at a Houston apartment complex. According to Miller, Maleah was dropped off at daycare during the early morning hours of April 30, yet for some reason was brought back to the apartment. Security footage captured the little girl walking toward her apartment with Vence at around 7:45 a.m.

“Supposedly the children were taken to daycare that morning, but then Maleah… apparently she (Bowens) brought her back and she (Maleah) was apparently in the apartment for like an hour and a half before mom left. But she says she doesn’t ever remember seeing her in the apartment. So, you know, who’s telling the truth and who’s lying? I think she’s lying and I think he’s lying.

[...]

ETA: Nancy Grace's podcast is linked in the article.

Last edited:
Wow, that was definitely worth reading. Curious. She was there for an hour and a half, per Mr. Miller, before she left for her flight. And only a “smidgen” of gas was in the can...
And, BB brought Maleah back to the apartment? Did anyone listen to Nancy's podcast? I wonder if that's accurate since we have photos of DV returning to the apartment with Maleah... :confused:

Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?
Although the Texas EquuSearch team scoured through remote areas in Rosharon, Texas, hoping to find 4-year-old Maleah Davis, they suspended their search Wednesday evening after failing to find anything substantial. Meanwhile, the founder of the search team is questioning whether Maleah’s mother was in her apartment with the girl before leaving for the airport.

[...]

“I was in a helicopter. We flew that whole route,” Miller said. “What I was looking for her, of course was her little body or if he burned little Maleah….When he left that apartment he had a blue clothes basket and a trash bag and, inside of the vehicle was a brand new gas can with just a smidget of gas in the bottom of it.

Miller also touched on Bowens and her flight to Massachusetts on April 30, the last day Maleah was seen on security footage at a Houston apartment complex. According to Miller, Maleah was dropped off at daycare during the early morning hours of April 30, yet for some reason was brought back to the apartment. Security footage captured the little girl walking toward her apartment with Vence at around 7:45 a.m.

“Supposedly the children were taken to daycare that morning, but then Maleah… apparently she (Bowens) brought her back and she (Maleah) was apparently in the apartment for like an hour and a half before mom left. But she says she doesn’t ever remember seeing her in the apartment. So, you know, who’s telling the truth and who’s lying? I think she’s lying and I think he’s lying.

[...]

WOA.

A reward is being offered in the case of a 4-year-old Houston girl who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Crime Stoppers said the reward of up to $5,000 for information about Maleah Davis’ disappearance is the standard amount that is offered in any unsolved case, but it might be increased in the future.

Reward offered in Maleah Davis case

Did Nancy give a link to such information? She is well-known, here on the threads, to not have very good information that has been vetted in my opinion.

For years I have questioned her and her producers as far as vetting information and making sure it is correct. I followed her too closely on too many cases to take her information unless it has mainstream Media or law enforcement verification. I have seen no verification from law enforcement, has anybody else?

ETA, referring to the quote from the Nancy Grace article they said the car was tested later and there was no problem with a car. I question whether that information was released as I have never seen it.
Have never heard of Nancy providing links. Don’t think she has to. ??MOO

<snip>(Maleah) was apparently in the apartment for like an hour and a half before mom left. But she says she doesn’t ever remember seeing her in the apartment. So, you know, who’s telling the truth and who’s lying? I think she’s lying and I think he’s lying.

[...]

BBM
I am SO glad MSM finally reported this... you can go back and read some of my other posts and they will now make sense

EXCLUSIVE: Brittany Bowens, mother of Maleah Davis, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side
bowens_1558036815653_7276684_ver1.0_160_90.JPG

[...]

Brittany Bowens, mother of Maleah Davis, discusses her relationship with ex-fiance Derion Vence, why Maleah was removed from the home by CPS, why she allowed Maleah to stay in Vence's care after she broke of their engagement, and more.

Watch full interview on FOX 26 at 5 p.m. Thursday.

[...]

[...]

Whoa, much of the stuff that is only been a social media is now being said by Tim.

I guess we can now discuss

I haven't had the msm rule before on other forums. I appreciate it here and see the reason for it. And it's been a lesson in patience.

Thanks for the MSM link shares everyone. Will be tuning in at five on their live stream.

:):):)

Maleah Davis: Inside the ‘nightmare’ jail where mom’s boyfriend is held, as little girl remains missing for weeks
It’s been called a nightmare by a local attorney and “unsafe and unhealthy” by Senator John Whitmire. Apparently, the man suspected of involvement in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is currently housed in a jail that’s no picnic, even for the most hardened criminals.

[...]

Vence is housed on the sixth floor at the jail, which according to Chron, houses “some of the jail’s most dangerous inmates.” He’s currently at the “JA07” location, off of N. San Jacinto in downtown Houston. It’s one of the largest jails in the nation, housing over 9,000 inmates.

[...]

Visitation takes place in the lobby of the jail, but some inmates at the San Jacinto location also have the option of “off-site” visitation, at $5.99 per visitation. Off-site visitation allows inmates to talk to visitors who never have to leave home. Instead, they can talk via a webcam to the inmate.

[...]

Vence has access to phones inside the pod he’s assigned to, but his calls are monitored and come with steep collect call fees. He has no access to his own television, but shares a single television unit in the dayroom of his cell block, with numerous other inmates.

Harris-County-Jail.jpg

“Dirt like this gutter’s all over the floor — and feces, another man’s ****, on the floor,” inmate “Robert” told the outlet.

Other inmates said the showers had mildew, the smell was overwhelming, and at one point, the jail was so overcrowded that “kicking people in the head” was an easy way to wake someone up. The jail is currently working on its goals to decrease overcrowding.

Vence, along with most other inmates, eats in the cafeteria of the jail, located on the first floor. The food is substandard at best, typical of most jails, but the meals were reportedly so poor at the Harris County jail that in 2018, it failed a health inspection.

[...]

Harris County jail at one point had one of the “worst sexual assault rates in the country.”

[...]
I giggled a little during & after reading that:eek: Am I bad?? :oops:
Thank you for posting this @PommyMommy :D
MOO

And, BB brought Maleah back to the apartment? Did anyone listen to Nancy's podcast? I wonder if that's accurate since we have photos of DV returning to the apartment with Maleah... :confused:
it may be a mistake, I am of the opinion that BB and DV left together, but if it's not a mistake, that puts BB at the apartment with Maleah 30 minutes after DV is seen leaving alone on video

BBM
I am SO glad MSM finally reported this... you can go back and read some of my other posts and they will now make sense
They've always made sense. Do we know if she lied to police about this or did she tell them she was there? MOO
MOO
If you're bad, I am too. Lol :p

MOO

Perfect living conditions for him, imo.

ETA:
1]

701 JailEdit
The 701 Jail (located at 701 North San Jacinto Street) is one of the largest detention facilities in the United States.[3] The seven floor 701 Jail has 4,144 inmate beds. The 701 Jail, originally a five-story building to be used as a cold storage warehouse,[4]opened in the late 1920s. The Houston Terminal Warehouse and Cold Storage Facility was constantly occupied throughout its history. In 1989 the county completed the planning and design stage of its new jail. The cold storage portion was allowed to thaw, and construction on the facility began in December of that year.[3] The facility was gutted and two floors were added.[4]The 701 Jail opened in August 1991.[3] Harris County stated that the re-use of the warehouse saved the county about $21,000,000. About 600 sheriff's deputies and detention officers work in the facility. The county designates the 701 Jail as a "Direct Observation" facility, where staff members monitor inmates continuously for 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.[4] In 2002 the 701 Jail was the second largest American jail, with the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department being the largest.[5]

Harris County Jail - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member