TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking on Prisma. I have nothing to add that others have not discussed. Hoping she was found is all and frustrated nothing more has been released nor is there anything to show any progress is being made.

It seems to me that since the video/pics that have been released are near or in this apartment complex, and because they have access to her phone calls, etc., that they must know or have a good idea of what happened. I can only then figure they do not have enough for a warrant or arrest or do not know her location?

Just speculating.

And praying her little boy gets to see his mom one day soon.

is it confirmed that it was Prisma who made that long call to the babysitter hmmmmmmmm has the baby sitter been cleared ,,,,hmmmmmm ...could . the person she went to visit at the complex possibly been married or in a relationship and she wasn't aware of that hmmmmm

no, updates, nothing new, hoping we hear something soon, its puzzling to everyone
You don't have to answer, if these are not appropriate. Is the family still working with a PI? Have Prisma's friends reached out to the family? Has the family been able to talk to people who might have been in contact with her the day she disappeared? Have you changed your opinion as to what might have happened since the beginning?

You don't have to answer, if these are not appropriate. Is the family still working with a PI? Have Prisma's friends reached out to the family? Has the family been able to talk to people who might have been in contact with her the day she disappeared? Have you changed your opinion as to what might have happened since the beginning?
Yes, they still have PI, her friends haven't reached out to anyone, even with the reward being offered it seems like nothings happening, and our opinion hasn't changed, someone has her or knows where she's at, can only pray someone will do the right thing, and tell detectives

Yes, they still have PI, her friends haven't reached out to anyone, even with the reward being offered it seems like nothings happening, and our opinion hasn't changed, someone has her or knows where she's at, can only pray someone will do the right thing, and tell detectives
Prisma’s friends are not reaching out to family?

Thank you. If we assume that she didn't have an accident (she would have been found), do you believe that someone other than the person responsible has critical information? Do you think they might be afraid to come forward? I think we all hope that something changes on that front.
Are you aware if the police was able to trace any car movements (cars entering/exiting the garage) around the time when Prisma went missing? Was it confirmed that her ex boyfriend lived in the building? The media said yes, but you once mentioned here that he lived nearby.

Thank you. If we assume that she didn't have an accident (she would have been found), do you believe that someone other than the person responsible has critical information? Do you think they might be afraid to come forward? I think we all hope that something changes on that front.
Are you aware if the police was able to trace any car movements (cars entering/exiting the garage) around the time when Prisma went missing? Was it confirmed that her ex boyfriend lived in the building? The media said yes, but you once mentioned here that he lived nearby.
I do believe someone has information but may be afraid to come forward. The detectives are keep are pretty tight lip if they have any information, which we are all hoping they do

I’m concerned about her friends not reaching out to anyone and the babysitter not responding to her mom.
Perhaps the babysitter has engaged legal counsel and instructed not to talk to anyone. Or she is scared of someone.
I think she knows something, and is afraid to talk for fear something may happen to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen