Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see how the "mother" did not hear or know that little maleah had not entered the apartment..unless she's deaf which will prob be the next story that is made up to cover her *advertiser censored*s..shes full of it!! ..she failed that little girl no matter what and I really hope justice is served to her too! I just think of the fear that sweet angel must have been in..and that image of her trailing behind that breaks my heart..I wish they would give it up and just say where she is...!
Yeah, I just don't understand why BB is saying she didn't know MD was home. Why DV needed to sneak MD in the apartment if he was going to be alone with her for 3 days after BB left. It just doesn't make sense. IMO BB knows something happened during that time.

Last edited:
Outrage continues as search for Maleah Davis enters 3rd week
A small group of protesters gathered in front of the Child Protective Services offices in Southwest Houston Monday to continue demanding answers as to why a missing 4-year-old girl was placed back with her mother.

The protesters are from a grassroots advocacy group called Parents Against Predators.

[...]

“We want everybody that's responsible held accountable, everybody. CPS, the judge, the mom, step-dad, everybody,” said founder SP.

[...]

“CPS made the wrong decision. Her mom made the wrong decision. The idiot made the wrong decision of watching her. Nobody cares why.” LS said.

[...]

“This little girl had a life, she had a heart beating. Where is she?” LS said.

CPS officials told KPRC they can't go into more detail about the case because a gag order was issued.
How convenient for CPS,and Judge.

These two are obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed-- perhaps co-dependent fools. I also believe DV would have called police if this was an accident.

Would DV cover for BB if he's worried about his own son losing his mother?

Also, if DV felt responsible for the fight he and BB were having, and BB convinced DV it was his fault, telling him "look what you made me do"....

DV's greatest hope would be for MD not found, and no murder charges against him.

This case really saddens and sickens me. :(
I do not believe there was a fight.
If the engagement was broken off why was she expecting him to pick her up from the airport. She also told a news reporter that he is the finance /stepfather to MD after MD was missing, plus she was still wearing the ring and defending him. This is after (according to BB) she broke up with him through text at the airport because of infidelity. Not buying what she selling... Moo

BBM - This makes no sense. She would've had to access his phone or some other technology I think in order to be aware of the alleged infidelity. This leads me to believe she found out about such while she was still at the apt that morning or maybe it's BS to begin with. They were both there at the same time so why wouldn't they have fought then?? Makes zero sense. She's going to wait until she gets to the airport to start a fight with him? Ok...all moo
Or.....she lied. It didn't happen....IMO. just a thought....

Yeah, I just don't understand why BB is saying she didn't know MD was home. Why DV needed to sneak MD in the apartment if he was going to be alone with her for 3 days after BB left. It just doesn't make sense. IMO BB knows something happened during that time.
There has to be a reason why Q fibbed about 'DV sneaking Maleah in as BB was walking out the door'. Laughable he made that time span very short. Q has been inventing stories to protect BB from being charged with child endangerment, unsuccessfully, for a while now.

Maybe BB saw DV hurting Maleah, but still left anyway? Maybe they both hurt her?

I think we will find out that BB ruled everyone in the house with an iron fist. I think we will find that DV jumped at her command and was trying to provide a life for all three kids even though 2 of them weren't his - because they had no one that gave a hockey puck about their well being.

No one is coming forward to say what a great mother BB is. No one. Not one friend or family member. They know.

Because she didn't know about the camera. She thought she would get away with saying "I wasn't home", but the camera proves otherwise. Oops. So, now she has to make up the 'he snuck her into the apartment and I didn't know she was there" story.

Why is it so important for her to not be there for that 90 minutes? Because that is when Maleah was killed or injured so badly she died later. IMHO.

BB is trying very hard to remove herself from being in the apartment at the same time as the baby girl on April 30.

I think we will find out that BB ruled everyone in the house with an iron fist. I think we will find that DV jumped at her command and was trying to provide a life for all three kids even though 2 of them weren't his - because they had no one that gave a hockey puck about their well being.

No one is coming forward to say what a great mother BB is. No one. Not one friend or family member. They know.
I've really been considering this possibility as well. Wasn't the original cps case investigating CD and BB only? Not DV???? Even though he was living with the children at that time???

Curiouser and curiouser... JMO.

Edited autocorrect.

Flight Info: Speculation
Tim Miller stated on NG podcast: BB was home 1.5 hours after last pic of MD
Last pic of MD - 7:53 AM
Which means BB left apartment approx 9:30 am
IAH airport is approx 40 miles from apartment
If BB went straight to airport (1 hour to drive/and arrive at airport 2 hours before flight takes off)
Maybe her flight was around 1pm
I cannot see how the "mother" did not hear or know that little maleah had not entered the apartment..unless she's deaf which will prob be the next story that is made up to cover her *advertiser censored*s..shes full of it!! ..she failed that little girl no matter what and I really hope justice is served to her too! I just think of the fear that sweet angel must have been in..and that image of her trailing behind that breaks my heart..I wish they would give it up and just say where she is...!

She was grieving for her father, yet she showed no concern for her daughter.... not before she left and not the night she returned. Hmmmm

Because she didn't know about the camera. She thought she would get away with saying "I wasn't home", but the camera proves otherwise. Oops. So, now she has to make up the 'he snuck her into the apartment and I didn't know she was there" story.

Why is it so important for her to not be there for that 90 minutes? Because that is when Maleah was killed or injured so badly she died later. IMHO.

BB is trying very hard to remove herself from being in the apartment at the same time as the baby girl on April 30.
I agree, even her lies don't make sense. Moo

I don't know but I am just taking a guess and hoping/wishing it is so....Possibly LE is waiting for warrants/subpoenas to result in cell phone records for location data and things like who DV and BB may have been in contact with, where each of them were at any given time regarding Maleah missing. For example, text messages he/she may have sent another family member or friend, including text messages and phone calls that BB and DV made to each other. Also, LE may be waiting to get data back from car's computer (if it had one) so they can narrow down where that car was and when was it here or there. Maybe they have had to issue warrants or something to get information and/or phone records with location and GPS data regarding the person who gave BB a ride to the airport and many other instances I can think of but I will just leave it at that. Again, this is all JMO/my thoughts and ideas, but I do feel strongly that there is going to be another arrest soon, but again, that is JMO too.

Where was Maleah’s older brother this whole time? He was staying at the apartment everyday the week BB went away until the Friday evening when his father came and picked him up? Im trying to make sense of certain things but the more I try the more confused I end up.

If you're facing a murder charge and had CPS checking in on the reunification, after not being able to point the finger at one person, why would you not stand up and point the finger at BB? All DV would get it tampering with a corpse, not capital murder. Just how strong is BB and DV's bond? Would you face the needle if your girlfriend killed her little girl?
I doubt very much he would take the blame for her. If he had any reason to point the finger at her I think he would have done it by now.
He has been uncooperative and deceitful from the beginning. The kidnapping story makes no sense. He told LE there would be no blood in the apartment, and was basically avoiding both LE and Brittany until his arrest.
During his court appearance they stated they expect more charges to come. They originally set bail at one million dollars, in anticipation of those charges. LE must have evidence to believe they can charge him with murder.
There were no allegations of abuse concerning any of the children before he lived with them. The first report of any injuries occurred after he and Brittany had their own child together.
If he had nothing to do with that, then why not claim he is innocent of any abuse and admit to the tampering charge?
I don't believe he is so committed to her that he would not try to save his own skin. Especially after all that she has said about him.
She is basically putting the blame on him, so why not turn the whole thing around and blame her?
Instead he is claiming he is innocent of the tampering charge, so whoever kidnapped Maleah must have done it, is probably what his story is.
I really believe if he was not guilty of whatever happened to Maleah he would do whatever he could to get out of it. But he has a lawyer now so it's very likely he will not say anything. Imo

I doubt very much he would take the blame for her. If he had any reason to point the finger at her I think he would have done it by now.
He has been uncooperative and deceitful from the beginning. The kidnapping story makes no sense. He told LE there would be no blood in the apartment, and was basically avoiding both LE and Brittany until his arrest.
During his court appearance they stated they expect more charges to come. They originally set bail at one million dollars, in anticipation of those charges. LE must have evidence to believe they can charge him with murder.
There were no allegations of abuse concerning any of the children before he lived with them. The first report of any injuries occurred after he and Brittany had their own child together.
If he had nothing to do with that, then why not claim he is innocent of any abuse and admit to the tampering charge?
I don't believe he is so committed to her that he would not try to save his own skin. Especially after all that she has said about him.
She is basically putting the blame on him, so why not turn the whole thing around and blame her?
Instead he is claiming he is innocent of the tampering charge, so whoever kidnapped Maleah must have done it, is probably what his story is.
I really believe if he was not guilty of whatever happened to Maleah he would do whatever he could to get out of it. But he has a lawyer now so it's very likely he will not say anything. Imo
Exactly! I agree with you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members