Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the truck switch as being planned by FD but in a way to look like it was a spur of the moment. FD told the employee to be at the house to do a job and got there earlier than the employee. Then as the employee was involved in a task not easy to walk away from FD came up with a urgent matter and had to leave quickly. Employee's truck was behind his and rather than waste time moving trucks around he just exchanged keys.

I feel so bad for that employee as now he has to go without his truck, no employment or at least it looks like not for long, and he may have to get a lawyer of his own. Unless of course he/she was a willing/paid part of this.

In a radio interview Thursday morning with Chaz and AJ on 99.1 WPLR, Pattis said that Fotis Dulos "did not cause his wife to disappear or cause her harm," but also said that he believes Jennifer Dulos may have been the victim of foul play. Listen to the interview below.

But Troconis has been ruled out as a participant in any foul play that may have taken place in New Canaan, according to Pattis, in part because of the polygraph she passed. She has also provided an alibi that has "satisfied police."

[...]

Pattis has private investigators working on the case, he said, and his law firm and Fotis Dulos are establishing his alibi for the morning of the 24th. Previously, Pattis said Troconis and her attorney, Andrew Bowman, have not spoken to him or Fotis Dulos.

Fotis Dulos' Attorney Says Girlfriend Passed Polygraph Test

Audio with Norm Pattis on Radio also at link above.
Me thinks that thus protests to much. What's up with that. Pattis singing MT praises, her innocence? Huh? Where's her Defence attorney? Singing praises of FD? Is it Opposite day? Backwards Day?

Google" how to download YouTube"

Unfortunately it is not a Youtube video but one that was embedded into their site. I have a lame video recorded version from my phone and a 2 part audio. Went to do a new video and it timed out - so no longer available to me it seems :-(

Me thinks that thus protests to much. What's up with that. Pattis singing MT praises, her innocence? Huh? Where's her Defence attorney? Singing praises of FD? Is it Opposite day? Backwards Day?
Pattis' behavior is very manipulative. Seems like MT's lawyer is not playing along with the game playing.

I could be wrong - maybe this is a joint effort between the two defense teams, but I don't think so.

jmopinion

My take is he was shooting from the hip (which he usually doesn't do IMO) or trying to cause confusion (which is a typical tactic of his IMO). Frankly I wish the judge had gagged the atty's in this case as if one of these crazy Pattis comments makes it into the press and is repeated as 'fact' when its not and that makes it to a potential juror then there will be a price to pay down the line IMO with the jury pool. Wonder if Pattis is trying to poison the pool with all of these comments? Wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to do this and CT is a small state where is just might work IMO. Hope its not the case and REALLY HOPE THE JUDGES ARE WATCHING THIS!
I was gobsmacked when I read he defended one of the Petit boys. Criminy! They were caught red-handed!

There are several online sites that make downloading videos, audio, or just the audio portion of a video quick and easy. I don't want to mention any specific sites or leave a link, but Google is our friend.

I did record video from cell--had to do at an angle since my lighting here is over the top...so he looks a bit possessed lol. I have to head into a meeting, but will try the audio idea as well....and then maybe again the video with computer moved into a less lit up atmosphere. Wow - and this unedited version, he actually says "Hi Mom"?!?
O

good thought but why not come forward right away? the flyer with the stock photo for JD was out fairly quick after she was reported missing. I just don't know about this employee involvement. JMO I think the employee knows nothing and the bags were put in the truck after the employee returned it to FD. Question is - where were those bags during the day? who's vehicle - the employee's? they have it now so maybe they will get trace evidence

Also I posted this earlier, but IMO they must have some evidence on JDs car or reason for not showing pics of JDs actual car (it’s just a stock photo of whatever type of car she drove). Why not say “have you seen this car?” And show HER car which would probably have identifying markers like stickers. It would jog more memories to show her car rather than the stock photo. Are they hiding it from FD/ defense team? IMO

IF (big if) this is the only part she was involved in, she genuinely might not have known. Who knows how domineering and eccentric he was.
I would agree if it was just one quick stop and not 30. Even under normal circumstances this would appear obsessive. Also, she's a tough cookie herself. Her not suspecting anything (while he was quite busy covering his tracks) would work if they had not seen each other for the entire day, which probably wasn't the case.

I'm thinking the body was transported in the employee's truck. Bags too. Both the body and the bags dropped off, like you suggest, and a nearby property before FD heads to the car wash and then Farmington makes a lot of sense.

So, did he go back in his own truck to pick up the bags (and possibly the body)???

You'd think the employee would notice if his truck had been cleaned. Wonder if FD said anything to him about that?

Timeline is starting to fill in.

jmopinion
Thank Goodness some pieces are clicking into place!

And he is deeply in love with her and wants to speak with her but NP won't allow it. Nothing about being concerned about his 5 children and how upset they must be with their mother missing and how much HE misses them.
Unreal. MOO.

My hunch at this point (subject to change as we learn more info) is that the employee was used as a dupe. My guess is that the employee was unaware that FD intended to murder his wife and use the employee's vehicle to avoid detection (or to put blame on the employee!).

My question is whether the employee's vehicle was used to transport the body.

Today's info does get at the "third party" question that was lingering. I think this addresses that weird feeling that a third person was involved....yet also wasn't involved.

Truth is coming out. Not finished yet.

jmo, subject to change

Along these lines, “employee” might be non English speaking, reading, or comprehending, and may just have been randomly “employed” by FD for odd jobs or to sub out misc stuff in the last six months. Dude/tte may have no idea that FD was even involved in a divorce or custody thing. “Employee” may be undocumented in more ways than one. Likely a dupe. Also possible a fmr “employee” such as a person who may at some point have worked in Hartford for Panera Bread. But probably not. Bc I think that fmr “employee” is long gone.

Whoever the red truck switch “employee” is, Lord I Hope LE is providing that person with Round the clock protection.

Are their attorneys barred from speaking to one another?
Pattis reported that he had called to speak to her attorney but I don't think he took the call.
Which begs the question - why would FD bring her along at all?

Surely he could come up with some excuse and do this by himself.

Well according to Pattis FD is deeply in love, so maybe he can't do without her. gag

There are several online sites that make downloading videos, audio, or just the audio portion of a video quick and easy. I don't want to mention any specific sites or leave a link, but Google is our friend.

O

Well looks like i had the capturing availability all ready on my computer - I now know for future......sigh

Do we know for sure whether FD grew up with little money?
Wondering because unsure how many impoverished natives of Turkey vanity summer at Harvard while attending high school in Athens, Greece, perfect waterskiing, later landing as an undergraduate in the Ivy League.
No disrespect intended.
Just want to say if Greece is known for anything, it’s classical mythology.

And, as a foreign student, is not eligible for FA. Athletic scholarships/school based scholarships can be given but no FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member