Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A neighbor saw DV at the apartment on Saturday w/o the bump on his head. I am thinking they met up on Sat before he went to the hospital. That's probably how her phone got in the car. Moo
Yup....good possibility....,the only type phone she needed to talk to him was the kind with 2 cans on each end of a rope.

Re: the bump on the head.

How arrogant do you have to be to think that medical professionals can't tell if an head injury is serious enough to knock you unconscious?

A head injury serious enough to knock you unconcious is considered a medical emergency. They would have to evaluate you for a concussion, brain swelling, brain damage, etc.

They can tell if a bump on the head is superficial, is all I am saying. Yet he was cocky enough to go to the ER with just a knot and give them his "story".

No I am using my kindle fire tablet. It only does this when ia M on webslueths. I have been a lurker for years .

O/T: If it's any consolation, I'm on an iPad and this website has been reloading and refreshing itself and just generally being contrary for most of the day. It won't let me post without trying several times, or takes several attempts to "like"posts. I've had to just give up some, because it's taking so long. Anyway, maybe that has something to do with your trouble.

O/T: If it's any consolation, I'm on an iPad and this website has been reloading and refreshing itself and just generally being contrary for most of the day. It won't let me post without trying several times, or takes several attempts to "like"posts. I've had to just give up some, because it's taking so long. Anyway, maybe that has something to do with your trouble.
I was having problems earlier liking posts.

She got back in town late Friday night and claimed she stayed with her mom until they went to the apt. later on Sat. Well, that's the first version of the story that was reported. No mention was made of DV, except he was "missing".
But that can’t be true if there is video footage of her at the apt in the “wee hours of the morning May 4th.”

Mine wouldn’t load at all for a few hours. I thought it was my signal or WiFi but it seems to have been WS after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member