Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his book fiction or non-fiction?

Just curious....haven't seen anything about it.

It would be worth skimming the pages, either way.

Anybody able to give us the Cliff's Notes summary?

Unless it's free, I don't want to download it, on account of the proceeds will probably go to cover his legal fees,

I ain't interested in helping him with those at all.

JMO.

The start of it: Teenager witnessed a necklacing—parents tell him to stay in the house. Poor writing style, but if there’s any chance that English is his second language, I should give him a pass on that. I was thinking of getting it on Kindle Unlimited, too—he’d get less money than from an outright sale. But since @MassGuy has volunteered, I may skip it.

But what I saw didn’t inspire any thoughts of : “Oooh, he wrote about murders!” It would be pretty hypocritical of me—considering what website I’m on right now.

For those interested, it's free w/ Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.

I'm now faced with the moral dilemma of whether or not I want to put 99 cents in this potential murderer's pocket.

I'm hoping Amazon keeps like half of the take...which would mean he'd get .50 cents from my pocket.

It's also 416 pages long.

That's about 266 too many pages.

JMO.

For those interested, it is free if have Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.
I'm now faced with the moral dilemma of whether or not I want to put 99 cents in this potential murderer's pocket.

I'm hoping Amazon keeps like half of the take...which would mean he'd get .50 cents from my pocket.

JMO.
Just listen to the audiobook on Youtube...if it's free.

Sorry for the confusion; just a possible working theory here.

There appears to be a very successful legit guy who somewhat resembles the Utah POI and has a similar name. Legit guy who is not a suspect or POI in ML’s case would if googled seem very impressive IMO.

I’m wondering if the Utah POI may have been impersonating or passing himself off to meetups as the very successful legit guy as a means to lure ML and/or just to self inflate his brand to potential dates, employers, clients, etc.

I’ve seen something similar occur irl several times involving major fraud and cons, though not abduction or homicide.

All the standard disclaimers. I was just wondering about why this person would be someone ML may have agreed to meet up with and trusted if she did not know him irl. Just guessing that if he claimed to be legit succeful guy who is not the actual Utah POI, he might seem perfectly stable and trustworthy based on the similar named guy’s online presence and credentials.

Again, just a theory.

Very interesting

Sorry for the confusion; just a possible working theory here.

There appears to be a very successful legit guy who somewhat resembles the Utah POI and has a similar name. Legit guy who is not a suspect or POI in ML’s case would if googled seem very impressive IMO.

I’m wondering if the Utah POI may have been impersonating or passing himself off to meetups as the very successful legit guy as a means to lure ML and/or just to self inflate his brand to potential dates, employers, clients, etc.

I’ve seen something similar occur irl several times involving major fraud and cons, though not abduction or homicide.

All the standard disclaimers. I was just wondering about why this person would be someone ML may have agreed to meet up with and trusted if she did not know him irl. Just guessing that if he claimed to be legit succeful guy who is not the actual Utah POI, he might seem perfectly stable and trustworthy based on the similar named guy’s online presence and credentials.

Again, just a theory.

I floated something similar yesterday. I think it’s a legitimate possibility that this guy was posing as a wealthy SD type.

It explains the park meetup, as he might not have wanted her to see his house.

Not until he had control of her anyways.

There’s still a lot of potential ways they could have met, but I do think this is possible.

MOO probably the most incriminating piece of evidence so far, if it is true that it was him she was texting.
I know, and I wish we knew for sure. I'm trying to think of a scenario where it was someone besides the perp, and what the reason would be that they wouldn't think it might be important to the investigation. Especially since all her friends were very concerned from the beginning. Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I floated something similar yesterday. I think it’s a legitimate possibility that this guy was posing as a wealthy SD type.

There’s still a lot of potential ways they could have met, but I do think this is possible.
Going with this, I envision him telling her to turn off her phone so they aren't disturbed by calls or texts.

I can’t remember nor find now where a saw it but believe someone found him on a SD/SB site.

I didn't read the article but there are several types of "evictions."

Years ago I co-signed on an apartment lease for a friend that was evicted for rescuing and keeping a dog in a no pets apartment.

If media sleuthed me back then, they'd also report that I was evicted although I never lived there.

Also, I recall POI was divorced about that time -- possible his ex-wife defaulted while he was still on the lease. Or POI defaulted.

MOO
Very good point.

For those interested, it's free w/ Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.

JMO.

35 cents royalty. (It’d be 70% if the book were higher priced.)

A lot of wild theories on what happened at his home. How about a consensual hook-up & an accidental death.

I’d go “rage killing” over anything accidental.

I’m still leaning towards a premeditated scenario, as her phone apparently went dead shortly after they would have made contact (in the park).

I also don’t think that meetup spot was merely a place of convenience either.

MOO sorry, but wouldn't a body would smell like bbq
and luggage of burning plastic?
so i don't have firsthand knowledge of smelling a body burning, but i've smelled burnt hair before and it's horrific :confused: not sure how to really describe it except disgusting.

and hair doesn't have the gasses and bacteria and s*** (literal!) like the body does, so i imagine a burning body smells 100Xs worse. I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that you recognize once you smell it, even if you have no prior knowledge because precious little else could be that foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member