Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just toying with the idea of another driver of PR’s vehicle. What if someone used his car without insurance and didn’t want to get into trouble. A convenient way to cover a minor criminal offence but a major helping hand for PR’s statement to say it was him that dropped her off home.

That way PR would be telling a ‘truth’ just not his truth. This could also cover the idea that someone else was involved (used PR’s car) but unaware what PR had done later that evening.

I just think from what we know in the public domain, PR’s alleged crimes appear to have been done on foot as it were, which seems to be his MO. Perhaps this was still the case on that evening? Just trying to open things up a bit here!

What would have lead the police to PR so quickly if it wasnt him on the CCTV?
Since he is accused of being such a prolific sex criminal, I guess that the Police may have suspected him but did not have enough evidence for arrest/search warrant.

Like NewThoughts the time taken to proceed with this case made me think someone else might be involved. These days, imho, I think it was probably PR. His mum says that she would rather die than learn that her son did this. This may be providing extra strong incentive for his ongoing denials.

The boots caught my eye. I know see that PR was a "cage fighting" martial arts enthusiast. Googling MMA boots I find that these (like boxer's boots) do look rather like the type worn by the person in the spiderweb video.
mma boots - Google Search

Last edited:
That way PR would be telling a ‘truth’ just not his truth. This could also cover the idea that someone else was involved (used PR’s car) but unaware what PR had done later that evening.

I just think from what we know in the public domain, PR’s alleged crimes appear to have been done on foot as it were, which seems to be his MO. Perhaps this was still the case on that evening? Just trying to open things up a bit here!
Firstly before the footage was released MSM published interviews with his family that suggested he was in his car along with a crying girl he'd found on the night in question. They deviated enough from the usual type of interview ('he'd never do that' or he were a bit odd'), were very specific to the crime and contained enough extraneous detail (girl was crying, address is sat nav) that would be difficult to mistranslate. Even something like the Daily Mail would struggle to get that wrong. There is enough there to to make me feel that, even with possible press errors, they were stories he'd fed his family at some point to explain something and contained some grains of truth. This was before Spidercam was released

Therefore on that night you'd have to have PR claiming to be in that car with a crying girl and another predatory person in an identical car on Spidercam.

The footage is from ITV a credible, responsible source. It is edited to omit seconds of detail for reasons unknown.

Those that have seen PR in court are sure the stance and gait match his. I assume LE will have identified the attire as his

ITV refer to 'suspicious' activity -strange words to use when there is a risk of being sued.

The person in Spidercam would certainly be of interest given his proximity to the last sighting of Libby yet neither ITV nor LE ask the person to come forward. LE asked grey Beard to come forward immediately and exonerated him.

The claim that the arrested 24 was not in Spidercam was from the Daily Mail. A paper that is renowned for being rubbish and failing to check facts. Nobody else has said this.

LE have not said he is no longer under suspicion. I'd have thought his lawyer would push for that if he could. Especially before going to court

Since he is accused of being such a prolific sex criminal, I guess that the Police may have suspected him but did not have enough evidence for arrest/search warrant.

Like NewThoughts the time taken to proceed with this case made me think someone else might be involved. These days, imho, I think it was probably PR. His mum says that she would rather die than learn that her son did this. This may be providing extra strong incentive for his ongoing denials.

The boots caught my eye. I know see that PR was a "cage fighting" martial arts enthusiast. Googling MMA boots I find that these (like boxer's boots) do look rather like the type worn by the person in the spiderweb video.
mma boots - Google Search

They're gymwear and going to be very lightweight boots and thin soles; not what you'd wear outside as you'd feel everything through them, including every lump on the ground and the cold!

They're gymwear and going to be very lightweight boots and thin soles; not what you'd wear outside as you'd feel everything through them, including every lump on the ground and the cold!
Well, whoever it is they are wearing very thin soles shoes, that look inappropriate for wearing outside and in the cold.

And we know PR was into MMA. He could have been on his way back from the gym.

"Fight Ministry" a local, cheap, highly rated gym closed at 9pm.
Fight Ministry - Google Search

And unlike boxing which takes place I
on a canvas ring, the MMA octagon has a wooden floor, so I guess fighters have a bit less reticence to wearing them outdoors.

Last edited:
images
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads