Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

For security reasons, I don't think she's at the apartment.

Nope. Not with the shrine being built for Maleah by strangers at the apartment, I don't see BB there at all. MOO

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Although apparently detectives say they stand by their warrant. They believe it is Maleahs DNA they found. I doubt they would mistake the brothers DNA for hers.
    They also say they stand by the search of the mail route, despite his claim that he never had one.
    All the evidence he claims does not exist has been proven and verified by LE, and none of his assumptions or theories are backed by evidence. There is no proof that an insurance policy exists, or that the kidnapping was a set up, or that there was any kidnapping at all for that matter.
    He may be right about the abuse allegations, but there is no evidence of
    CPS being involved until his son came into BB's life.
    There is no doubt that these children may have been abused and neglected, but DV is not an innocent in all of this.
    It's natural to want to defend your own child but he clearly does not understand or has not done his research on the evidence against DV.

3. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Ok I remember seeing that thing and I posted about it. Let me find the post. I remember seeing it outside the apartments. Was there a video with a neighbor? Moo

4. MsBetsy

I don't know how she could even spend one night there. Didn't she say she slept in Maleahs bed one night?

5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes, they are the photos of the injuries that some speculated were from bushes. First photo is from the hospital (zoomed). Side by side...

D51A_6eWwAAXc4j.jpg [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  6. grannygates

grannygates Well-Known Member

wouldn’t a blood DNA test determine whether the blood belonged to a male or a female? Maleah has two brothers. the DNA would be different for them, i would think?

7. MsBetsy

Yeah, I think he was trying to say the noise was from a tire blowing out or something.
    LE found nothing wrong with the tires or the car, except for the fact that cadaver dogs indicated there had been a dead body in the trunk. Imo

8. MsBetsy

Yes. They found Maleah's DNA in a blood sample and the DNA from a female offspring belonging to Brittany.
    They used her toothbrush to collect her DNA to compare it to.
    Maybe that's where DV's father got the idea that they found her brother's DNA from a toothbrush. I'm sure they have his DNA too, but the blood they tested came from the blood in the hallway that had not been cleaned up. Imo

9. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Yes, I believe the probable cause statement spoke to the blood sample dna-- from a "female contributor as the major component." MOO

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

11. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please continue discussion at Thread #8.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    AnnaGrace, Beagle and Gardener1850 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.