Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of missing persons, where's IttsyBitty tonight, I'm starting to get worried.
I hope MT has a nice view from her vacation pad - I'd go nuts if I was confined for 2 1/2 weeks.
I think she's probably scared to death of him and doesn't want to spend even a minute alone with him, and I can't say I blame her. She probably feels like she's got a giant X painted on her back.
Are there any active searches? Like others, I'm starting to think she will never be found.

Who knows what the worker was doing. The body could have been in the back of a pick up truck. It's a big house. It's a big piece of property and the car could have been parked away from where the worker was located. This case is so unique....we are dealing with at least 4 properties where infinite woods exist, septic tanks, areas to spray luminol. Is it possible that LE doesn't exhaust all possibilities?!

I’m sure you could punch a bunch of holes in my hunch - time lines are like math to me, terrible at it and appreciate the smarts here so much. I don’t know law either. So what good can I bring? Not much really but good in my circle of friends and family for nailing a hunch. Lol!

And I just don’t feel the panic he might get away physically or otherwise, ie: escape the country or murder penalty. I just don’t feel that one iota.

MT and DF were so thick in something - call it love. Like big big time. The only thing that would stop her, IMO, from firing her attorney to find another that would argue to please “let me see my man because he’s been Gone-girl-heroine-addled-suicide set up by his wife” or something else — the only reason stopping her standing by him and the luxuries they enjoyed, is because, MOO, she knows its over and shared something with LE granting her less time in the hoosegow —she’s not about to share the bargain with DF by giving him an alibi and then they both enter some - we were framed into dumping evidence theory. She knows game over preferring her goose lightly poached in order to recover some of her life, instead goose fully cooked like DF’s will be. I don’t like her, but I don’t think she is dumb enough to waste the rest of her life. She cried at his house likely because whatever it was they had, she thought they had, is over. She knows it. She wants away from it all, everything.

Where do South Americans where wedding/engagement rings? Rings are for the woman more so, so my belief is a serious ring from him would be on her left? But I don’t know. I wear a ring from my Grandmother on my right ring finger and spin it like the dickens when I feel trouble.

As far as Blazer-gate, If NP is advising his choices, and we know how all over the map NP is, I think on court date the game plan steered from all American Military Cargo to East coast collegiate... because, uh, college graduates don’t murder.

Ps. I think IttsyBitty posted yesterday that she’d be limited during the day but would come back this evening.

Hello. 1st time caller on WS. I have been tracking this thread. Very interesting. I want to join in to add MOO and some background.

I grew up a townie in NC, 3rd generation on the lower east side of town where every mailbox ended in a vowel. Went to Center School and spent my childhood bicycling all over town, Mead Park, Waveny Park, the “Ridges”. Frogtown Road and Brushy Ridge were a thrill, very steep, narrow and windy. Had Little League practices at the fields at the Country Day School off of Frogtown/Ponus Ridge. Moved away with my family 20 years ago. The town character changed with all the influx of new money and the “McMansions”. If you get the chance, watch the movie “Ice Storm”. Ang Lee directed with Sigourney Weaver, Kevin Kline, Joan Allen, Tobey MaGuire. Spot on about life in New Canaan in the 70’s.

I am struggling with the fact that if FD was involved, how was he able to do this without an accomplice. I can’t see FD having initial contact with JD at the Welles home after she dropped off the kids. How could he have overtaken her, moved her car to Lapham Road and got back to Welles or vice versa. I use to walk the train tracks between Talmadge Hill and Mead Park to Elm St. The quickest route for me would have been to go through the woods on the south side of Lapham to the train tracks, walk and cut through the woods to Weed St near Indian Waters Drive. Walk to the end and cut through the woods to the back yard of JD’s home on Welles. This way he didn’t have to risk being seen on Weed St or Frogtown Rd passing by the nursery. Also, I don’t think FD had the time to do all this.

IMO, JD went to the Waveny Park Trails off Lapham Rd to go walking/jogging after dropping off the kids at school before heading to NYC for her appointments. That’s why NCPD searched all of the trails from the entrance, along South Avenue and the Merritt Parkway as her cell phone pinged in those locations. FD abducted JD at her car at Lapham Rd, very remote, and took her back to Welles. He wanted the kids for the holiday weekend and was pissed as she had the nanny take them to New York to her mother GFs apartment. They argued and he attacked her in the garage.

The rest is how has he disposed of her. The house on Sturbridge, Pound Ridge, Farmington, anywhere in between, who knows. Tons of woods, lakes and remote areas. And tons of poison ivy. Disposing of stuff in Hartford would seem to fit this progression.

One last comment. FDs venture into New York after his confinement was minor. To get to New Canaan from Hartford he would have taken Rte 84 to Rte 7 south in Danbury to Rte 35 in Ridgefield to Rte 123 in Lewisboro, NY to New Canaan. This cuts across the corner of Lewisboro between Ridgefield, Wilton and New Canaan. Common route to take.

Interestingly there is still an unsolved murder in New Canaan from exactly 50 years ago to the week that JD was reported missing. Mary Mount, age 10 went missing next to her home near Kiwanis Park in late May 1969. She was found three weeks later by two high school kids fishing at South Norwalk Reservoir off of Old Huckleberry Road in Wilton, Ct. The “Wind Cries Mary” by Erika Grey is worth reading.

In the MacKenzie Lueck case, it took a very short time to identify human tissue, belonging to MT.
I would therefore think, there has been no findings of bones/ tissue belonging to JD, in the searches at the homes, and Disposal Site.
MOO.

Agree. We are local and when my husband came home; we watched all the channel 12 news reports from today and he said “oh my god they’re going to walk” - Re; MT and FD.

And it was the first time I really thought wow MT is going to get out of here, they are going to take her alibi for FD and he is going to to be considered a “husband to JD,” because he knows her remains will never be found. And seven years from now he will be considered a widower when she’s declared deceased, and it might be her “husbands” call as to whether she’s ever declared deceased and he is fighting for the right to remain her husband by “calling off” the divorce because ugh JD “isn’t here.”

Something I have thought from the very beginning is that JD will never be found, which is why FD, MT and NP are so shameless and brazen.

Hello. 1st time caller on WS. I have been tracking this thread. Very interesting. I want to join in to add MOO and some background.

I grew up a townie in NC, 3rd generation on the lower east side of town where every mailbox ended in a vowel. Went to Center School and spent my childhood bicycling all over town, Mead Park, Waveny Park, the “Ridges”. Frogtown Road and Brushy Ridge were a thrill, very steep, narrow and windy. Had Little League practices at the fields at the Country Day School off of Frogtown/Ponus Ridge. Moved away with my family 20 years ago. The town character changed with all the influx of new money and the “McMansions”. If you get the chance, watch the movie “Ice Storm”. Ang Lee directed with Sigourney Weaver, Kevin Kline, Joan Allen, Tobey MaGuire. Spot on about life in New Canaan in the 70’s.

I am struggling with the fact that if FD was involved, how was he able to do this without an accomplice. I can’t see FD having initial contact with JD at the Welles home after she dropped off the kids. How could he have overtaken her, moved her car to Lapham Road and got back to Welles or vice versa. I use to walk the train tracks between Talmadge Hill and Mead Park to Elm St. The quickest route for me would have been to go through the woods on the south side of Lapham to the train tracks, walk and cut through the woods to Weed St near Indian Waters Drive. Walk to the end and cut through the woods to the back yard of JD’s home on Welles. This way he didn’t have to risk being seen on Weed St or Frogtown Rd passing by the nursery. Also, I don’t think FD had the time to do all this.

IMO, JD went to the Waveny Park Trails off Lapham Rd to go walking/jogging after dropping off the kids at school before heading to NYC for her appointments. That’s why NCPD searched all of the trails from the entrance, along South Avenue and the Merritt Parkway as her cell phone pinged in those locations. FD abducted JD at her car at Lapham Rd, very remote, and took her back to Welles. He wanted the kids for the holiday weekend and was pissed as she had the nanny take them to New York to her mother GFs apartment. They argued and he attacked her in the garage.

The rest is how has he disposed of her. The house on Sturbridge, Pound Ridge, Farmington, anywhere in between, who knows. Tons of woods, lakes and remote areas. And tons of poison ivy. Disposing of stuff in Hartford would seem to fit this progression.

One last comment. FDs venture into New York after his confinement was minor. To get to New Canaan from Hartford he would have taken Rte 84 to Rte 7 south in Danbury to Rte 35 in Ridgefield to Rte 123 in Lewisboro, NY to New Canaan. This cuts across the corner of Lewisboro between Ridgefield, Wilton and New Canaan. Common route to take.

Interestingly there is still an unsolved murder in New Canaan from exactly 50 years ago to the week that JD was reported missing. Mary Mount, age 10 went missing next to her home near Kiwanis Park in late May 1969. She was found three weeks later by two high school kids fishing at South Norwalk Reservoir off of Old Huckleberry Road in Wilton, Ct. The “Wind Cries Mary” by Erika Grey is worth reading.

Welcome! If he did abduct her in the way you described, let’s hope LE found JD’s DNA in his car! (Or the red truck. Which I keep wanting to call the Bloodmobile. Trying to find levity in a very depressing situation...)

Welcome! Nice to have another local perspective. Good first post and thoughts.

Jennifer did not have time to go running/walking.

She had NYC appointments beginning at 11:00 am.

Drop children off at school 8:00 - 8:15 am and speak to someone.

JD was Very Punctual and would have intended to check in at the Doctor's office, no later than 10:45 am.

She would have left her home by 9:15 am at the Very Latest.

On a good day, it takes 1.5 hours from her home in NC to the Upper East Side of Manhattan during that time of the morning.

There is No Way that she went for a run and then still needed to Shower and Get Ready for her 2 Doctor Appointments in Manhattan, in less than an hour.

I don't know about other people, but I typically want to have had a shower after running and before seeing doctors, not including doing my hair and makeup.

It was Friday of a 3 Day Weekend and Traffic would be heavier than normal, even at 9:15 am.

It was noted previously, that JD's vehicle did not have a Waveny Park Parking Pass.

She was a very detailed person and would not have parked on the street at Waveny, when she could get the Parking Pass and park legally.

We have no recored of LE having found JD's phone nor record of any pings in regards to JD's phone.

The Only phones they have Noted were belonging to FD and MT.

LE may have her phone, but they have Not released that information to the public.

The Only scenario that makes sense, is that FD was waiting for JD to return home after school drop off.

FD could seemingly guarantee that he had opportunity immediately as JD returned from school drop off.

He could Not guarantee any other time.

FD knew JD's daily routine and how she scheduled the Housekeeper and the Nanny.

Hiding behind garage until JD pulled in and he slipped in behind her vehicle before she closed the garage door.

It has been noted that the garage door may have been left open during the school drop off and if so, could have entered the garage and hid behind the Porsche.

But either way, FD waited for her to exit the vehicle before a sneak attack.

This is the Only opportunity that fits.

Had he waited until she left, he could not guarantee that she would not already be in a locked car when she opened the garage door.

Had he waited until she left, he could not even guarantee that she would even leave the house before the children, nanny, and the housekeeper began arriving at Noon.

Children had Early Release that day at school, which he would have known and he would have also known how she scheduled the housekeeper, since his office was in the home they shared for many years.

Look for my previous posts. I have detailed it out in more detail.

I'm just brain storming. I'm imaging that if FD was going to use any supplies to dispose of JD he would look no further than his construction sites. He doesn't want to make any purchases at the neighborhood Lowe's, so he uses what he has. Zip ties to bind her wrist and legs? Industrial Pain't cans? Or those large plastic ones I've seen on construction sites, that the workers mix mud for laying tiles, or for grouting tiles? You can even get a 55 gal metal container.This is for the disposal of JD. She could of been store in several of these and put on his truck. No one would look twice at these containers. If he dismember JD, yes there would have been blood evidence no matter how microscopic. So what would you wear to dismember your soon to be ex? Would you wear a one piece painter jump suit? Maybe your wetsuit? You certainly wouldn't buy anything, not even a new tool.

Wondering if anyone has heard anything the past few days regarding if/where LE has been out and about or if the physical part of the investigation is mostly wrapped up. I’ve only been loosely following this thread the past few days, I’ve been really busy and wrapped up in the ML case (R.I.P. :(). I saw the false claim about Welles yesterday, wondering if they’re still out anywhere else?

Wondering if anyone has heard anything the past few days regarding if/where LE has been out and about or if the physical part of the investigation is mostly wrapped up. I’ve only been loosely following this thread the past few days, I’ve been really busy and wrapped up in the ML case (R.I.P. :(). I saw the false claim about Welles yesterday, wondering if they’re still out anywhere else?
Also, I know it could hinder the investigation but I wish LE would drop at least one bit of new information to keep the public involved and interested. Being a CT resident I have definitely seen news reports and general interest drop besides the MT news this morning.

Welcome!

Great first post. Glad to have you here.

Could very well be. Is it even known or a fact that this “ring” is one that FD gave her? I don’t think so, or not that I recall reading.
No we don’t know if FD gave her the ring but please check out my previous post on the rings theory. She is wearing the same ring and switched it from left hand to right which is Greek tradition for engagement and marriage.

Last edited:
I believe that JD saw him coming and she was still in the car which she was driving, the suburban. And when she saw him/accomplice she slammed the door to try closing it. I believe it was FD because of the bruised up nail I noticed on his index finger.

In the MacKenzie Lueck case, it took a very short time to identify human tissue, belonging to MT.
I would therefore think, there has been no findings of bones/ tissue belonging to JD, in the searches at the homes, and Disposal Site.
MOO.
I'm not ready to assume that, tmar, since LE had enough blood evidence to conclude there was a tampered-with crime scene in Jennifer's case.

They were able to arrest FD and limit his freedom while they continued to work and may be doing what DAs love better than anything, holding murder evidence close to the vest until they have all the i's dotted and the t's crossed.

I'd love to see FD walk out with a Swat team's guns honed in on him as happened with that dude in the Lueck case today!

Welcome to WS! Liked reading your theories based on experience of living in town.

Your way of thinking about JD being at Waveny and initially attacked/picked up there is interesting as it would explain why the Suburban was found where it was in a simple way that seems possible. But that stretch does get am traffic with school and train station traffic so I wonder if either of them were seen? Hope so!

I keep going back and forth on the timing issues of the JD morning though to see if she would have gone for a run after school drop off. JD was a runner and some of the early comments said she liked to run for about an hr. but maybe she did a shorter run that morning after drop off? Might she have skipped a shower if she did a light run as temp was high 60s/low 70s and not very humid? IDK.

I think we have school drop off at 8/815 am. So then drive from NCCS to Lapham (10 min max) puts her at park at 830 roughly, park and run until 930 or so.

We know the first appt in city was at 11 am.

So I wonder do you think there would have been time to run, take a shower (or did she skip shower?) and drive in to city? I think we checked the train schedules from Talmadge Hill and there was an 8:58 am that would get in at 10:13 am and then 9:43 am that would get in at 11:06 am (after the appt time). Or did she plan to drive into city after quick run, skip the shower until later in the day, make her 11 am appt and possibly meet up with her mother or friends between appts as next appt was at 1? We know traffic Northbound was rough that am as people left the city and Southbound wasn't as bad but was still heavy so it seems like 2 hrs into city might have been realistic depending on route and maybe 1.5 hrs if you were lucky. Again, hard to say.

Unfortunately we don't know if Nanny was texting with JD during this timeframe (my guess would be yes) and I believe there was a call from a friend around the 9am timeframe but I don't think was specifically named by time in the arrest warrant but her friends were trying to track her down also in the morning timeframe and were concerned that they hadn't heard from her.

Last edited:
Oh boy....No Case Norm is now making the case about him or he is simply attempting to counter much of the negative press his views have generated as he has been victim bashing at an alarming pace IMO...100% in favor of great personal mental health but to spend 4 mornings a week on the couch is quite a personal commitment IMO. Some interesting personal details about him that I haven't seen elsewhere.

From the article:
"The world hates Fotis Dulos just now. I was hated once, too. A drunken bully would berate me as I stood my ground, trying to bait me into a fight. I’d stand silent, keeping my cool, plotting vengeance. I thought of killing him, but decided leaving was better. My mother had made her choices; I had choices of my own to make, and a life ahead of me".

Norm Pattis explains how he defends Fotis Dulos and Alex Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member