Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
QX seems to be escalating the situation to bring attention to QX. Sensationalism is the key element here.

Anything QX says, hasn't been in the favor of BB. He is the one who said that DV had been abusive to Maleah previously, which made BB look like the worst Mother EVER, to leave her medically fragile child with a caregiver who had already abused her!

BB would be better served to cut QX to the curb. He is not an attorney. Anything BB says to QX is fair game in court. QX could find himself with a subpoena, testifying for the prosecution, against BB!

I would not believe anything QX says. He has inserted himself in this situation, just for his own narcissism.

Thanks for the reply. I agree totally. Just wasn't sure if I had missed anything.

True, but I was referring to her interview by the media. I suppose she can say all she wants on SM or to anyone who will listen, but wouldn't QX try to avoid her discussing anything related to CPS in an interview? Especially since he is the one who ran his mouth in the first place?
I think he was also trying to repair some of the damage caused by what he had said previously. Imo

It is kind of alarming when QX is the voice of reason in a partnership.

Do you know how long it was before she publicly expressed doubt in him?
I think it was after the car was found (May 9) and he hadn't been communicating with her all week. This is from early on the 10th.:

Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- "I don't believe his story." Mother of missing Houston girl #MaleahDavis tells me that she thinks the girls step-father Darion Vence had something to do with the disappearance of the 4-year-old. "He's responsible."She hasn't spoken to him since Monday.
7:50 AM - 10 May 2019

Last edited:
Thanks, I missed that part about the call that he was in the hospital. But then again maybe my brain just didn't want to remember since it's so confusing.
I wonder what the conversation was while he was at BB's mom's house.
BB said DV didn't want to talk but that he told her he was sorry and that he tried to protect her (Maleah). I'd guess there was more than that, that's just what BB shared in the ABC interview. MOO

Last edited:
I just want to take a minute to talk about the importance in having security cameras. A lot of people may thing "they" don't need cameras. My cameras, other than piece of mind, have never helped me, but they have helped my neighbors. In this case someone else's cameras may be what end up putting people in jail. Someone else's cameras just probably saved little Salem Sabatka's life allowing LE to find her in 7 hours. A full camera system can be bought for under $200 online and is fairly easy to install. They also could make a nice gift to someone. Something to think about.

She said he didn't want to talk but said he was sorry and that he tried to protect her (Maleah). I'd guess there was more than that, that's just what BB shared in the ABC interview. MOO
Maybe I missed this entire interview. Was it the FOX interview that was divided in several parts? When was the ABC interview?

Also, watch this video of the Grandmother speaking to media. It doesn't sound like a person who "doesn't want to be in the media". She also gives her account or Friday night and Saturday morning. I wish she was talking now.
Both DV and BB were staying at her house at least on Sunday, maybe longer. She has to know something.

She was non committal with her answers too.
She couldn't say for sure the last time she saw Maleah. Just "I'd like to say it was Monday",when pressed about it she gave a reluctant yes.
I don't know why she wasn't more affirmative on when she last saw Maleah.
MOO.

BBM. I'd like to know what information along these lines was shared by the employees at the daycare, because I'm sure LE has talked to them. We know that the last time Maleah attended daycare was 4/26, but it seems likely that they saw DV after that date when he was dropping off Maleah's younger brother (possibly the older brother too; I don't think it's been confirmed that either or both of them attends the same daycare but I am speculating that at least the younger one does). When DV appeared to drop off or pick up the toddler, did he say anything about where Maleah was? Did he say she was sick? Did he leave her in the car while he did drop-off on Tuesday? Did the daycare workers notice anything out of the ordinary about his affect?

Thursday, May 9: The owner of Maleah's daycare told KHOU that they haven't seen her since April 26. The owner said Vence picked up his son Friday but Maleah wasn't with him.

Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl

I just want to take a minute to talk about the importance in having security cameras. A lot of people may thing "they" don't need cameras. My cameras, other than piece of mind, have never helped me, but they have helped my neighbors. In this case someone else's cameras may be what end up putting people in jail. Someone else's cameras just probably saved little Salem Sabatka's life allowing LE to find her in 7 hours. A full camera system can be bought for under $200 online and is fairly easy to install. They also could make a nice gift to someone. Something to think about.

This is a really great idea, especially for Father's Day, who knows what to buy for men?! I can totally see my husband loving this, and checking the camera feed all of the time on his computer or cell phone. I think that they carry a full system at Costco.

Thanks for posting that again. I did see it before but somehow missed the part of her talking about seeing DV on Sunday.
When QX talks about mothers leaving their children with boyfriends and making sure they are safe he sounds more like a preacher than anything else. Imo
of course...it was quite hectic cause all the interviews (videos) came out around the same time. I guess BB was on tour all day. Moo

Thursday, May 9: The owner of Maleah's daycare told KHOU that they haven't seen her since April 26. The owner said Vence picked up his son Friday but Maleah wasn't with him.

Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl
Thanks, so that confirms that little brother did go to the same daycare. I wish MSM would ask the daycare about Tuesday. I think it is clear that Maleah was probably gone by whenever DV picked up his son on Friday. But I am really curious about Tuesday through Thursday that week, especially that early morning Tuesday drop-off (speculating that is where DV and Maleah were returning from in the video of her trailing him into the apartment).

She was non committal with her answers too.
She couldn't say for sure the last time she saw Maleah. Just "I'd like to say it was Monday",when pressed about it she gave a reluctant yes.
I don't know why she wasn't more affirmative on when she last saw Maleah.
MOO.
I think she definitely said the last time she saw her was on that Monday. It sounds like they do their laundry at BB's mom's house. BB said it was strange that he was seen with the laundry basket since they had just done laundry, although I think she said the first of May was when they did it. That has to be a mistake because she was not even there at that time.
Either way, the fact that BB2 supports the fact that they had done laundry on Monday does point to him having no reason other than to carry out the body in that laundry basket. LE seems to believe that so it's possible they have more evidence that proves this. There must be a lot more video from the surveillance camera regarding both
of their activities that we have never seen.
I also thought I read that they are now looking over the cellphone data. I hope that's true because I'm sure it will be a goldmine of information. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa