Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is LE keeping this location a secret then?!?!?!!! If it doesn’t point any individuals...

This is so weird.

I do see pommy’s latest quote above though that just says it was not a residence.

Again I reiterate, WHY IS LE KEEPING THIS LOCATION A SECRET?! There must be some kind of reason.

I KNOW! Baffling, right??? I'm scratching my head.

Now, unfortunately, I'm adding self-harm to the possibilities here. Are there any bodies of water or bridges nearby?

Ok this not a business and not a residence. This is the weirdest thing in the world.

So how did she leave that place, wherever it was? In another vehicle?
Obviously she didn’t call Lyft again.

This is so weird. Sounds like possibly she met up with someone in a vehicle perhaps?

Well what makes them think she left that area, necessarily? How do they know she can’t be close? Surely they’ve searched that area I know..this is SO WEIRD.

Either that or she met someone and they left in a vehicle together. Jmo.

Thank you for this! I never knew!
Has to be a park..,
Are we allowed to share Facebook pages that are “missing person type pages” or reference them?

Her friend who has been spearheading a lot of the stuff here in Utah and c0-led the PC yesterday posted to the Find Mackenzie facebook page (this is a public page!) that she was dropped off at a park. But was unwilling to share more and said that is all that LE allowed her to share. However this was not confirmed or posted by LE themselves.

Thank you for this! I never knew!

Has to be a park..,
Are we allowed to share Facebook pages that are “missing person type pages” or reference them?

Car at her apartment...
Good question on how she got there.

I can’t imagine a scenario where you have been gone a few days to a funeral yet have an exam on Monday when you return and don’t go home to study the night before? Is that the understanding—exam was Monday? Had she arranged to take exams later?

Is it from the Find Mackenzie Lueck fb page?

I’m thinking LE thinks she met up with someone in a vehicle. And they have absolutely no idea what kind of vehicle which is why they haven’t released the vehicle. Perhaps the Lyft driver doesn’t remember the vehicle as it was dark. Moo. This could be why they said they do not think she remained at that location.

Surely though the driver may have thought it strange, idk, maybe, maybe not.

What did she tell her driver??

—-

“I think a horse might find it queer, to stop without a farmhouse near...”

“...miles to go before I sleep..”

-Robert Frost

(I think that’s how it goes...)

Last edited:
LE has said that the Lyft driver is cooperating with them and that he/she is not involved.

Lyft even gave a statement that said he/she continued Picking up other rides after they drove Mackenzie to her location.

This was asked last night I believe and it was said that the company and driver have been fully cooperative. LE has never said anyone is cleared or alternatively that anyone is a suspect either, whether the driver or anyone else she knew. To my knowledge.

Not trying to argue but a moderator asked about it last night even, whether that was actually stated, that he was stated to not be a suspect by LE, and it was not ever stated that way. I was not involved in the conversation nor in the determining the truth of it but it is a few pages back I imagine and I did read it.

He also to our knowledge was the last person to see her that anyone is aware of at this time.
Jmo.
Not a business or a residence. Interesting. I'm stumped.

At a church, a school, a parking lot, at the corner, a park, in the middle of nowhere? A dead end road with nothing on it but someone parked there she was meeting? I would assume an apartment complex would be considered a residence or do we have a play on words with not a residence, not a business? A homeless shelter? A nonprofit something? A government office? What is not a business or not a residence?? Frustrating...

Wth is this supposed to mean?

Ok. So, since this is a hot topic, may I ask something? Is it also considered a “sugar” lifestyle if a woman or man accepts money or gifts in return for photos and video? In other words, there’s no physical relationship. No judgy comments please, I’m just getting clarification. The reason this could be important is that she may never meet these people so then attention would be to a possible stalker or a random act vs she met some dude on the internet and set up a date. Again, this is if foul play is assumed.

Im Thinking LE thinks she met up with someone in a vehicle. And they have absolutely no idea what kind of vehicle which is why they haven’t released the vehicle. Perhaps lyft driver doesn’t remember as it was dark. Moo. This could be why they said they do t think she remained at that location.

—-

“...miles to go before I sleep”

Robert Frost

“But I have promises to keep”
“And miles to before I sleep,”

It’s a poem about the tensions between desires (even risky ones) and obligations, and the perils of those ongoing negotiations. An apt poem for a college student, especially one near graduation. Hoping for a happy ending here.

I’m thinking LE thinks she met up with someone in a vehicle. And they have absolutely no idea what kind of vehicle which is why they haven’t released the vehicle. Perhaps the Lyft driver doesn’t remember the vehicle as it was dark. Moo. This could be why they said they do not think she remained at that location.

—-

“...miles to go before I sleep..”

-Robert Frost

I wonder if she told the driver about meeting someone at the location she wanted to be dropped off at?

So assuming the location is a park, I can only think of two reasons to meet up at a park in the wee hours. Meeting someone, and drugs. I’m leaning towards her meeting someone there. I don’t think she would expect to get a ride home from a DD. If she met up with someone, it would have to be someone she was familiar with I’d think- You wouldn’t just meet up with a stranger at a park around 1-2am. MOO

I can't think of any reason she would want to be dropped off at a park at that hour of the night unless it was just a go between or a meeting point to meet up with someone else. I don't think there are really any circumstances where she would want to walk around potentially sketchy areas at 1 a.m. by herself. Just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen