CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah these partners in crime who seem to know how much about a crime and witnessed most parts of it or at least were involved afterwards but then deny knowledge of the whereabouts of the body or being told, to me are a bit hard to believe. Oh yes, we discussed, we fantasized, we plotted, we planned, we had burner phones, vehicles, different attempts but where she is? Nope, not a clue. I was never a part of that nor did we discuss that. I cleaned, I watched a cremation/burning, I saw a tote, we got rid of evidence and towels and more, I took a gun, but the body? Nope, not a clue. I know just about every single last detail, he told me (I was not there but I have details as if I was), in fact ridiculous details, but where her body is? No, not a clue.

Wow. Pretty far fetched if ya ask me. You would have to convince me of that were I a juror. Not sure anyone could. I simply do not find it credible, nor logical.

In my opinion only, KK could have saved KB and came forward and KK could provide KB's family with closure and/or the body. She did not do the first despite repeated chances and she will not do the second. One can bet on that.

All jmo.
Police end search for Kelsey Berreth remains in landfill
SFA:
Frazee’s girlfriend, Krystal Lee Kenney, admitted to witnessing Frazee set Berreth’s body ablaze, investigators testified. Kenney told police that Frazee repeatedly asked her to murder Berreth and later demanded she come to Colorado to help him clean up blood at Berreth’s home. The former Idaho nurse also recalled Frazee talking about disposing of Berreth’s charred remains at either a dump of a landfill, investigators said.

Breaking down the case against Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
SFA:
Kenney also told investigators that Frazee may have disposed of Berreth’s body at the Midway Landfill in El Paso County.

That’s why a search effort was launched at the landfill looking for any sign of her.

BBM:

Not sure where you're getting the idea that KK has said she "didn't have a clue" what/where/how PF disposed of KB's remains, but that's not factually correct.

It has never been reported by any MSM source, nor is it any of the court records, that KK has denied being told by PF what he did with KB's remains.

KK told LE that PF talked about disposing of KB's (burned) remains at a dump or a landfill.
KK did not tell LE that she "didn't have a clue" what PF did with KB's remains.

In point of fact, there is no need for a jury to be convinced that KK does or does not know what PF did with KB's remains. That would be because KK is not the one going on trial for KB's murder.

What the jury needs to be convinced of is that PF doesn't know what he did with KB's remains.
They ain't going to be convinced of that at all.
PF most certainly knows what he did with KK's remains.

The fact that PF most certainly knows where/what/how he disposed of KB and won't ever provide her family with the opportunity to reclaim her physical remains can and will be used against him at his sentencing after he's been convicted of her murder.

JMO.

hayla Girardin‏ @shaylagthatsme
HAPPENING NOW: Patrick Frazee has just arrived at the Teller County Courthouse. @KOAA

D88f8VWWwAEDL6X.jpg

6:35 AM - 13 Jun 2019 pst from Teller County Courthouse

Last edited:
Police end search for Kelsey Berreth remains in landfill
SFA:
Frazee’s girlfriend, Krystal Lee Kenney, admitted to witnessing Frazee set Berreth’s body ablaze, investigators testified. Kenney told police that Frazee repeatedly asked her to murder Berreth and later demanded she come to Colorado to help him clean up blood at Berreth’s home. The former Idaho nurse also recalled Frazee talking about disposing of Berreth’s charred remains at either a dump of a landfill, investigators said.

Breaking down the case against Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
SFA:
Kenney also told investigators that Frazee may have disposed of Berreth’s body at the Midway Landfill in El Paso County.

That’s why a search effort was launched at the landfill looking for any sign of her.

BBM:

Not sure where you're getting the idea that KK has said she "didn't have a clue" what/where/how PF disposed of KB's remains, but that's not factually correct.

It has never been reported by any MSM source, nor is it any of the court records, that KK has denied being told by PF what he did with KB's remains.

KK told LE that PF talked about disposing of KB's (burned) remains at a dump or a landfill.
KK did not tell LE that she "didn't have a clue" what PF did with KB's remains.

In point of fact, there is no need for a jury to be convinced that KK does or does not know what PF did with KB's remains. That would be because KK is not the one going on trial for KB's murder.

What the jury needs to be convinced of is that PF doesn't know what he did with KB's remains.
They ain't going to be convinced of that at all.
PF most certainly knows what he did with KK's remains.

The fact that PF most certainly knows where/what/how he disposed of KB and won't ever provide her family with the opportunity to reclaim her physical remains can and will be used against him at his sentencing after he's been convicted of her murder.

JMO.
I recall earlier reports to say PF would dispose KB remains in dump or waterway.

ETA: add link
Fiance pleads not guilty in presumed death of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth

Last edited:
I recall earlier reports to say PF would dispose KB remains in dump or waterway.

JMO
My recollection from KK's statements is that she said she didnt know what PF did with the remains but she added something like he may have got rid of the remains in either a dump or a river. Something like that.

I believe the point being made is that it is very unlikely KK did not learn from PF where the remains finally ended up.
Since she volunteered to clean up the murder scene and was with PF during the burning of the tote then one would think she would have learned that information from PF.

JMO
My recollection from KK's statements is that she said she didnt know what PF did with the remains but she added something like he may have got rid of the remains in either a dump or a river. Something like that.

I believe the point being made is that it is very unlikely KK did not learn from PF where the remains finally ended up.
Since she volunteered to clean up the murder scene and was with PF during the burning of the tote then one would think she would have learned that information from PF.

This information was according to testimony:

Investigators said in a February court hearing Frazee urged a woman he was having an affair with for months to kill Berreth, and then killed her himself, beating her to death with a baseball bat and then calling the woman to help clean up blood. The woman, Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, told investigators Frazee then burned Berreth's body and planned to dump the remains in a landfill or river, according to the testimony. bbm

Fiance pleads not guilty in presumed death of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth

Investigators said in a February court hearing Frazee urged a woman he was having an affair with for months to kill Berreth, and then killed her himself, beating her to death with a baseball bat and then calling the woman to help clean up blood. The woman, Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, told investigators Frazee then burned Berreth's body and planned to dump the remains in a landfill or river, according to the testimony. bbm

Thanks for finding the actual reference.

btw-
Another WS case that just started its trial stage where the killer used a bat to club the victim to death. In this one, the monster evidently bashed the victims head in after he put her in his bathtub.

Still Missing - IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

I haven't been on this thread for a long long time. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't KLK testify that she was with PF when he retrieved the tote, and then watched him burn the tote with a lump inside that she believed to be Kelsey's body. But she never actually saw the body herself. I don't think there is any question PF killed Kelsey, but I have my doubts as to what he did with her body.

Not doubting -- just can't find this reported or tweeted anywhere! Do you have link? Thank you.
Hopefully we'll get something official soon. Ashley Franco has asked Rob McCallum about an update.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
@rwmccallum any update on the custody hearing involving Patrick Frazee from this morning?
10:42 AM - 13 Jun 2019

Hopefully we'll get something official soon. Ashley Franco has asked Rob McCallum about an update.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
@rwmccallum any update on the custody hearing involving Patrick Frazee from this morning?
10:42 AM - 13 Jun 2019
Thanks Pommy.
KOAA's reporter Girardin was live from Cripple Creek this morning (youtube above), and still nothing from her.

All the jury has to be convinced of, is that Patrick Frazee murdered Kelsey.

That’s it.

Even if they don’t believe parts of KK’s account, there is plenty of other evidence that incriminates him.

Don’t believe he burned the body? Fine, it doesn’t change the rest of it.

It doesn’t take away the cell phone evidence, all his lies, the physical evidence that corroborates KK’s account (accelerant, burned plastic, blood splatter, etc), the footage of him returning to the house, and all the things that we don’t yet know.

A potential hole in a single piece of evidence (I don’t believe it exists in the first place), doesn’t blow a hole in the entire case.
No argument with what you said. And he likely will be convicted. But I would just love to know the entire story with KK. And truth is, we really don’t know the evidence, as yet.

Yeah these partners in crime who seem to know how much about a crime and witnessed most parts of it or at least were involved afterwards but then deny knowledge of the whereabouts of the body or being told, to me are a bit hard to believe. Oh yes, we discussed, we fantasized, we plotted, we planned, we had burner phones, vehicles, different attempts but where she is? Nope, not a clue. I was never a part of that nor did we discuss that. I cleaned, I watched a cremation/burning, I saw a tote, we got rid of evidence and towels and more, I took a gun, but the body? Nope, not a clue. I know just about every single last detail, he told me (I was not there but I have details as if I was), in fact ridiculous details, but where her body is? No, not a clue.

Wow. Pretty far fetched if ya ask me. You would have to convince me of that were I a juror. Not sure anyone could. I simply do not find it credible, nor logical.

In my opinion only, KK could have saved KB and came forward and KK could provide KB's family with closure and/or the body. She did not do the first despite repeated chances and she will not do the second. One can bet on that.

All jmo.
Good post Chili.

No argument with what you said. And he likely will be convicted. But I would just love to know the entire story with KK. And truth is, we really don’t know the evidence, as yet.

No we certainly don’t.

Don’t get me wrong, I do have questions, but I’m going to wait until trial until I reach a conclusion as to if everything she says, fits with the rest of the evidence.

At this moment, I think she’s told the truth as to the most important details surrounding the events.

That could change.

JMO

Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member