Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB??
MOO he didn't think a missing SB
would bring on this level of investigation, assuming her to be a disenfranchised.
AA assumed with pretty good reason that a SB missing person would be filed pending new info. One standard interview is all he probably expected, if that.

SB = Sugar Baby, college age cute girl
SD =Sugar Daddy, male over 35 has money.
They meet and make arrangements on line through an app.

Is it known for a fact all these dictionary terms apply to Mackenzie? Seems disrespectful

sounds like my situation too - he was very eager to meet in person and not at all eager to learn anything about me - although I unmatched without giving him any notice so he didn't have a chance to get belligerent or call me names, it wouldn't have surprised me. It's clear now that all his profile pictures were pretty old/misleading, too.

Logan, aren't you smart.:)

We are hearing of women turning AA down, not accepting dates.
He gets very angry, as evident by his online response, when the women, say "No"- to dates.
We have also heard of the ? rape incident.
Probably more women will report of incidents with this jerk.
I wonder about the women being in his bedroom for hours: will they come forward, or is this too humiliating to admit to.o_O

With Kenzie, after meeting him in his car, she was probably not obliging, and he reacted, finally murdering her.
Then came his disposal ideas.
MOO.

Ok. I’ll ask. I’m not trying to start anything but ML was Mormon right? Isn’t it like super duper against their religion to have sexual contact before marriage?

AA is mormon as well. Apparently that didn't stop him.

I think it was discussed very early on that although ML was mormon the family may not have been overly strict in their religion.

MOO

Well, yes, it is against their religion for Mormons to have pre-marital sex. But, like any religion, not everyone follows that edict. I have a large number of Mormon family members, and none of them followed that rule. The strictest of my Mormon relatives has three kids who all had children out of wedlock (Mormons welcome children enthusiastically no matter whether parents were married; lots of pressure on parents to marry though).

KL's web presence can be interpreted as a bit past the ordinary "acting out" of a young Mormon woman but certainly not isolated. My bet is that despite her bravado online, she was still quite naïve as witnessed by that very same web presence. She may have seen it has just one small step beyond dating apps like Tinder (which certainly encourages young women to think about the basis of their "dating").

Underlying my nieces' behaviors (focusing just on the girls now) was a sincere desire to either be with a nice Mormon boy OR to convert their new love to Mormonism (and they have a fairly good success rate, frankly). To think that AA was both a Mormon and a psychopath (MOO) astonishes me, but only for the minute it takes me to think of other situations where people use religion to their own criminal advantage.

Also on the psychiatric front: some sexual sadists spend a great deal of time setting up methods of entrapment. Other sexual predators do this as well. It channels their energy into their sexual fantasies and gradually, they build up a system that brings them into contact with potential victims (it used to be a lot of hitchhikers, sex workers are always at risk, now there are online methods).

For the most extreme sadists, the goal is to find someone who has trust in them, so they can betray that as part of the torture. That's why I was asking if any of his friends or neighbors have given a clue as to his personality. Friendly, boyish, kind? That's not a bad mask to hide behind (not unlike Bundy).

Would love to see his internet search history.
Absolutely horrifying.

Her friends that posted here said she was basically a non-practicing Mormon and her family is also Mormon but were not strict followers. She was raised in California, not Utah. It's also clear from her social media she didn't follow LDS teachings. She wore a bikini in her public photos and was posting openly about her dating life. MOO.

I cannot find the article that mentioned she had a relationship, a boyfriend that had ended. Only her friends know, but this dating and SB thing could have been her reaction to that ending.

SB = Sugar Baby, college age cute girl
SD =Sugar Daddy, male over 35 has money.
They meet and make arrangements on line through an app.
From what I've learned, the SD and SB may or may not ever meet in person ("online only"), and sexual contact may or may not be part of the arrangement.

Last edited:
Logan, aren't you smart.:)

We are hearing of women turning AA down, not accepting dates.
He gets very angry, as evident by his online response, when the women, say "No"- to dates.
We have also heard of the ? rape incident.
Probably more women will report of incidents with this jerk.
I wonder about the women being in his bedroom for hours: will they come forward, or is this too humiliating to admit to.o_O

With Kenzie, after meeting him in his car, she was probably not obliging, and he reacted, finally murdering her.
Then came his disposal ideas.
MOO.

I wonder if LE has reached out to others about his on line contacts, for "dates." Would be nice if more women came out to say that they had met him before...either on line, or in person. Or if others have approached LE but not wanted the limelight. It would bolster a character prosecution tactic.
Doubtful if "actresses" would come forward. But LE might have them on their radar from previous police incidents.

I wonder if LE has reached out to others about his on line contacts, for "dates." Would be nice if more women came out to say that they had met him before...either on line, or in person. Or if others have approached LE but not wanted the limelight. It would bolster a character prosecution tactic.
Doubtful if "actresses" would come forward. But LE might have them on their radar from previous police incidents.

I can’t imagine they wouldn’t do this, if they haven’t already.

It would be incredibly important, as it would provide insight into this guy, and help them determine if he’s responsible for other crimes.

They’d want to know everything about him.

Arrest warrant only cites recovery of "charred female tissue" matching ML's DNA. What's to say that AA did not burn any "clean up" evidence containing ML's female tissue.

No evidence that I'm aware of that AA burned ML's body in a bonfire. Only assumptions and speculation....

MOO
Your comment here--Only assumptions and speculation....is exactly what comprises the bulk of opinions here on this web chat site--charred female tissue could mean any and everything except for it belonging to a biological male, lol. The tidbits we are fed by law enforcement conferences, random press releases, interviews of people who had dealings with or knew the suspect, etc...are all only fleeting glimpses of what is the true picture of who the suspect is and what he did to ML while in her company. The same goes for developing an accurate profile of who ML was--and what her motivation was in meeting AA at 3am in a public park. The verifiable facts in this case are pretty sparse and equivalent to a partially shaded in sketch of who, what, and where...the rest of the picture, we are all taking cracks at trying to figure it out based on what makes sense to us...

Well, yes, it is against their religion for Mormons to have pre-marital sex. But, like any religion, not everyone follows that edict. I have a large number of Mormon family members, and none of them followed that rule. The strictest of my Mormon relatives has three kids who all had children out of wedlock (Mormons welcome children enthusiastically no matter whether parents were married; lots of pressure on parents to marry though).

KL's web presence can be interpreted as a bit past the ordinary "acting out" of a young Mormon woman but certainly not isolated. My bet is that despite her bravado online, she was still quite naïve as witnessed by that very same web presence. She may have seen it has just one small step beyond dating apps like Tinder (which certainly encourages young women to think about the basis of their "dating").

Underlying my nieces' behaviors (focusing just on the girls now) was a sincere desire to either be with a nice Mormon boy OR to convert their new love to Mormonism (and they have a fairly good success rate, frankly). To think that AA was both a Mormon and a psychopath (MOO) astonishes me, but only for the minute it takes me to think of other situations where people use religion to their own criminal advantage.

I am a "Practicing" Member of the "Mormon" church. While we have what some would call a strict set of "rules" we try and adhere to, everyone has their agency to choose their path. Some follow it to a T, and some go and come and some dont follow it at all. I grew up in Utah, lived in California for 10 years, and I have had times in my life that I didnt make the best decisions in regards to my adherence to the church teachings. We all grow and learn and figure things out at our own pace. My parents are devout members of the church, although I have 2 siblings who do not currently practice. Again, we all lead our own lives, no one forces that upon you no matter what you may have heard

Our purpose is not to "be with a nice Mormon Boy (or girl) or convert someone just to adhere to guidelines. It is just a fact that relationships are stronger if built on the same principles. It is very Likely AA was a psychopath, but the fact he was baptized so quickly makes me think it was less about maybe the teachings and maybe more about the social aspect and meeting people after moving in from out of the country. The Mormon church does an amazing job at befriending people and trying to get them involved with local activities and someone coming from out of country without knowing many, if any people makes me thing it was more of a social thing for him.

I dont think discussing Kenzie's religion changes anything of what happened. I also dont think that because AA was baptized a Member of the church, meant that he fully understood the full scope of that decision.(something the church is constantly working on to improve). Maybe I am overlooking something here, but why would either of their beliefs (or lack thereof) play any part in this discussion?

From what I've learned, the SD and SB may or may not ever meet in person ("online only"), and sexual contact may or may not be part of the arrangement. IMO.

This is correct. When I was in my earlier 20s I did this. It was a SB/SD type of “arrangement” but it was strictly online. For example, I would have “tasks” that I needed to complete by a certain time and send to him. This could be pictures or videos but had to include what he wanted to see from me.

I don’t think the SB/SD aspect of her life played a role in this. If it did, AA was using that to lure her in. He wasn’t a real SD. Just wanted to give my two cents on that, finally.

MOO and my personal experience only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member