Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "discovery" of the report according to NP was interesting to me...

Ethan Fry

@ethanfry
18m

Pattis talking now, said he was unaware of prior court order, which another lawyer saw when he picked up a passport from Dulos’ house.

Yah I noticed that too, he just happened to have his passport laying out next to the psych evaluation....

The thing I am most livid about is that FD wants to sit down with LE and discuss JD's mental state in the weeks prior to her disappearance. I mean, I just can't. I think LE is most interested in the disposal of bags containing blood from the missing JD.

He wasn’t even living with JD in the weeks prior to her disappearance-why would anyone want to know what his perspective on that is, since he cannot talk about what is in the report? Especially since he is a known liar, and can say whatever he wants, and she isn’t around to defend herself??

He wasn’t even living with JD in the weeks prior to her disappearance-why would anyone want to know what his perspective on that is, since he cannot talk about what is in the report? Especially since he is a known liar, and can say whatever he wants, and she isn’t around to defend herself??
I believe he can talk about it, just not in the press whatsoever.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: Fotis Dulos makes first public comment in Jennifer Dulos disappearance. Says he misses his kids very much. @News12CT

D9_wzOvXkAAhNsX.jpg

8:03 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

ETA: FD wearing his finest court garb o_O
I wonder if they practiced those concerned, sweet smiles with selfies before the hearing....Look at our caring nature! MOO

I keep returning to FD is most comfortable in water...

MOO

Yah I believe that he is and he may very well have disposed of her in that way.

I think That’s part of the reason LE focused on some water areas.

I’m just not convinced that the bodies of water that were searched were random. Or any of the search areas for that matter

I think they were searched in conjunction with either FDs known movements that day and or places FD was known to be familiar with. Or some other specific information

I highly doubt they are just searching random places based solely on how easy it may be to dispose of a human body there. The amount of possible places would be staggering and would be impossible to cover them all

Jmo

Last edited:
So did NP and his interns google "how to account for throwing away garbage bags with your wife's blood on them" and come up with this revenge suicide? Ok, where is her body? Why would he have these bloody items? He has no business in her garage. This is beyond ridiculous. IMO

Jeez-I’d like to say that JD is absolutely brilliant! Only a genius could manage to get her abusive ex to take away the evidence bags containing her blood that she spilled in her revenge suicide, so she could take the time to hide her body!

The thing I am most livid about is that FD wants to sit down with LE and discuss JD's mental state in the weeks prior to her disappearance. I mean, I just can't. I think LE is most interested in the disposal of bags containing blood from the missing JD.

Would be a great video for the prosecution to show a jury though. Spilling his guts about her mental state and then taking the 5th on bloody bags.

Which makes me think Pattis is blowing smoke. As usual.

He misses forcing his kids to waterski so he can continue living out his life’s dream through them. He also misses telling them lies about their mother and brainwashing them. He’s a sick sick man and gets pleasure from such things.

This entire idea is seriously laughable. It defies all logic. I suppose she committed revenge suicide in her garage and then was able to use some sort of mutant/X-Men-esque super power to move her own deceased body out of her garage and to parts unknown. MOO
Entertain? It does seem that they consider it all entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa