Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP may be educated and experienced but seems to be a poor judge of the public's sympathies.

I think those sympathies lean much more toward a murdered mother of five whose blood was spread in garbage cans by a cheating creep and his girlfriend. I might add that he is a cheating husband who was allowed only supervised visits with those children. That says a lot.

Chances are good the theories NP is floating won't even be allowed into the record as they have no relevance to the case.

I remain convinced that this is a slam dunk for the prosecution and NP will want FD to fade into the failures of his past along with Alex Jones. The win on this for NP may be negotiating a plea for Murder 2 if they don't find Jennifer's body.

NP is Trying to create 'Reasonable Doubt' within the Jury Pool and hopes that the people of CT are easily influenced and not intelligent enough to see through his Spin.

I wonder if FD's mom received a Full Body and Head Scan after the first 'Accident' when she 'fell' down the stairs.

The Nanny was operating the vehicle that night because the grandmother was still injured from the fall and could not maneuver the vehicle backwards and around, from the area it was parked.

Could she have had a brain injury from the fall, that contributed to her death?

It was reported that she was doing well and speaking with everyone and expected to make a full recovery after the Nanny/vehicle incident.

What happened? She passed away within three days.

Lots of details in this article about FDs mother getting run over and her death, including police report, photos of car, and interviews with FD and JD at the time.
What is worst is the trauma these kids have had. Not only the years of being caught up in this abusive relationship and being manipulated by FD, but also having been in the car and screaming when their grandmother was run over, and now...

Mother of husband arrested in connection with his wife's disappearance died after she was ran over | Daily Mail Online

No matter what NP, FD or MT try to put out there to the public, you cannot negate the videos. All LE has to say is Gee how do you explain your client/s disposable of LD 's blood?
I hope LE has the best darn AI in the world to enhance the footage so there’s no doubt it’s FD and hopefully MT too and NP cannot even try to spin it.

Me, too. I just realized the other side of a post I made yesterday about the long driveway and open yard making it easy to see someone coming up the driveway (or road): it also gives you time to see a vehicle parked by your house before you drive all the way up to the house. In either case, she would have seen his vehicle and would have been uneasy at the very least that he just showed up. I can’t think she’d just stand there and wait on him or go up to meet him. I think of the horribly sad Rhoden case where the killers reportedly did come in the back way, through the woods and maybe via trails or utility paths.
I believe that he could have parked the vehicle he was driving on another street, and walked to 69 WL. He could have hidden behind the house/garage and like others have said, entered the garage after she pulled in and either surprised her when she got out of the car, or hid and waited for her to come back on her way out. On that note, I am super curious as to what LE has re: surveillance video in New Canaan of that red truck he was supposedly driving. They have got to have something... IMO

Actually, it is about 6.8 Miles Long according to Google Maps.

I have attached a screen shot to show the beginning and the end.

Both addresses are for Hartford, CT. Different zip codes, but both list as Hartford.
I'm not sure what you used, but 3124 Albany Avenue is in WEST Hartford, not Hartford proper. The SS I posted earlier is the length of Albany in Hartford proper. The areas police were searching on 5/31 were also only in Hartford proper. They could've gone into West Hartford and it wasn't specifically mentioned in the warrant, but they most likely would've been noticed very quickly. The areas of West Hartford once you cross over from Hartford are, at the very least, upper-middle class and mostly residential. The area police searched in Hartford is lower class to poverty (which some of the have assumed was because dumping there would mislead LE).

Source: Lived in West Hartford and worked in West Hartford at Hartford Golf Club, which is off of Albany once you cross into West Hartford from Hartford.

ETA: I should clarify that they would've been noticed quickly if they were stopping and dumping repeatedly, ESPECIALLY in that area of West Hartford. The CCTV system, IIRC, only covers Hartford proper, so I assume anything they saw on camera was in Hartford, not West Hartford.

Last edited:
Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Michelle Troconis returned to the Farmington home she shared with Fotis Dulos this weekend to pick up some belongings. Dulos wasn't allowed to be present only several private investigators and attorneys. She was allegedly crying as she walked through the house.

12:50 PM - 24 Jun 2019 pst

Probably crying at the thought that at best, she may actually have to start paying to live somewhere, or at worst, her next home may have bars instead of windows.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Michelle Troconis returned to the Farmington home she shared with Fotis Dulos this weekend to pick up some belongings. Dulos wasn't allowed to be present only several private investigators and attorneys. She was allegedly crying as she walked through the house.

12:50 PM - 24 Jun 2019 pst
FD not allowed to be present?? On what basis, I wonder, seeing as there has been no court order prohibiting their interaction, correct?? So this must have been requested by MT... I assume. Very interesting... it makes me wonder if she really is cooperating and perhaps has told LE some things which FD would be furious to know... I have a feeling that LE is holding those pieces of information close for several reasons, one of which is MT's personal safety, JMO.

What is behind JD’s house and where could someone access the property that way? Are there utility accessways, trails, etc.? Does he have an ATV? And what woods, etc. are reachable within the hours unaccounted for? Ravines especially.
He has a dirt bike according to tax records. If you go far enough through the woods behind JC, you hit the West Hartford reservoir, but I'm not sure how accessible it actually is through those woods.

Edit: I misread OP. What I'm talking about is behind FD's JC property.

Last edited:
Family of missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Farber Dulos responds to ‘Gone Girl’ allegations made by estranged husband’s lawyer
JUN 24, 2019 | 5:55 PM

“Fotis Dulos is presumed innocent. He should not be effectively imprisoned on conditions of release and kept from those he loves — including his children," Pattis said. “We are continuing our investigation of Ms. Dulos’s disappearance, and believe it to be entirely consistent with the evidence to conclude that she was not a victim of foul play at the hands of third parties. Efforts to distance Ms. Dulos from a Gone Girl-type scenario are well-meaning, to be sure. But the fact remains that Ms. Dulos remains accountably “Gone,” and had the imagination, means and motive to disappear.”

Pattis and West Hartford attorney Rich Rochlin are now representing Dulos in the divorce case. Pattis said they filed a motion Monday to get visitation with, and ultimately custody of, the children for Dulos.

In his motion to unseal the custody study, Pattis argues that information in the study is “necessary to his defense” because it will establish “Fotis Dulos had no motive to cause her disappearance,” that she had motive to cast suspicion on him and to rebut claims that he was violent or menacing toward her.

bf855ff1-70db-42ac-bbb3-07240ca66090_2.6d66206f29d04d1aaf69855b543fb445.jpeg
We discussed tubs in the KB murder. It could be one like this. Nothing has been reported though - who knows what was in the back of the Raptor besides the garbage bags he threw away in Albany?

We have two of these in our house right now. We’ve used them for several years to take my son’s things to college. They are both long and deep, and they are tough—and you can wheel them along with the handle. My son put a decent-size TV, his record player, a ton of books and vinyl records, his pillow, comforter, clothes, and towels, etc. (to protect the records!) in just one of them. It takes up nearly the entire back seat of a large car. You could put and move a slim person like JD in one, I feel sure. Terrible to imagine.

I'll let someone else tackle the rest but it'll be difficult to claim your mistress as a common law wife.
Just sayin'.

It also would be problematic to marry MT while spinning that your current wife is not dead, just faking her murder to make you look bad (since she wrote a book about that scenario before she ever met you).

Nah! None of that spousal privilege stuff will hold water.
Connecticut does not have common law marriage, just so everyone knows.

Lots of details in this article about FDs mother getting run over and her death, including police report, photos of car, and interviews with FD and JD at the time.
What is worst is the trauma these kids have had. Not only the years of being caught up in this abusive relationship and being manipulated by FD, but also having been in the car and screaming when their grandmother was run over, and now...

Mother of husband arrested in connection with his wife's disappearance died after she was ran over | Daily Mail Online
It truly has to have been very traumatic for everyone. It gave me the willies, though, to read that FD was the only one to talk to the nanny who only spoke Greek and was the one to give LE her statement, and also that he felt he needed to say he was out of the country in Italy at the time. Wuhhh?? I got the same feeling when reading he told someone at the backyard gathering two days before JD disappeared that he wouldn't go into JD's / the kids house (even if he was allowed to, which I kinda doubt based on the supervised visitation and restraining orders(?)) because he wouldn't want his DNA to be in her house! Wuhhh???

Last edited:
You can get from 4 JC to 69 WL in an hour and 15 easy, definitely even quicker if you're speeding. People regularly drive 90-100 mph on route 8, and on 84, too. That's only 2.5 hours of travel time, likely even less. That leaves a full hour and a half (or more) for other shenanigans, including time to commit the crime, clean up, place the car, etc. You can get a lot done in an hour and a half. And any fit-ish person such as FD could easily run about a 5k in under 30 min. Just wanted to point that out.
90-100 mph on route 8??? That's crazy to me! I was literally on it Saturday, and there are so many twists and turns and hills, I cannot even imagine. 84, 91, and 95 though? Yeah, people fly on there.

One thing is that it was Friday morning on Memorial Day weekend. I'm of the opinion he had time, but I have no idea what the traffic situation would've looked like that morning.

Me, too. I just realized the other side of a post I made yesterday about the long driveway and open yard making it easy to see someone coming up the driveway (or road): it also gives you time to see a vehicle parked by your house before you drive all the way up to the house. In either case, she would have seen his vehicle and would have been uneasy at the very least that he just showed up. I can’t think she’d just stand there and wait on him or go up to meet him. I think of the horribly sad Rhoden case where the killers reportedly did come in the back way, through the woods and maybe via trails or utility paths.
He likely has the red truck that belonged to his employee. She wouldn't have immediately recognized the vehicle as his. She could've thought it was a landscaper for a neighbor or something of the sort. JMO.

He has a dirt bike according to tax records. If you go far enough through the woods behind JC, you hit the West Hartford reservoir, but I'm not sure how accessible it actually is through those woods.

I’m so sorry that I can’t keep up on all the sites but did they search the woods and reservoir? I imagine it has a dam and spillway.

FD not allowed to be present?? On what basis, I wonder, seeing as there has been no court order prohibiting their interaction, correct?? So this must have been requested by MT... I assume. Very interesting... it makes me wonder if she really is cooperating and perhaps has told LE some things which FD would be furious to know... I have a feeling that LE is holding those pieces of information close for several reasons, one of which is MT's personal safety, JMO.
I agree. If I were MT, I would have all my crossables crossed that the judge ordered no contact. I'm no fan of hers, but she knows exactly what he's capable of. "Oh, sweetheart, I SO want to see you, but you know what the judge said!"

Hmmm.... add to the possibilities that he was involved in the death of 26 horses!! In a barn fire in CT, at the farm where his kids supposedly enjoyed riding, but he didn't approve of them spending time, money, and being active there (it was all about the water skiing). There was some speculation on earlier threads about this. Chilling, but not surprising IMO that someone like FD would think nothing of killing animals as well as people who were 'in the way' of him achieving his self-aggrandizing goals.

What! OMG! I missed the early threads and didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member