Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

Yes but nothing about this was typical.

The MO was unusual, but everything after that was right in line with what these guys do.

They kidnap their victim, take them to a place where they will have privacy, and all too frequently murder them.

A little girl kidnapped off the street, doesn’t become a sex trafficking victim. That is spectacularly unlikely.

This was about him, and his sick desires.

Alex Rozier‏ @AlexRozier8 2m2 minutes ago
Look at this sea of people supporting #SS . #FortWorth
D693BhYWsAAChK-.jpg

Alex Rozier‏ @AlexRozier8 9m9 minutes ago
#FortWorth @MayorBetsyPrice is out here supporting #SS . Mayor Price is one of 400 plus out here for a community walk.
D691jkkWsAAHfXl.jpg

Perhaps you are right @MassGuy
I know this area and nothing would surprise me. Local LE and civilians know what happens in Forrest Hill.
I’ve just never heard of a single case, where a low risk child is kidnapped off the street, and sex trafficked.

I can think of countless that ended in murder though.

Nichole Manna on Twitter
After this walk, Fort Worth police are expected to hold a "recap" at the location where #SS was taken. Follow @eclarridge for more info on both events.

Nichole Manna added,
D69z5B-XoAYVDMd.jpg

Emerson Clarridge @eclarridge
Jubilance here in the heart of Ryan Place. Hundreds of people are gathering and will soon walk the block to celebrate the end of their neighborhood’s nightmare.
6:34 PM - 19 May 2019

I’ve just never heard of a single case, where a low risk child is kidnapped off the street, and sex trafficked.

I can think of countless that ended in murder though.

Just thinking it may have been impulsive to get drugs. She was calm when they entered the room. IF she hadn't been raped maybe it was because he hadn't found a buyer yet.

I realize its atypical but it would limit her trauma.

Just thinking it may have been impulsive to get drugs. She was calm when they entered the room. IF she hadn't been raped maybe it was because he hadn't found a buyer yet.

I realize its atypical but it would limit her trauma.

It would be interesting to see how many other girls have been missing in this area over the last few years. Was this his first? Or one of many? Glad she was saved.

I can’t find a single case where that has happened.

Parents have done it. Legal guardians have done it. But I’ve never found a case in the United States, where a child was taken from the street, and sold.

We’re talking about a hypothetical, because this guy never got the chance to kill her, release her, or do something else.

The first two are much more likely than the latter.

Here’s a good article as to the realities of “sex trafficking.”

“These types of stories perpetuate misinformation, which leads to people being misinformed about how human trafficking happens in real life,” she said. “It’s not like a Hollywood movie. People aren’t coming up and kidnapping victims like in the movie ‘Taken.’”

Human traffickers generally appear extremely kind and knowledgeable, Mehlman-Orozco said. They speak and act on par with whoever their target is, typically kids in their early teens.

“It’s not happening overnight or as some people have described ‘in a matter of seconds or minutes,’” she said. “I’ve seen them take as long as a year or two years before they lure their victim away. It’s a long-term process.”

Mom's warning about "human trafficking" at IKEA goes viral; what you need to know

I can’t find a single case where that has happened.

Parents have done it. Legal guardians have done it. But I’ve never found a case in the United States, where a child was taken from the street, and sold.

We’re talking about a hypothetical, because this guy never got the chance to kill her, release her, or do something else.

The first two are much more likely than the latter.

Here’s a good article as to the realities of “sex trafficking.”

“These types of stories perpetuate misinformation, which leads to people being misinformed about how human trafficking happens in real life,” she said. “It’s not like a Hollywood movie. People aren’t coming up and kidnapping victims like in the movie ‘Taken.’”

Human traffickers generally appear extremely kind and knowledgeable, Mehlman-Orozco said. They speak and act on par with whoever their target is, typically kids in their early teens.

“It’s not happening overnight or as some people have described ‘in a matter of seconds or minutes,’” she said. “I’ve seen them take as long as a year or two years before they lure their victim away. It’s a long-term process.”

Mom's warning about "human trafficking" at IKEA goes viral; what you need to know

I understand that. How many cases can you find of girls abducted by strangers while walking down the street with their mothers?

I understand that. How many cases can you find of girls abducted by strangers while walking with their mothers?

I’ve found cases where kids were grabbed in front of witnesses, but not snatched from a mother’s arms.

It just speaks to his impulsiveness.

Just because his method of apprehension is unusual, doesn’t mean that his motive was any different than the countless men who have done the same.

Sexual.

No one sells kidnapping victims, and no one buys them. Not with this victimology.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back