Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite right, I was getting side-tracked.

Back to the case in hand, the introduction of AC does offer a potential explanation of why one Police search included a seemingly unconnected area of MK, as mentioned by Miss-Scarlett23 here. Unfortunately, this doesn't add anything, but it does at least allow for potentially tying up that particular loose end.

Here's what I don't understand at the moment: It takes about ten minutes to get from Buzzacott to the Sports Ground. If the witnesses are accurate, what did Leah spend more than an hour doing?
That link didn't work for me. Could you explain what it is?

If the witnesses are correct, it looks like something happened to Leah in that hour that upset her or she was waiting for someone and they were late, so she got upset. MOO

Is there CCTV between Buzzacott and her place of work and she is just not on any of it or is it that there are no more cameras on that route at all? Does anyone know?

That link didn't work for me. Could you explain what it is?

If the witnesses are correct, it looks like something happened to Leah in that hour that upset her or she was waiting for someone and they were late, so she got upset. MOO
Ah, sorry. My fault for trying to be fancy, but not checking it worked. Here it is again.

Is there CCTV between Buzzacott and her place of work and she is just not on any of it or is it that there are no more cameras on that route at all? Does anyone know?
It depends on the route she might take, which can vary. There was cctv from an earlier day closer to her work but on the day she went missing, we are not aware of any cctv sightings after Buzzacott Lane.

Great point, what on Earth was she doing for an hour after heading to work, a place where AC also is to be found. Coincidence much?
Her being upset/ not going into work Just has the potential to be so highly linked to her relationship with him. Has she been lured away by a person she knew/ linked to AC to ‘ sort things out’? The way her parents talked in initial press conferences had more the tone that she was with someone.

I think that Leah's phone being last used at 8.34 is significant - i wonder if it was at this time she 'disappeared'? Possibly intercepted on her way to work by someone she knew, maybe even to stop her going into work that morning? I know she was last seen at 8.16 on CCTV on Buzzacott Lane so where would she be around 18 minutes walking time later?

I think that Leah's phone being last used at 8.34 is significant - i wonder if it was at this time she 'disappeared'? Possibly intercepted on her way to work by someone she knew, maybe even to stop her going into work that morning? I know she was last seen at 8.16 on CCTV on Buzzacott Lane so where would she be around 18 minutes walking time later?

See if this map works. she would be about halfway from Buzzacott to work after 15 mins.

buzzacott lane mk to knowlhill mk - Google Search

click on the walker icon to see the times and route.

Has someone ever gone missing before in the UK walking to work in the morning?

Last edited:
See if this map works. she would be about halfway from Buzzacott to work after 15 mins.

buzzacott lane mk to knowlhill mk - Google Search

click on the walker icon to see the times and route.

Has someone ever gone missing before in the UK walking to work in the morning?

Thanks for the map! If Leah was on Loxbeare Drive or Chaffron Way at 8.34 then plenty of places on these roads for someone to pick Leah up in a vehicle.

What about somehow forcing her into a vehicle (or van)? Would that work too regarding the geography? (Although I would still think it more likely she would go with someone she knew).
I think one of these two scenarios is what has happened. Perhaps, the person she was on the phone to, turned up and they left together or she was abducted by a stranger.

So the timeline for the 14th is now:
  • 5pmish - finishes work (going from previous family interviews)
  • 5:45pm - arrives back home and changes her mobile settings
  • 6pm - leaves home on foot saying she's going to a friend's house in Emerson Valley
  • 7:15pm - arrives back home
  • 10pmish - she says goodnight to her parents and this is the last time they see her

Last edited:
Last edited:
So the timeline for the 14th is now:
  • 5pmish - finishes work (going from previous family interviews)
  • 5:45pm - arrives back home and changes her mobile settings
  • 6pm - leaves home on foot saying she's going to a friend's house in Emerson Valley
  • 7:15pm - arrives back home
  • 10pmish - she says goodnight to her parents and this is the last time they see her
So when did she book the family holiday?

I also thought the parents said she went out for a takeaway then got back at 10 before going to bed. Can anyone else remember this? There was mention of a fair at the Bowl site too wasn't there? MOO till I go back and check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members