Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @AnnaGrace is referring to the question in my post about LE making a suggestion that one scenario could be someone took Noah because they felt the need to save him from his current living situation.
I agree, this would be the best case scenario- I wish someone had done this.

Thank you and you're correct. I should have bolded that section. My booboo. I apologize for not being clearer.

That landfill looks huge with miles of fencing I think from satellite pics.

My apologies. I was referring to the suggestion that maybe someone took him out of a bad home situation. I should have made that clear. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. And yes, that landfill is huge. I'm sad that this baby has to be searched for in garbage. Prayers for a miracle that he's somewhere alive and safe.

Omg. The FB posts by a T.S.
I am literally in tears.
It appears someone(s) had their electricity cut off at some point-- the only light is from windows.
Everyone is on the floor in complete squalor.
Why didn't CPS remove all of the children after one of them was burned on a hot stove ?

I am literally in tears.
It appears someone(s) had their electricity cut off at some point-- the only light is from windows.
Why didn't CPS remove all of the children after one of them was burned on a hot stove ?

??? This sounds horrible and I feel very afraid. I don't know how to find her fb.

Nothing good comes from reading people bickering back and forth on facebook that we see on all of these cases. IMO it's best to avoid FB (and according to TOS it can't really be discussed here anyways because it's almost all rumors and gossip).

Haven’t had much time this week to post on WS but have been reading along to this case. This is a trailor home. Can’t be that big. Anyone have insite to where the bedrooms would be located and how many there are? I would think these kids would be doubled up. If there is a 7 year old in the home. They likely have some info...i’m Not buying the time line. One or all of these kids were awake and about by 11:30am. So i’m Wondering if the parents were even home between 1am and 11:30am.
bbm
The only mobile home I've seen was one at the NC coast which belonged to a co-worker. She and her husband would head out there on weekends. She invited me and several other co-workers to stay in her little place for the weekend. It was a "single wide" as they call them, and it was well-kept but had some years on it, IMO. They had built a deck in front of the trailer which was nice. It had two bedrooms -- one on each end of the trailer, and they were roomier than I expected. The kitchen, dining and living areas were in the middle. It had a little laundry area next to the bathroom. Not a bad little place for a week or weekend -- and it was on the 2nd row of dwellings from the waterfront.
Little Noah's place looks to be about the same size and age, best I can tell, but I am no expert!

Two children, two adults injured after Buckroe Beach shooting

This happened Saturday night at the Pier. Noah went missing not long after. This shooting case is also a a big deal here and not being talked about. This 12 year old in the hospital is a good kid who was just playing on the playground. They have no idea who the shooter is. These were kids and families playing at the beach and the playground. It was super sad. Where Noah lives is literally a couple blocks and I mean easy walking blocks from where this happened. My husband and I went down to the staging area last night to see everyone before his shift this morning. We were thinking about how strange these events were closely related in time and proximity.

I have tried to post the link above. Sorry guys if it didn't work. Still trying to get the links added correctly.
The link worked just fine for me! Thanks for the article, and how awful. Sounds like just a random-type shooting. And that little 12 y/o is apparently fighting for his young like. Prayers for all.

"We are still hopeful we will find him safe and sound in some location, but we are looking at all potential aspects that this case could lead us to." - @HamptonVAPolice @ChiefTerrySult speaking about the search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin

Katie Collett on Twitter

"We have looked on land, water, we have checked trash, dumpsters, neighborhoods, houses, underneath buildings and sheds...We have done water searches with side scan sonar. We have used air boats and aerial drone teams." - @ChiefTerrySult on search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin

Katie Collett on Twitter

"Today we have shifted our search efforts to the landfill. There is nothing specific that lead us to the landfill...The landfill was always in the plan to search." - @ChiefTerrySult of Hampton PD on search for Noah Tomlin:

Police chief provides update on search for missing 2-year-old Hampton boy

@WAVY_News

Katie Collett on Twitter

"What our residents can do is be vigilant in looking out for Noah. If you hear of anyone seeing him, call police...If you have pictures or video in the time frame in the area where Noah went missing from 1am to today, police would like to see it." -@ChiefTerrySult

@WAVY_News

Katie Collett on Twitter

"There's someone out there that likely knows something. We need that information to help guide us as well." -@ChiefTerrySult of @HamptonVAPolice during live interview on @WAVY_News 10 Midday

Katie Collett on Twitter

"The parents are cooperating. They have been very busy working with us." -@HamptonVAPolice @ChiefTerrySult speaking about the parents of Noah Tomlin who has been missing since Monday. @TamaraScottWAVY will have a live report on @WAVY_News 10 Midday.

Katie Collett on Twitter

"Noah was a toddler that wasn't very mobile yet. He could take a few steps and fall down then take a few more steps and fall down." -@ChiefTerrySult

@WAVY_News

Katie Collett on Twitter

Hampton Police @ChiefTerrySult told reporters police have been speaking with family members (both in state and out of state) to make sure Noah Tomlin isn't with them. -@WAVY_News

Katie Collett on Twitter
JMO but I think LE knows something bad happened to Noah but aren't ready to come right out and say it. And for good reason as it's still possible someone has taken Noah. However it's not likely that a family member took him without the parents knowing and even less likely a stranger sneaked into the house and kidnapped him.

We still don't know who all was in the house that night so until that info comes out it sure is looking like foul play. And IMO LE knows it. Damnit.

I am literally in tears.
Is her fb still up? I cannot find it anywhere.

I am literally in tears.
The burn incident happened quite a while ago - 2010 I think? And it seems that at least 2 of the kids were no longer in her custody after that, but as these women typically do, she just continued to have more children she couldn’t/wouldn’t take care of properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen