Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can put my words out here. To the grass cutting crew, I am very sorry Derion Vence did this to you. I know in my heart had you any indication little Maleah was in that area you would have protected her remains. All you did was go to work that day, then you crossed paths with the works of a demon. I'm so sorry.

Legal analyst weighs in on Vence's alleged confession in the Maleah Davis case
“However, it isn't guaranteed that Vence's confession will have the opportunity to prove his guilt. If it turns out that Quanell X was sent by law enforcement, the defense could file a motion to suppress the whole story, and exclude the confession from trial.”
Do we know for sure QX wasnt sent by LE?

QX is not a LE officer, and he is not a lawyer. He's stated in numerous interviews that he was representing only himself when he visited DV in jail (after learning from his jail sources that DV wanted to talk to him).

DV could have refused to talk to QX as is his right. In fact, DV can even refuse to see/talk to his own lawyer!

As far as we know, DV provided QX that he transported Maleah's remains to the site where she was located.

I'm not concerned about any confession being suppressed and/or excluded from trial. What's DV going to say -- 3 bad hombres left Maleah at exit 18 in Fulton, AR?

MOO

Last edited:
I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening

This is the side of a pretty rural highway. The grass probably only gets mowed every couple of weeks, likely even less often if there is inclement weather on the days they are scheduled to mow that area, or the area is too muddy from recent rains to mow. Really tall grass and mowing with a big tractor you wouldn't see any bits of trash that you are mowing over, probably only after they mowed over, that another member of the crew noticed the now scattered remains.

#BREAKING - The Medical Examiner's Office confirms the remains found in Arkansas are that of little #MaleahDavis. Rest In Peace, Sweet Angel. #abc13 #hounews

D8JSxjEXUAAkIej.jpg

Edited to add that I meant to respond to the post making the point that BB keeps lying and changing her story:

This is where Q comes in. BB told him about the abuse before his first appearance which was just before the gag order for the CPS documents. The gag order prohibited the media, lawyers, as well as ALL parties from talking about the abuse.

So of course she had to deny anything she had already told him and it just makes her look like an even bigger liar.

I don't know who Q has "investigating" for him, but he obviously has some very good contacts and many sources available to him. He was also able to get into the jail and visit with DV at just the right time.

I remember after his first interview with the press thinking that BB would sit down with LE and tell them everything she knew. Q had said that she had a lot of soul- searching to do and she needed to tell LE what happened.

I believe that was his first attempt to get her to do the right thing. As he spent more time talking to her and possibly others, he realized that she was not going to cooperate and decided to end his contract with her and go to LE himself.

While she could not speak publicly about any abuse that was inflicted by DV she had every opportunity to go to LE. She had her chance to cooperate and did nothing. I think LE will take that into account if she does get charged with child endangerment. Imo

Last edited:
#BREAKING - The Medical Examiner's Office confirms the remains found in Arkansas are that of little #MaleahDavis. Rest In Peace, Sweet Angel. #abc13 #hounews

D8JSxjEXUAAkIej.jpg
Finally. Now Maleah can finally be put to rest and justice will come soon.
Now this family can at least have some closure.
I would expect a statement from BB at some point.

If I can put my words out here. To the grass cutting crew, I am very sorry Derion Vence did this to you. I know in my heart had you any indication little Maleah was in that area you would have protected her remains. All you did was go to work that day, then you crossed paths with the works of a demon. I'm so sorry.

^^^ Very beautifully stated. Thank you.
So many of us who never knew this child cared about her and were impacted by her brutal death and sickening treatment of her remains.
I'm of the opinion this was not an accidental nor peaceful death.
He went to some length to hide her remains... hoping they'd never be found or at least decomp. would ensure cod wasn't able to be determined. Sick monster.

I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening

I think that the bag was not immediately visible, as in a rounded shape. It could've been flattened down into the grass and weeds.
And remember they were going to mow-- so the grass was taller than the bag and obscured it ?

This is a highway, and unfortunately it does happen.

If the black garbage bag with Maleah's body was located 3 days earlier by the litter crew, and unknowingly to mower set aside near the tree line, the operator is more focused on the roadway and oncoming traffic than the swath wing.

Here's a crude example of typical highway mower.

Isn't that what narcs to -- satisfy their own needs before others...including their children.

Not sure of BB true behavior prior to Maleah missing but her actions since pretty visible to the world.

Also recall a disturbing comment about Maleah on BB sm -- something about her light skin. Came off more like an advert for the child. Just felt creepy and inappropriate.

MOO
yes, in an interview I saw, BB talked mostly about how she felt, rather than her child. If it was me, I would be "who cares how I feel, find my baby and get justice! at any cost!" And that boyfriend? Please.

A minor accident compared to the "accident" caused by DV.
Anyway I don't think they would have been able to determine cause of death, and certainly not signs of injury and abuse after a months time.
The body would have been in at least the third stage of decomposition at that point, and insect activity would have just speeded it up.
There would be very little to examine.
I don't think the lawnmower hitting it would have made a difference in that regard. It was unfortunate and horrible for searchers and all who had to take the time to get her home with some dignity, but I don't think they would have been able to determine COD either way.
Imo

^^^ Very beautifully stated. Thank you.
So many of us who never knew this child cared about her and were impacted by her brutal death and sickening treatment of her remains.
I'm of the opinion this was not an accidental nor peaceful death.
He went to some length to hide her remains... hoping they'd never be found or at least decomp. would ensure cod wasn't able to be determined. Sick monster.

I think that the bag was not immediately visible, as in a rounded shape. It could've been flattened down into the grass and weeds.
And remember they were going to mow-- so the grass was taller than the bag and obscured it ?
What I don't understand is why the bag was not picked up when it was first seen 2 or 3 days before.

Hopefully our sweet girl can be given a dignified rest now, and the focus can shift towards justice.

I like to think this won't go the way Caylee's case did. Even if they are unable to pinpoint COD, there was blood evidence at the home, and in the car, if memory serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53