Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 54m54 minutes ago
LIVE NOW: #McStay Family Murder Trial. Today is day 2 of the penalty phase. Charles Merritt was found guilty on four counts of first-degree murder. The jury will now decide on life v. death. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-sentencing-hearing-in-mcstay-family-murders/ …
D9Xu039UYAAh1iy.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 34m34 minutes ago
#McStay - Prosecution calls Summer McStay's brother via Skype from Hawaii. Watch Live: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-sentencing-hearing-in-mcstay-family-murders/ …
D9XzUniVAAAXAVF.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 23m23 minutes ago
#McStay - Showing photos with Summer's family/brother.
D9X2IAeU4AEU8dH.png

D9X2IAiUcAALMs_.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 20m20 minutes ago
#McStay - Summer McStay, her brother Ken Aranda and baby Joseph, Jr.
D9X23aZU4AAM6nQ.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#McStay - And that's it. One witness today and done until tomorrow.

Summer's younger brother is 100% real. His testimony makes my eyes sweat.
So true. You can see the depths of his sorrow in his eyes.
His family will never be the same again.Interesting to hear how is mother is suffering still. I can't even get my head around not only losing my daughter but her husband and sweet babies. Just too much to bear. Her joy with her remaining children and grandchildren will forever be tempered. A heart ache that will never subside. MOO.

Trying to get Summers Sister Tracy on Skype. She is in Greece.

If they can’t contact her they will rest in the morning. Proceed to closing. Have to do Jury instructions

The PT said that they have not heard back from Tracy, which to me means they know where she is and left a message for her. I wonder why she did not know the penalty phase was today and why she did not contact the PT herself. ?? MOO

It’s nice to hear positive stuff about Summer as her family have kept out of it all pretty much so Summer hasn’t had much of a voice unlike Joey.

I understand Summer had been previously "painted" as being involved in Joseph's disappearance. Today's testimony by her younger brother should put that to rest FOREVER, IMO! She nurtured him like a mother and I simply can not see ANY negative impact she had on her family's lives. She looked after and took care of not only her family, but also her brother's children. I can't even imagine her memory being slaughtered by people who had 0 relations with her. Today, her memory was put right by her younger brother.

I believe if I heard right he testified that their mother Blanche had several mental breakdowns, it affected her so badly, and she has gone to live in Hawaii to be near him.

KA came across as a very sweet guy, Summer's younger brother by about 9 years, and he said he beats himself up that he wasn't there to do anything when he was asked how he felt about the violent death they all suffered.

If Summer's sister Tracey is in Greece it is now past 1am there. I think that time difference (1.30 pm in San Bernardino is 11.30pm in Greece) could be the reason she wasn't contacted today. They are back tomorrow at 9.30 am which will be 7.30 pm in Greece, which is a better time to testify. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member