Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was activity that made it look like Kenzie’s account followed someone new today.

No way of knowing if it was someone accessing her account or bot activity.

They said undercover police were at the residence where they’ve served the warrant at noon today, and the Insta activity was later than that, so I doubt it was the guy at that residence messing with her SM account.
Undercover at the house today? Posing as people looking at the AirBNB maybe? Got a good look around?

jmo

It’s a public account.
Yes, it’s public now. Have we had confirmation that it’s always been public? One WSer (forgive for forgetting who) sent a DM via Instagram to the page owner asking whether the page recently became public.

I’m adopting a wait and see attitude on this one. I feel like someone so careful to avoid being captured on camera wouldn’t be foolish enough to log into her social media. JMO

Just FYI, this residence is not the residence referenced in those comments. Pretty sure that chick was lying about it all.

Or, sadly, just mistaken. If someone was looking for a blonde in black yoga pants and a cream sweater that was my outfit on I think it was Sunday. Kenzie didn’t have anything like a purple Mohawk which would make her truly memorable.

Agreed, very odd. I’m guessing it’s because people would notice the commotion so they figured they basically needed to address it but for investigative and legal purposes they can’t say exactly what? I don’t know
Well, they promised a PC if there was any new information so I guess that's what they did.
She must have been in that house. They said they spent a lot of time searching in the basement. I wonder if she was held down there for a period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993