Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO I am now of the opinion one or both of the girls knew him. And he tucked his chin in his collar and may have been wearing a fake nose / mustache combo as a disguise as not to immediately be recognized from a distance by the girls. I know it sounds unbelievable, but MOO he was trying hard not to be identified

I think he was intentionally looking downward just because he was walking on a 126 year old railway bridge consisting of rotting and missing old railroad ties. I doubt anybody could walk across that bridge with their head up - they’d trip and fall flat on their face if not over the side. It looks absolutely treacherous in the videos people have posted.

I think he was intentionally looking downward just because he was walking on a 126 year old railway bridge consisting of rotting and missing old railroad ties. I doubt anybody could walk across that bridge with their head up - they’d trip and fall flat on their face if not over the side. It looks absolutely treacherous in the videos people have posted.

I totally agree... I tend to get frustrated when it’s suggested he has a disability. There are some YouTube vids of people actually crossing it and it is a very high, scary bridge with varying spaces where there are downright spaces between the tresses.

Oh my, a track is a very helpful analogy on understanding land covered, especially for us in America where track running is measured in meters. So just to be sure, FinePrint and you are talking about the distance from where the girls were found to the cemetery?

Could prob look it up, but does anyone have a pic of the parking lot at the cemetery?

Yes.

If you use google earth and trace a path from the end of the bridge down the hill and along the service road to the area people think they crossed the creek to the scene it’s about the same distance. I chose walking along the service road even though there is the risk of exposure because I’m thinking there would be stickers in the wooded areas.

oh really?!
do you have a link for that please. i'd appreciate reading it!

Here’s one containing several of the clarifications released in 2 ISP updates -
Indiana State Police release new sketch of Delphi murder suspect | Carroll County Calendar

• A car was parked in the abandoned CPS building parking lot between the hours of noon and 5:00 p.m. on February 13, 2017
    • We are looking for anyone who could give a description of vehicles that were in the parking lot during the time
  • The location of the abandoned CPS building was 6931 West 300 North, Delphi, IN
    • The building has since been demolished and the lot is vacant

ok I deleted posts.
to not cause confusion.
I stay with the idea though that it was, as stated by him. the car as possible in the back of my mind.

deleted by me
I totally agree... I tend to get frustrated when it’s suggested he has a disability. There are some YouTube vids of people actually crossing it and it is a very high, scary bridge with varying spaces where there are downright spaces between the tresses.
As a child I might have tried venturing on that bridge. But as an adult....no way in heck! So, I think he (an adult imo) went on that bridge specifically for the girls.....to take control of them. It's not like they could run.

Maybe it’s the word “bridge” that’s misleading as it eludes to a solid, even surface. Aside perhaps from experienced rail workers, I think very few people could even walk along the ties on a grounded railway track without looking downward to focus on the placement of their feet. I know that’s where I’d be looking.

As a child I might have tried venturing on that bridge. But as an adult....no way in heck! So, I think he (an adult imo) went on that bridge specifically for the girls.....to take control of them. It's not like they could run.

It is amazing the confidence of these girls. The Snapchat pic of Abby, she was also looking down. No way I can know for sure, but she may have been making sure her feet hit an actual tress. BG may have been doing the same.

Since he caught up with them at the end of the bridge, he may have become bolder. Not sure what the end of the bridge looks like though, but do recall crime tape there.

Does the trail on the south end of the bridge end or does it continue. Just curious. It might matter.

Edited: many clerical errors

Last edited:
It is amazing the confidence of these girls. The Snapchat pic of Abby, she was also looking down. No way I can know for sure, but she may have been making sure her feet hit an actual tress. BG may have been doing the same.

Since he caught up with them at the end of the bridge, he may have become bolder. Not sure what the end of the bridge looks like though, but do recall crime tape there.

Does the trail on the south end of the bridge end or does it continue. Just curious. It might matter.

There’s no trail on the south end; the trail doesn’t continue.

I posted a map a few days ago where the gravel bed of the old railway visibly continued onward beyond the old rail bridge, probably through private property. I’ll see if I can find it again.

ETA - Not a photo, it was from a GH video while he was discussing various possible exit routes. At about 23:25 the old railway bed is viewable beyond the SE end of the bridge, on which he mentions is a path.

Last edited:
I posted a map a few days ago where the gravel bed of the old railway visibly continued onward beyond the old rail bridge, probably through private property. I’ll see if I can find it again.

Thanks, Misty. I think the down the hill probably happened at the end of the bridge, but we will have to see. It makes sense that was the down the hill moment and because there was crime scene tape on that end. Tired, and don’t feel hunting it up right now.

Motive. Motive.

Why?

I am thinking that LE, by mistake, gave up some of what they know in an "interview" with somebody who insinuated themself into the case, that LE as of 4/22 want that person to know that they know they made this mistake, and that they ain't gonna do that again, and that they are onto him. At least, that is what I am hoping under my perp scenario.

By the way, I think that the mistake the perp made (at least one of them) was stating on video that DC told him that the suspect was from out of state. AFAIK, DC never said that.

This is an interesting thought. Is there a link to the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa