Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldest boy was picked up by dad Friday night. DV would not let him "see" Maleah. I don't think any are sure about youngest boy, whether with him or with someone else.
Not letting the father see his daughter should have been a huge red flag! I don't think DV made the Arkansas trip by himself. I think there needed to have been an alternate driver. I believe he had accomplices all weekend. jmo

Trying to edit my post but don't know how.

I wanted to add that numerous local news agencies reported that he was without his phone after the abduction and he had asked people for help but no one would help him so he had to walk to the hospital.

That's right. It brings an interesting thought. If his phone was gone, whoever dropped him off with the car was either already with him or it was prearranged where and what time if he had no phone to call anyone... If it is true it is their car which LE has stated I believe?

Not letting the father see his daughter should have been a huge red flag! I don't think DV made the Arkansas trip by himself. I think there needed to have been an alternate driver. I believe he had accomplices all weekend. jmo

Red flag for sure. I am unsure how long the bio dad had been seeing her/the kids, maybe someone else knows. It sounded like typically BB did not let Maleah go I read somewhere, maybe because of the injury? There definitely are some real questions here that are not answered.

In an article someone posted earlier it mentioned a plural word "cowards" with regard to disposing of her. Unless an error, it sounds like more than one.

It’s was a news live video with the neighbor and reporter on seeing DV at the apartment on Saturday. Remember LE does not have a missing persons report from BB on Saturday. So where was she all day and night? Also, she was dependent on JG for transportation as well. Moo

Who is JG, I am drawing a blank?

According to BB, and I do not believe anything she says. This is the same person who thought DV was circling the airport for hours. I think there is a reason she didn’t want to go in the apartment on Friday and it’s not lack of keys. Moo

Not defending her but a couple of thoughts:

If only one is on the lease, it would explain her not being let in Friday by management and her not having keys. If he was the income, both things make sense, they would be careful about that, people break up, there is liability, etc. In some complexes, keys are only given to the adults on the lease and if you want an extra, say for an adult child to check on your place while gone, you pay quite a high price for it.

I would also say it is not unusual to not take things like house keys on a trip if someone else is going to be home with the children.

Finally, it could certainly be a lie.

Yes, I think this is why LE and Tim Miller and pretty much everyone calls him that.
They were together for three years, had their own child together and I would think that's how the family always referred to him.
If they recognize common law marriage in Texas, and they openly referred to each other as husband and wife to their friends and family, then I think it is considered a lawful marriage. Imo

I never even thought about common law marriage. I still am on a bender. :)

Thank you re the live video info.

I agree. In discussing this, I arealize much information is missing about Saturday for all people. I guess I assumed she stayed with her mother and continued to look for him and the children, probably calling his family and others.

Not only are there gaps for Saturday, IMO the whole week prior has gaps of time and information we aren't privy to. We can only hope LE has filled/is filling that in as the investigation s l o w l y proceeds along it's course. IMO.

Whatever actions were taken, or not, I'm sure phone records, video, interviews with witnesses will bring much to light.

Yes, I think this is why LE and Tim Miller and pretty much everyone calls him that.
They were together for three years, had their own child together and I would think that's how the family always referred to him.
If they recognize common law marriage in Texas, and they openly referred to each other as husband and wife to their friends and family, then I think it is considered a lawful marriage. Imo

There is common law marriage in Texas. I wonder why they were engaged. Oh, whatever floats their boat. :)

Not defending her but a couple of thoughts:

If only one is on the lease, it would explain her not being let in Friday by management and her not having keys. If he was the income, both things make sense, they would be careful about that, people break up, there is liability, etc. In some complexes, keys are only given to the adults on the lease and if you want an extra, say for an adult child to check on your place while gone, you pay quite a high price for it.

I would also say it is not unusual to not take things like house keys on a trip if someone else is going to be home with the children.

Finally, it could certainly be a lie.
All adults names are supposed to be on the lease if living there too. But I’m not getting a strong “follow the rules” vibe from these characters.

BB does not appear to have much of a support system and is aware the public believes she is involved, IMO. I wonder if she has the courage to appear at the memorial for her daughter?

I recall seeing an interview of the woman who organized the Sunday memorial. I will try to locate it. Her name is Shelia and she was a family friend. MOO
I hope she doesn't have any trouble. I refuse to make any negative inference when a mother attends a memorial service for her child. People need to understand that there are some lines you just don't cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop