Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
DV wanted to clear that up! He sent pics to a woman, not a man. Good thing for QX to help straighten this out. (I seriously can't believe I am giving QX a kudo!).:p

I'm sure that's out of context in the conversation they had, but that DV thought it was even important enough to mention while confessing to killing Maleah is absurd.

Hmmm, KHOU reporter discussing this on Periscope is wondering if someone - an adult - went with DV to dispose of Maleah.

That’s a really good question.
The same person who dropped him off at the hospital? I suppose traffic cams in the area have already recorded over footage right? Any plate readers on his route?

Jeremy Rogalski‏Verified account @JRogalskiKHOU
Hempstead County Sheriff confirms remains found in a trash bag near the town of Fulton, about 10-15 feet off side of road. #khou11

D76-h4SXkAYkpNE.jpg

1:14 PM - 31 May 2019

The same person who dropped him off at the hospital? I suppose traffic cams in the area have already recorded over footage right? Any plate readers on his route?

I don’t know. I consider highway 59 the backroads and doubt there are plate readers like there are in Houston, Dallas, Austin etc.

Daniel Jovic on Twitter#BREAKING #BreakingNews Sheriff Singleton confirms the garbage bag found by a road crew contains human remains. #MaleahDavis Constant updates here -->> https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/
4:57 PM - 31 May 2019
Thanks, pommyMommy; I was looking to see if it was an accidental discovery or if a tip had come in.

I will say that it infuriates me to think that someone(s) else -- besides the person (assuming it's DV) who discarded her -- may have known all this time, and kept silent.
Found by a road crew makes me think she wasn't far from the road/highway.
And by now decomp will make it hard to determine cod as well as abuse inflicted prior to her death.

"Authorities in southwest Arkansas are working to determine whether a bloody trash bag on the side of the highway could contain the remains of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, the Hempstead County sheriff confirmed.

A road crew noticed the bag two days ago as they were cleaning up the interstate, but decided to leave it alone, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton said on Friday. Mowers ran over the bag at some point today".

"Deputies were searching near the city of Hope, but arrived at Fulton after contacting a road crew that contracts with the county for leads. The bag was found near exit 18 of Interstate 30.

"One of the machines hit the bag and tore it open," Singleton said.

Some of the bag's contents scattered.

"It's over an area," he said.

Fulton is approximately 20 miles from the Texas-Arkansas border".

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah heads for Arkansas after reported confession

Ok this is horrible what this child went thru and now reading this. My heart breaks for Maleah.. I only hope DV and BB get prison out of all this. I do not believe it was an accident. You do not cover up accidents and then dispose of her in a garbage bag and drive into another state to do so.

Did he really say that?
So was BB lying or did Q misunderstand?

I think that it was pretty important to DV, to "clear" that up. DV is a MAN. He is not sending pics of his peanut to gay guys...I bet DV was getting a load of crap about that in jail.

Killing a child is minor compared to being gay, on the jail hierarchy.

I wonder if that was the bag in the laundry basket that we saw him carry out on those pics. HE is the trash. I don’t believe it was an accident. People don’t run to hide a body if they’re innocent. I hope all the demons in Hades come for him for eternity. This just upsets tf out of me. I know it does all of us. RIP angel Maleah. Prayers to family and friends.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member