Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Unless there is a link to a mainstream media outlet please stop bringing up the co-worker being the owner of the house.

NO FACEBOOK RUMORS.

Please help us keep the discussions up a d running by cooperating and abiding by our rules.

Thank you,
Tricia

Well, we don't really know that yet. the owner could've been the one ML texted from the airport and that's how LE got to his house.
I believe it was up until she got the Lyft. It was mentioned in one of these news vids. Ugh I’m so tired I can’t find anything.

Hey Everyone,

Unless there is a link to a mainstream media outlet please stop bringing up the co-worker being the owner of the house.

NO FACEBOOK RUMORS.

Please help us keep the discussions up a d running by cooperating and abiding by our rules.

Thank you,
Tricia
Ok sorry.

It's going so fast that I cant catch up!!! Haha. But, I dont think this was mentioned.... chances are it's the home owner. But, it made me think.... what if an air bnb person had her there? Not the owner.

Link to the Fox 13 Live video about the location currently being investigated. Loads of info in there about the current situation.

Also, when I was watching 2KUTV live there was an eerie bright blue light shining through the main window of the house. But in this fox clip, the reporter says that all the curtains have now been drawn. Do you think that they were using a black light to check luminol results?

ETA: link or embed is not showing up for me, trying to leave it here:

Last edited:

I saw this particular Twitter page and did not get the sense it was the same guy. The picture in particular looked different. Was there a reason you thought this Twitter account belonged to him?

John Franchi on Twitter
Police informed us, there will be no more updates on MacKenzie Lueck tonight. Investigators plan to be out here for hours.
D-Cuz8UUwAAq-lT.jpg

10:53 PM - 27 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Link to the Fox 13 Live video about the location currently being investigated. Loads of info in there about the current situation.

Also, when I was watching 2KUTV live there was an eerie bright blue light shining through the main window of the house. But in this fox clip, the reporter says that all the curtains have now been drawn. Do you think that they were using a black light to check luminol results?
I think that's a pretty safe bet.

There is a fish tank in the living room that can be seen on other live feed/news videos. I think that is the source of the blue light.

I believe it was reported the Lyft driver stated the ML gave a friendly greeting to the driver of the other car when she was dropped off, they have have been dating (nothing to do with SD/SB.) That about the only explanation of getting dropped off at a park at 3AM not close to home.

Posting a shot of the backyard from an earlier live feed:
upload_2019-6-27_3-11-46.png
Fox 13 News - Heavy police presence in Salt Lake City’s...

Compare to google photos (I'm not sure how old this is):
upload_2019-6-27_3-14-0.png
Google Maps

I know the house was recently remodeled and sold, but I hope the FBI tears up every single brick of that new patio and checks under all that brand-new looking mulch. There also seems to be something different going on behind the garage. MOO.

It's going so fast that I cant catch up!!! Haha. But, I dont think this was mentioned.... chances are it's the home owner. But, it made me think.... what if an air bnb person had her there? Not the owner.
Being that the owner has a book he authored for sale on Amazon about murder and bonfire in the neighborhood and a modeling photo with smoke surrounding him and his car taken in. I’d say good chance he’s the POI

Oh and four days ago he gave away a free mattress I’d say the interest lies with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard