Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty convinced Jennifer was at least cut into smaller sections and if that's so, FD had to be blood-coated.

Somewhere there's a bathroom shower with blood in the drain and probably with minute spatters in the grout.

I would bet my velvet blazer that LE has already found that shower!

horrible to even think about, but he cut her to do what with her? throw her in more garbage bags? keep in mind the load banging was the morning after the garbage bag unload in hartford. i dont see him cutting her up that am of her disappearance. he would want to get the body out of the area.

Does FD own a wet suit?
Good question and answer is we don't officially know. But if he was watersking in the NE near his home my guess is he has one someplace as it doesn't get warm in the water until usually mid/late June. IDK temp of the ski lake club where they used to ski but as an example the water temp in long island sound today was 62 degrees.

MT lived with the man. She knows when he came and went on the days surrounding this event. I hope she did turn on him and provided LE with the truth. However this ring suggests promises and loving blind eyes. And yes, of course he has to own a few wet suits!

MT lived with the man. She knows when he came and went on the days surrounding this event. I hope she did turn on him and provided LE with the truth. However this ring suggests promises and loving blind eyes. And yes, of course he has to own a few wet suits!

I'm thinking MT is just well medicated and is twirling her ring for something to do while the world swirls around her. Better living through chemicals.

horrible to even think about, but he cut her to do what with her? throw her in more garbage bags? keep in mind the load banging was the morning after the garbage bag unload in hartford. i dont see him cutting her up that am of her disappearance. he would want to get the body out of the area.

Well, you went there and I hate to write about the fact that perhaps

I agree. They need to be using luminol in every damn bathroom at all his homes. This seems like a no-brainer to me?! Luminol is so telling!! I hate to talk about the idea of JD being dismembered, but it's sadly possible. My intuition, which is often too good, tells me she is in CT. He's not that smart, manipulative yes, smart, not so sure.

But his worker was at Sturbridge all day until around 3pm, wouldn’t the worker see something?
Was the worker at Sturbridge? I know the worker was driving around NC but was it confirmed that the worker was there? He could have hid her in the woods at Sturbridge and then went back. That would explain the poison ivy

Was the worker at Sturbridge? I know the worker was driving around NC but was it confirmed that the worker was there? He could have hid her in the woods at Sturbridge and then went back. That would explain the poison ivy
And who knows how aware his workers are. They are there to do their job. They may not be aware of a dead body wrapped in a rug in the bag of a pick up.

Don’t forget there was another dinner party after JD disappeared.

NP claims FD is an excellent cook.

Can’t make an omelet without breaking a few knees.

This would all be privileged, of course.

NP and FD share a love of entertaining theories.

I'm confused by this stmt. I thought the family event was on Wed/22nd and JD went missing on Fri/24th. Are you talking about the Farmington dinner party event on Thur/23rd? Sorry but I'm confused and wanted to understand what you meant.
Was the dinner party Thursday or Friday night? I think it was Thursday because MT said her friend left her purse there and she returned it Friday

I have this mental image of NP and FD as a collective Pepé Le Pew in pursuit of the retreating MT.

The more they pursue her via legal motion, via MSM, via hoverboard, or expensive rico suave blazer, the more she shudders and flees!

Assez!

I am Rolling with Laughter.

Pepe' Le Pew.

Rico Suave Blazer.

Oh, my sides hurt.

I have to admit that at times I worry about murder charges being filed. I know the statements from LE are full of strength and commitment, I know LE wouldn't spend a month at the MIRA without full confidence they will find more evidence, I know that LE has received an astonishing amount of tips and video's and that at least some of them incriminate FD with the murder trash disposal. I know they want to build a strong case and that NP seems increasingly panicked without access to MT. I know all these things, yet still, I worry and wait with all of you.
Me too

I think some version of your theory will be what we eventually see. But given the number of locations and how long forensic testing takes to come back from being analyzed it makes sense that nothing has been said by LE in weeks.

They have so much work to do from multiple sites and evidence to process and it all just takes time. I have faith that LE will figure it out and I also still wonder if there was another unwitting accomplice in all of this beyond the subcontractor that drove the Raptor to NC? I'm not putting MT in unwitting accomplice box as am waiting for court testimony to confirm exactly what she knew and when.

In the MacKenzie Lueck case, it took a very short time to identify human tissue, belonging to MT.
I would therefore think, there has been no findings of bones/ tissue belonging to JD, in the searches at the homes, and Disposal Site.
MOO.

I have never seen anything like this. If a roadblock comes up FD and NP, go a different Avenue. Always changing their approach to move closer to the end goal for FD, GF's money. First JD is Gone Girl, then Revenge Suicide, now JD is Just Missing. While we wait. We wait for test results, more evidence, perhaps a body. We continue to wait. However, Normy P. is either trying to calm a irrational client by coming up with a new strategy to deflect attention away from FD. Please tell me, does anyone believe that LE has the goods on that *advertiser censored**ing D?

I’m still waiting on the
Land Shark
Candygram
Plumber
Jehovah’s Witness
Unicef
Flowers

In the MacKenzie Lueck case, it took a very short time to identify human tissue, belonging to MT.
I would therefore think, there has been no findings of bones/ tissue belonging to JD, in the searches at the homes, and Disposal Site.
MOO.

I hate to say it, but in the ML case, the search area was very contained and multiple leads pointing directly to the site.

The MIRA is a bit more like WTC site post 9/11.
The forensics testing must be staggering — all the potential DNA.
To this day, my God almost two decades later, there still exists drawers of unidentified remains.
I just pray LE gets a lucky break on the forensics in this case.
If not, the circumstantial case is so strong, why not just precede to trial on the evidence tampering and start turning the screws.
You can’t very well have custody of your kids while locked up on a tampering sentence.
Bring on the tax, mortgage, insurance, banking fraud, and reopen the Granny Dulos investigation, and now we’re looking at the same type of legal strategy with which NP is trying to pummel the Farbers.

An attorney who is also a clairvoyant intuitive and works with LE on Cold Cases visited me in New Canaan and believes Jennifer will be found this summer and she will reveal the clues that lead to her ...this person feels large dirt mounds are connected but as we know nothing so far in the search has yielded anything connected to that that we may know of.
Waiting for what will eventually be revealed as very little stays hidden forever in our current world.

175.86 06/28/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif
No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors