CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always amazed me, if that spider wasn't there, we may have never had this video. Too bad it wasn't there just a bit earlier to jog the sensor and caught a clearer version. This trial may have been done and over with long ago.

The truck video has just been an unnecessary distraction , IMO.
The Prosecution doesn’t need it to prove their case .
How many days have been wasted on that tiny bit of video when it’s the checks & quickbooks that tell the tale?
Darn that spider

This would explain McGee's level of frustration; email at 3 am, tweet with wrong info, not having time to review the exhibits in advance.
Why do you think Rudin wouldn't give the DT all his findings?

I'm not sure, maybe Rudin thought he was still a prosecution witness and didn't know if he could or should talk to them? He was paid by the prosecution I'm assuming, and he doesn't seem to really understand the court process, so was maybe confused about it all?

To be clear, the tweet was during testimony yesterday, so not like McGee would have seen it lol but I know I was a bit confused until I heard the testimony for myself.

This is the problem. You say you can see them, I say I can't, and there are others that agree with both of us. It's like Rudin said... you say it's raining, I say it's sunny..... if you can open the door and look, open it!

I would be curious to see what you think is the running lights if you are able to show me lol I see a reflection of the lights on the bumper, is that what you are saying is the running lights?

I think the bumper is too low for that to be the reflection off of it, I think it's the reflection off the running lights:

ETA: And it's a larger reflection on the left side (which could be caused by that electric box on the bumper). Best pic I could find quick to illustrate.

Attachments

• McStay3Vehicles.jpg
    McStay3Vehicles.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 21
BBM The Judge was very clear yesterday in denying the defense motions though on this text. The Prosecution had already informed the defense of Rudin's changes, etc. so the text was not new or suppressed information.

Right, he was clear on denying the motions because it was rectified before the end of trial and they were ultimately able to use it to elicit testimony from Dr. Rudin. If this was something that was found after trial, IMO it would be a different story. But after all of that, they were discussing a hearing, where Imes will be testifying to what he did and didn't receive or have. The judge got copies of all communication that Dr. Rudin had so he would not have to return. I don't know what kind of hearing it will be, but the judge didn't want to do it in the middle of Rudin's testimony.

So I wonder how this went down... Did Merritt say screw it, I'm testifying... are the lawyers trying to talk him out of it? lol ohhhhhhhh I am so mad there is no cam! THIS is why the cams shouldn't have been pulled, no way to know how the trial is going to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert