Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the thought would have even crossed his mind. That was so long ago and I'm sure this guy has a lot more to think about than trying to come up with subtle symbolic references to a trial that occurred 25 years ago. Imo

Apologies if this has already been mentioned up or down thread. I’m behind in my reading.

IMO/MOO

Whether or not the glove was on FD’s dominant hand, I wonder if he’s been trying to alter his palm print/s or finger prints, if it’s further inflammation of poison ivy, if visible bruising or other marks related to the crime, injuries received in the crime and/or weapon handling or evidence destruction or disposal pre or post arrest, or other distinguishing or new marks have become visible; one which he’s trying to conceal or obscure.

Were the gloves full hand or fingerless?

Another possibility, maybe the glove was used in some way in connection with the crime/s, weapon/s, evidence movement or disposal, but it was previously missed or not accessible to LE. If true, wearing the glove post incident in plain view might further contaminate the item, complicate the chain of custody, and render it either helpful for the defense or at least of no use to the investigation or prosecution.

Also if true, let’s bet that the truck swap employee was at some point invited to use or try on the glove, as was MT, random underhoused persons, or others, for the purposes of assistance with creating potentially exculpatory evidence after the fact.

Or maybe he’s been angry and punching holes in people or walls that he doesn’t want wire photographers or case investigators to see. It’s important to FD’s ego and mask that he appear and feel powerful, nonplussed, self-controlled, alpha. “You can’t and won’t unravel me. I won’t allow it. I win.” is his interior monologue.

Just a theory IMO/MOO.

I have a strong feeling his former very loyal employee was involved. They maintained a friendship after he left FORE. Another website named this person but won’t post it here because I don’t think he’s officially been named as suspect (yet).
Is this the same person that was reportedly paid $75K by MT? (Mentioned in an earlier post). That would point to their involvement for sure.

Early on many of us speculated that MT was the mastermind - and then when it was reported she was not in NC the morning of the 24th - some began to think maybe she just helped with the clean up? I've been thinking about divorce and this litigation and how she has been through it before (so has he) so they both know how it works and that eventually he was going to have to produce documents IMO. What if she began urging him to kill JD and with the hearing approaching they settled on the long holiday weekend? But she conveniently has an alibi thus protecting herself and neither one knew or suspected there would be cameras in Hartford. I'm back and forth about her involvement. But I do believe LE has all the cell phone records, computer search records, potential GPS from the vehicles,physical evidence from the seized vehicles, the employee's vehicle, etc. I believe they know what happened, who was involved and know that the garbage center is key. All speculation of course and someone spent some time at those ponds IMO - else why search?

Early on many of us speculated that MT was the mastermind - and then when it was reported she was not in NC the morning of the 24th - some began to think maybe she just helped with the clean up? I've been thinking about divorce and this litigation and how she has been through it before (so has he) so they both know how it works and that eventually he was going to have to produce documents IMO. What if she began urging him to kill JD and with the hearing approaching they settled on the long holiday weekend? But she conveniently has an alibi thus protecting herself and neither one knew or suspected there would be cameras in Hartford. I'm back and forth about her involvement. But I do believe LE has all the cell phone records, computer search records, potential GPS from the vehicles,physical evidence from the seized vehicles, the employee's vehicle, etc. I believe they know what happened, who was involved and know that the garbage center is key. All speculation of course and someone spent some time at those ponds IMO - else why search?
I strongly believe the “alibi” was planned out but that’s jmo. Nothing about MT seems innocent. Rich baby daddy, involvement with a married father of 5, willingly moving into their marital home and stringing along her daughter, then her shady mother and medicaid fraud, emotionless face, etc.

That’s tax evasion; non reporting of income. The IRS doesn’t like it when you don’t pay your taxes, but they really don’t like it when you have a lot of unreported income. Unreported income can take several forms-like when you get paid under the table in cash, or if, like in Leona Helmsley’s case, your company pays for personal expenses. In her case, her company paid probably millions in construction costs at her home in Greenwich. She personally benefitted from money that was never declared on her tax return. That’s why she went to prison. FD was probably personally benefitting from money siphoned from the Fore Group, without reporting it and could have faced some jail time. Kimch33kim, can you confirm?

Yes he can face jail time if they are auditing his finances and he indeed siphoned money to Greece and some other offshore account without reporting it on his person income tax return. He may just have been lucky and was never audited by the IRS before.

I never understood that. Is there evidence that she even strongly disliked JD? I think FD was the one who was fueled by hate and revenge, not her.
no evidence- and no one is talking about their relationship that I can find... JD has loyal friends IMO. But MT had been with him for several years and according to his court filings he had no cash flow in 2019 - how were they surviving? I know she got child support but that is nothing compared to the income lost when JD moved out (her trust income). I'm just speculating that perhaps there was a joint conversation between the two of them at some point - JMO
ETA clarification of she=MT

Last edited:

I’m on the same page as you are.
jmo

More than one? If that was an option, those properties would have been searched by now.
let's hope they have been - he has properties in NC (Olcott Way and Sturbridge) and in Avon CT - they all seem fairly secluded IMO - he could have driven her SUV there had the employee's truck there and moved the evidence. Still stymied on what he drove to her home that morning - he didn't have the Raptor because the employee did but he had a 2015 suburban. which looks like JD's. we just need to connect the dots IMO

Honestly it's just my gut saying JD was cut up. I just feel, not think that FD would do this. He jerked JD around what looks like the entire marriage. Total control freak, really believe he is a pychopath, not sociopath. A bit of a difference. Could almost feel the rage JD was feeling especially towards the end. He knew the courts would find out his financial situation. JD certainly had the money to ride FD out, through this long divorce case. He was losing his control with JD, the courts system, kids schools, Judge knew he did whatever he wanted and had total disregard for laws, and truth. He wanted to obliterate JD. Nothing left of her for her family or kids or friends. Gone.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps hoping he had a bit of a conscience, even though he does seem to be completely lacking in empathy, and having never met the man, have only made it to sociopath in my arm chair diagnosis. He may be a psychopath. Regardless, an antisocial personality disorder is a safe bet.

And I totally agree with the rest of your statement.

Let me tell you guys something about criminal defense attorneys. Clearly, I am insanely biased. But it really is true.

People like NP are what they are because that's how they think they can sway the public. This guy knows damn well his client is guilty as SIN and committed murder. But if he can continue to mold FD to look like some type of "victim" of the police; they "stole his phone", mistreated him, have been keeping evidence (that's what we do in an ongoing prosecution...) then maybe people will start to sway a bit.

I nearly lunged across the courtroom the other morning because I was handling a juvenile on juvenile sodomy case, and the defense attorney said that her client was "just experimenting". I LOST it. The probation officer had to hold me back, quite literally.

But I know the defense attorney really doesn't believe that. What can she say? She's got nothing else going for her, so she has to try SOMETHING, right?

Don't let this guy get to you. He's going to be loud and proud and in our faces as long as this goes on. Think of it as one of those gnats you keep smacking away but it still comes back.

No Uber-police would already know. And I thought about somebody picking him up as he walked/ran...LE would already know. That, and the videos of him dropping off the evidence bags would probably be enough to arrest him for murder-proximity to the scene of the crime, and possession of evidence belonging to the scene. They (LE) are waiting to have enough evidence that he can be convicted. In MOO, that is
But we don’t know what LE knows. Maybe they are just looking for the body or murder weapon to strengthen the case.

no evidence- and no one is talking about their relationship that I can find... JD has loyal friends IMO. But she had been with him for several years and according to his court filings he had no cash flow in 2019 - how were they surviving? I know she got child support but that is nothing compared to the income lost when JD moved out (her trust income). I'm just speculating that perhaps there was a joint conversation between the two of them at some point - JMO

Many businesses show no cash flow on paper. I’m sure FD took a weekly draw from his company. He might not have been paying the mortgage on the house he owns with JD (you know the one he lived in with MT and her daughter), but I would bet my last dollar everyone else would go without before he ever would......he wasn’t going without.
jmo

He has properties in NC. ....
ETA - one is 3 or so miles from her home. 61 Sturbridge Hill Road

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
So just the one where his employee was working that day? How come that he didn't notice JD's SUV there? He exchanged trucks with FD between 4pm and 5:30 in Farmington, so it's not likely that FD was in NC before the Hartford trash dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kvanoven