Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 10m10 minutes ago
#McStay: Supervising Deputy District Attorney Britt Imes showing photo of Joseph McStay surfing. Michael McStay recalls fun times with his big brother. “I always looked up to him.”

D8zU5-FUwAAkXaV.jpg

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 5m5 minutes ago
#McStay: Noon recess now begins at 11:55 am until 1:30 pm.

^^^
Just reposting these photo's of these beautiful humans because we aren't privy to any live streaming of the video the jurors are watching!! :(

ETA: I know there are more, can someone please share them here. TIA

Hello,

I hope I did it right ... not so good at formatting.

th

514187-mcstays.jpg

dsc_0221josephandjosephmate.jpg

130124102651-mcstay-halloween-super-169.jpg

th

How long does the sentencing phase typically last? A few days? I know it lasted five days in the Jodi Arias trial but I'm not sure what the usual length of time is.
Do we know if Chase is planning to speak?

How long does the sentencing phase typically last? A few days? I know it lasted five days in the Jodi Arias trial but I'm not sure what the usual length of time is.
I think JS mentioned 4-5days, but I will check on that and get back to you. :D I have no idea if CM is going to speak. Personally, I hope he does though.

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 2h2 hours ago
#McStay: Judge told jurors penalty phase is est at 4 or 5 days. No court Wed, Thur, or Fri of this wk or Mon of next wk. A juror has conflict on Tue, June 18th, therefore no A.M. session. Judge anticipates Mon of the following wk, he will give instructions for deliberations.

th

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 6m6 minutes ago
You won’t believe what Merritt’s sister said in this video as she gets into her car: “He didn’t mean it.” Verdict Reached for Man Suspected of Burying Family of 4 in Calif. Desert

6s68UhCw

Verdict Reached for Man Suspected of Burying Family of 4 in Calif. Desert

Thanks for posting. I had not seen the actual footage of her saying this yet or the footage of Merritt family member grabbing the camera. Joesph and Summer's family remained stoic and classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa