Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this two ways....
oh my she has been gone over a week. if I am thinking someone took her.
or
well it has just been a little over a week if she walked off.

the same thinking way for the new following.. someone could have access to her account or she could have seen the SB/SD talk and be making a statement that she is fatherless as in no SD.

if a pers0n wants to walk off and add drama then I think leaving things that are precious to them just would add to it. also if a mental break walk off precious things might not be so precious at that time.

I'm not OP, but that was part of the reporting from the start of the case. Her friends had access to her accounts and were looking through them out of concern. Probably can find info on the media thread for this case.

jmo

Does anyone have a link to this info? I have not heard this at all and can't seem to find anything although I do have 50,000 tabs open in my browser :D

Can someone check fatherless and see if it has just been switched to public from private 4 hours ago so we can quit speculating?
There’s not really any way to check, I tried my best by following a bunch of the accounts recent followers to see if they all were shown “following” at the same time as Kenzie but there are just thousands of new followers so I wasn’t able to get any answers.

Some of you guys get SO DEFENSIVE. We're supposed to be here for Kenzie, and I am in no way criticizing anyone for their sleeping patterns. But I am pointing out that SOMETIMES SLEEP IS AFFECTED BY MENTAL DISORDERS. AND IT'S A SCIENTIFIC FACT.

So stop being so defensive.

Nobody is being defensive. It's ridiculous to say that people who are awake at 3am have mental health issues. How can someone paint thousands, if not millions, of people with one broad stroke and expect everyone to just smile, nod, and agree?

I mean the reality is it's possible she was meeting someone to pick up. Especially if she was distraught and really needed something to help her relax or escape.

However, do drug dealers give their client's rides, normally?

I don't know.

But following that line, sometimes people OD and the person with them dumps the body. It happens:

Peoria police: Man hid overdose victim's body in home, then dumped it in Arizona desert

South Florida woman sentenced for dumping body after friend overdosed

Middletown woman sent to prison for dumping body after overdose

Wasn’t sure if we were allowed to speculate on this. It reminds me of a bit of what is thought to have happened to Lauren Spierer.

(Umm, well that was a little embarrassing...now we all know who the biggest scaredy cat in the room is!!!

(If we were all in the same room I probably would’ve hid behind @MassGuy)

(Well secrets out. Maybe not as big and tough as I think I am :) Don’t tell anyone :wink: )

what do you people mean when you say you can or cannot 'duplicate' her list of followers
do you just mean you can take a screenshot of it?

MOO
My experience with the cultural group she comes from (that we are not allowed to discuss by name) is that A) It's likely that her choice of university didn't sit well with them; B) Her failure to get married by now doesn't sit well with them; and C) Her dating lifestyle REALLY doesn't sit well with them. Their family get-togethers may have so much tension you can cut it with a knife. Also, in said cultural group, it's my experience that appearances are EVERYTHING and the most important thing is always to "keep up appearances". Hence the men always in suits and the women always Stepford-ishly perfect in appearance and demeanor, at least in public.
MOO
You're talking about a small minority of the "cultural group". Most are normal, religious type humans. There are tons who choose another path and most families are just fine through it. MOO, her family is accepting and not weird. I don't think her disappearance is her running from religious standards. She seems open about who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa