Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it’s odd because I often ask in threads about suspicious fires in the area—-considering we had noooo idea where she was taken, this didn’t cross my mind to check, despite my reference to Travis Forbes liking fires. My point is this:

Usually when we are actively looking for reports of fires, it’s a dead end and needle in a haystack, even when we check fire dept logs etc bc so often these don’t get reported. It could be someone out on their property and nobody sees, or perhaps burn fires are common in the area out in the country, etc...

It’s just so ironic that, if I’m reading correctly, people did notice and did report it.

Iirc form the latest PC, they couldn’t comment on what led them to that residence, if it was a tip (again iirc)....

I wonder if it was her phone or the tip about the fire that led them there...
When they gained access to her phone records, they found at least one text from the airport. I'm assuming it was to the person she was meeting.

The other day I had asked what projects she was working on in the lab.

I suspect the usual SA in this case. But just thinking and noting, I recall a case where a coworker killed a lady bc she had information about nefarious activity at work (in that case, perp was stealing).

Again, I think this will turn out to be a SA case, but wanted to throw this out there.

What’s SA?

What? Is there a link to this? Is the Lyft driver somehow involved?

I’m sorry—I was being sarcastic. I should have clarified. The fact is, I’ve never thought that there was any reason to suspect the Lyft driver, and lots of reasons to think that it was extremely improbable that he was responsible for her disappearance. So I was bringing up a couple more of the more improbable theories. I shouldn’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500