Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"KSL NOW on Livestream"

Summarizing:

Chief Jensen made statement.
They located human remains around 2 pm.

Defense attorney provided LE with a map.
*DP taken off the table in exchange for AW telling where they could find ES.

Wooded, heavily overgrown area where she was found.
They had to unearth the remains.
It will take some time to make the official identification.
Chief makes it clear, though, that they think it's ES.
Investigation is ongoing.
States they don't know the motive yet.

Family spokesperson Jill Parker also came up to the podium to make statement.
Became tearful/ choked up.
Chief Jensen put his hand on her shoulder to steady her/offer support.

God Bless Chief Jensen.

JMO.

Last edited:
This has absolutely no bearing on this case though. Her boyfriend wasn't remotely responsible. It was her brother. Are divorced single moms not allowed to have family around? I mean I don't know if the mom made poor choices here. But she's a victim. The responsible party is the murderer. And while I do agree with you to some extent...biological fathers do horrible things to. The real blame needs to lie with the people who commit the crime. Not others who were unable to read the minds and hearts of others or see the future.
I made a mistake.

As true as this feeling may be in many cases, it is not in this particular one. From what I have seen she was being lovingly raised by her soon to be stepdad as if she were his own child. This incident was caused be her brother and her brother only. MOO
I made a mistake.

Live Presser:

The area where she was found has a lot of overgrowth. It was in close proximity of other evidence found.

They had to unearth Lizzy.

What did he do? I don't know the nature of her dying. I don't know anything about that yet. A lot of investigation needs to happen.

We don't have motive at this point. Investigation is ongoing, we have a lot to sift through.

Our most important interest was to bring Lizzy home.

Any additional searches in that area or did you get all the evidence needed? There will be follow up search, Yes.

Is death penalty off the table? I believe the death penalty is off the table through the negotiation of him reporting where her body is located.

MOO

KSL Live Streaming

Many kids grow up with a single parent, have sad childhoods and problems. People need to stop making excuses for these pathetic and vile child killers.

Very true. It comes down to choice. And he had the choice. You know how I know? One, he tried to cover up his crime and he lied about it. Truly psychotic people (Julie Scheneker, Andrea Yates), don't.

Two, if insanity was the cause of this stuff and they had no choice, we'd hear of just as many cases of fully grown men trying to rape and kill some 6'4, 350 pound gang banger as we have little bodies dumped across our country.

Ok I'm exaggerating a bit but you know what I mean. They're not out of their mind attacking whoever they come across. They're furtively picking their tiny targets for a reason. And insanity is not that reason.

Live Presser:

The area where she was found has a lot of overgrowth. It was in close proximity of other evidence found.

They had to unearth Lizzy.

What did he do? I don't know the nature of her dying. I don't know anything about that yet. A lot of investigation needs to happen.

We don't have motive at this point. Investigation is ongoing, we have a lot to sift through.

Our most important interest was to bring Lizzy home.

Any additional searches in that area or did you get all the evidence needed? There will be follow up search, Yes.

Is death penalty off the table? I believe the death penalty is off the table through the negotiation of him reporting where her body is located.

MOO

KSL Live Streaming

Per Police Chief, AW had no connection to the property where body located.

He says Alex Whipple’s mother left the family when he was young, leaving his father to raise three children alone while he worked as a truck driver.

He says Alex Whipple spent time in foster homes and didn’t graduate from high school.

I think this is just the beginning of what we will learn anout AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa