Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to find it!! Maybe it was heresay from one of the friends?? My apologies if that is incorrect though.
If that is true, then it was reported that Jonathan and some friends were texting meme's back and forth from sometime between 8 and 9 PM and the last text from Jonathan was at 9:05 saying, "I'm dying here" (or words to that effect). If he needed WIFI does that mean he was at his place during that timeframe? That is, he wasn't in Brawley. More over, maybe Audrey had already picked him up and taken him to his place or someplace else? If he needed WIFI would he have been able to use his phone to text while riding with Audrey?

Good questions!! This case drives me crazy. On another note, I looked into the poster of the you tube comment that I posted above. The business that it is affiliated with allegedly is one that opened 6 months ago, has no names attached to it, the links on the site lead nowhere, many grammarical errors for a marketing site and the phone number listed is not the correct number, I called it. After searching the little bit of info, I tracked the business to an address in Indio with another number listed. I called that number and it was a young man that definitely did not sound like he was in the marketing business. I told him that I believed I had the wrong number and he got very aggressive and asked me numerous times who I was. Maybe I should not have called but the post creeped me out and it was supposedly affiliated with a public business. I might be reaching but did anyone else find that you tube post that I added a little strange?

Last edited:
Good questions!! This case drives me crazy. On another note, I looked into the poster of the you tube comment that I posted above. The business that it is affiliated with allegedly is one that opened 6 months ago, has no names attached to it, the links on the site lead nowhere, many grammarical errors for a marketing site and the phone number listed is not the correct number, I called it. After searching the little bit of info, I tracked the business to an address in Indio with another number listed. I called that number and it was a young man that definitely did not sound like he was in the marketing business. I told him that I believed I had the wrong number and he got very aggressive and asked me numerous times who I was. Maybe I should not have called but the post creeped me out and it was supposedly affiliated with a public business. I might be reaching but did anyone else find that you tube post that I added a little strange?
When I tried to open it I received the following message:
"An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: Ob8SNO8jdoN3fUez)"

If Audrey had a hotspot on her phone, it would be possible for him to connect to it and use his phone.

As an example, my daughter was having data issues on her phone and I turned on my hotspot on mine for her to connect to. It's just like connecting to any other Wi-Fi signal.

She could have been there, but her phone taken away from her. If they were abducted, the first thing the abductors would take away would be any weapons - gun or knife - and then their phones. But I wonder where Jonathan's phone was pinging? If my scenario is correct and they were abducted at the same time Jonathan's phone should show in the same area. There's good chance that one of them was the target and the other was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course, if this was a jealous ex or Audrey that doesn't apply as he would likely target both of them.

Yes thats what Im saying that if someone called her and said they had car problems her phone would of pin outside coachela area into the area her car was found so her phone was taken away before that.

Sorry I dont think i been cleared enough so if someone called her and told her they had car problems then she drove to that location she would of still had her phone while driving to that location and her phone would of pin on the location her car was found. Then lets say the person who called her then when she arrived took their phones away.

My point is they were attack before arriving to that location because they didnt have their phone where the car was drop off

Also, it was on the news that he didnt had a phone provider only wifi and he was using IG to chat in a group text. I
It also said Jonathan amd his roomate were behind in rent and had 3 days or something like that to leave the apartment. Do we know who paid for the pizza? If he didnt had a job and couldn't afford rent then how was he paying for the pizza? Was it his credit card? Or did someone else paid for it?

Also, it was on the news that he didnt had a phone provider only wifi and he was using IG to chat in a group text. I
It also said Jonathan amd his roomate were behind in rent and had 3 days or something like that to leave the apartment. Do we know who paid for the pizza? If he didnt had a job and couldn't afford rent then how was he paying for the pizza? Was it his credit card? Or did someone else paid for it?

I find it odd there isn’t more info out there about the pizza. Who paid for it/how was it paid for? Whose phone was it ordered from? Did the delivery guy notice any other people at the apartment? Did he even confirm that he believes it was Jonathan who accepted the delivery? I am guessing (hoping) there is a reason that LE hasnt said more.

Checking the media with a Google search and there are a couple of articles around the 2 year mark, 10 May. After that, silence. A few YouTube videos that might make for a refresher, but nothing new. Unless this was a jealous ex of Audrey's or someone fixated on her, this appears to be a case where one person was the intended victim and the other was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The placement of Audrey's vehicle is really strange to me. Why there and not out in the desert where it would take longer to find it? The more I look at this the more I believe neither Jonathan or Audrey were with that vehicle when it was left there.

As a reply (I still don't entirely understand websleuths site, rarely post) but I found that address affiliated with the business. Interesting it was sold 11/2017 and I believe again in 2018.

I've often wondered why Audrey's SUV was left on an interstate and not out on some rural dirt/gravel road out in the desert. Killer was concerned the chase vehicle his accomplice drove would leave tire tracks for LE? A busy parking lot in a city? Maybe not because of greater chance of surveillance cameras. So why not out on some rural paved road or in the driveway of a vacant house instead. I don't know how CA treats abandoned vehicles (I know I looked it up at one time but I forget), but in Virginia the state police tag the vehicle with a bright colored adhesive tag with a date and time. The owner has something like 24-48 hours to remove it. And they are aggressive about it on the interstates. Did the abductor/killer intend for it to be found quickly? As a warning message to another person or persons?

I've often wondered why Audrey's SUV was left on an interstate and not out on some rural dirt/gravel road out in the desert. Killer was concerned the chase vehicle his accomplice drove would leave tire tracks for LE? A busy parking lot in a city? Maybe not because of greater chance of surveillance cameras. So why not out on some rural paved road or in the driveway of a vacant house instead. I don't know how CA treats abandoned vehicles (I know I looked it up at one time but I forget), but in Virginia the state police tag the vehicle with a bright colored adhesive tag with a date and time. The owner has something like 24-48 hours to remove it. And they are aggressive about it on the interstates. Did the abductor/killer intend for it to be found quickly? As a warning message to another person or persons?
I’ve seen the highway patrol tag cars that are left on the freeways here in California but have never seen those same cars the next day. I want to say they may give them about 24 hours. I actually broke down once on I5 just south of Sacramento at midnight and had my two toddlers in the car. The highway patrol showed up about 20 minutes later and pushed my car to the nearest gas station at the next off ramp. He then bought my kids chocolate milk while I used the payphone to call the tow truck. This was back when cell phones were a total luxury (1995). He didn’t want my car to stay on the side of the highway for a second longer than absolutely necessary. He told me that too many people drive into parked cars on the sides of freeways so they are a hazard.

I cannot recall if fingerprints were found in the vehicle. Does anyone remember?
I, too, have wondered why the vehicle was left there rather than in the desert. It just struck me that there are houses at that exit. Could the person who left the vehicle there know someone who lives in the area? I'm not sure what the story would be for showing up suddenly, though. It's just odd to me that that was the location when there are a million places in the desert to leave a car. I suppose it could have been done to draw attention in the opposite direction from where Audrey and Jonathan might be found. I think they are in the desert. :-(

This case has just seemed to fall out of the media's sight. I get the feeling, though, that LE has a suspect or suspects here and they just haven't been able to connect the dots. Based on the SUV being left on the side of the road I believe there has to be at least a second person involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member