Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Police say they're still waiting on Maleah Davis' cause of death from the medical examiner. They don't have enough information to prove intent. That’s why there is no murder charge at this point. Police tell me they're not looking at other suspects at this time.
5:37 PM - 6 Jun 2019
:(

Fingers crossed.

Not defending her but a couple of thoughts:

If only one is on the lease, it would explain her not being let in Friday by management and her not having keys. If he was the income, both things make sense, they would be careful about that, people break up, there is liability, etc. In some complexes, keys are only given to the adults on the lease and if you want an extra, say for an adult child to check on your place while gone, you pay quite a high price for it.

I would also say it is not unusual to not take things like house keys on a trip if someone else is going to be home with the children.

Finally, it could certainly be a lie.
I think she would need to be on the lease if she was living there. Also, I think she would need to provide documentation to CPS that she had a place for the children to stay before they were returned to her. Moo

I can't tell ya what I really think because BB is considered a victim....at the moment. But here is a clue. There is a reason that DV and BB continue to protect each other and IMO it's not enduring love. And there is a reason LE has not brought more charges....I believe they are getting their ducks lined up. More to the story to come.....
I agree 100%.

Apologies if I’ve missed a post on this, I use the media thread to keep up to date but obviously theories aren’t posted there.

Why Arkansas? Why drive so far and into another state? Is there an obvious explanation for this that I am missing?
I believe he has family in Louisiana so maybe he stopped there first before deciding to go on to Arkansas.
Maybe he thought it would be better to hide her as far away as possible. After all, the searchers only searched in Texas for her body before he finally revealed where he put her.
Or maybe he knows someone in Arkansas, too. Imo

She
I posted in the last thread that BB2 said BB was using her cell phone during the 1st interview they had.
The interview was over but it was still recording and you can hear BB2 say something like BB had my cell phone. Which means if she left it in the car she used her mother's cell phone. Moo
She was using it during her MA trip or after? (If they said?)

Wow, I've totally missed this. You are correct, he had to have communicated with the person who dropped him off or there was no way for that person to pick him up. Which to me, means he maybe had someone follow him to the car drop off site, take him to the hospital and then return to the car drop off site to get their car before going home. JMO

It only dawned on me in conversing here and reading your remark and because phones were also being discussed lol. The other possibility is there are two others involved, and the 3rd person picks up the 2nd person after that person parks the car, etc.

She

She was using it during her MA trip or after? (If they said?)
No, since MD went missing. You need to listen to the video. It's hard to put into words. But after the interview the reporter ask about I think how to get in touch with BB and BB2 said she has my cell phone. Idk something like that. Moo

I posted in the last thread that BB2 said BB was using her cell phone during the 1st interview they had.
The interview was over but it was still recording and you can hear BB2 say something like BB had my cell phone. Which means if she left it in the car she used her mother's cell phone. Moo
Oh, wow, I didn't see that before.
I wonder if she had no idea where she lost her phone and is just finding out they have it.
What explanation could she possibly give now?

Oh, wow, I didn't see that before.
I wonder if she had no idea where she lost her phone and is just finding out they have it.
What explanation could she possibly give now?
Someone needs to listen, its hard to hear because several people are talking after the interview. Can someone listen and confirm. I posted about it 2 times on the last thread. Thank you

I am really happy the warrant came down regarding BB's phone, and the details that are described in it. It shows BB is actually on their radar, and that we're not just being jerks.

Whether she will be charged with anything or not is still up in the air, but LE is apparently investigating and looking into the possibility.

But wait...I thought QX said BB showed him texts on her phone. Am I wrong about that? And that he encouraged her to go to LE with her information? Or did she just tell him about those texts?

If her phone was in vehicle when it was found, it would've been in LE's custody since they towed the vehicle and it's contents to their crime processing site. I'm confused.

Confused. I guess she could have two phones but damn she could not afford her own airline ticket.

I KNOW I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING THINGS! Has it ever been confirmed her car the "family" Nissan was the drop off car to the hospital?

Very interesting.....
The above article states it was the car used, but they don't state how they know that information.
It is stated in the Criminal Complaint that BB was shown the hospital surveillance video and she confirmed it was her vehicle.

TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Deysy Rios on Twitter
#MaleahDavis day in #Houston June 9th light at city hall will turn #pink in her memory
View attachment 187955
4:45 PM - 6 Jun 2019

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
City of @HoustonTX and Mayor @SylvesterTurner issues proclamation that June 9, 2019 will be #MaleahDavis Day to remember and honor this little angel taken too soon. #KHOU11 #HtownRush #JusticeForMaleah
D8Z37p3WwAEbhUZ.jpg

3:13 PM - 6 Jun 2019
This is lovely! I love that everyone Loves Maleah!!

But wait...I thought QX said BB showed him texts on her phone. Am I wrong about that? And that he encouraged her to go to LE with her information? Or did she just tell him about those texts?

If her phone was in vehicle when it was found, it would've been in LE's custody since they towed the vehicle and it's contents to their crime processing site. I'm confused.
Maybe he actually got the information about the phone from LE. Or maybe Tim Miller mentioned it to him. He seemed to have other information he must have learned from LE, like the flight times and what time BB left for the airport.
He did make it sound like he had seen the messages and that BB herself had turned in the cell phone information. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member