Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been to Candlewood in ages but I recall that it had houses/cottages close to the edges of the lake and there were other parts where the lake could be seen but not accessed due to the height of the perimeter rocks and ledges.

Do you think it would be possible to dispose of a body there and not be detected? I always remember the lake as having lots of people in the main swimming/boating areas too. Do you think there might be a part of the lake that is accessible w/o a boat and where a body could be disposed of and the person not seen? Its a tall order I think. The lake is huge though and much deeper than I remember (30-50 ft deep) so maybe there is some part that is less populated where something could be placed in the water and sink to great depth.

Here are some maps to take a look at to see what you think:

Candlewood Lake Map | Northeastbass

St of CT maps: http://cteco.uconn.edu/maps/lake/bathymetry/Bathymetry_Candlewood_Lake_5of6.pdf

State maps are easier to see and there are 6 of them in total for Candlewood lake as its that large of a place. https://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/fishing/general_information/LakeBathymetryMaps.pdf

Love this, thank you!

Haven't been to Candlewood in ages but I recall that it had houses/cottages close to the edges of the lake and there were other parts where the lake could be seen but not accessed due to the height of the perimeter rocks and ledges.

Do you think it would be possible to dispose of a body there and not be detected? I always remember the lake as having lots of people in the main swimming/boating areas too. Do you think there might be a part of the lake that is accessible w/o a boat and where a body could be disposed of and the person not seen? Its a tall order I think. The lake is huge though and much deeper than I remember (30-50 ft deep) so maybe there is some part that is less populated where something could be placed in the water and sink to great depth.

Here are some maps to take a look at to see what you think:

Candlewood Lake Map | Northeastbass

St of CT maps: http://cteco.uconn.edu/maps/lake/bathymetry/Bathymetry_Candlewood_Lake_5of6.pdf

State maps are easier to see and there are 6 of them in total for Candlewood lake as its that large of a place. https://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/fishing/general_information/LakeBathymetryMaps.pdf
There are so many other remote reservoirs owned by water companies in the vicinity of NC/NY/Wilton etc that don’t have houses around them and lots of low traffic roads, deeply forested land surrounding them (Browns, Laurel, Old Huckleberry Rd, etc). Candlewood is too popular and recreational for him to drop a body there the Friday of Memorial Day weekend IMO, there are so many other remote, obscure and convenient options.

FD is a classic textbook case- compare this statement with an article from the Journal of Family Violence:

“Meehan said Dulos at that point had had 10 supervised visits with his children totaling about 48 hours. “Not speaking for Ms. Dulos, but Ms. Dulos’ concern is that dealing with Mr. Dulos is like dealing with a bouncing ball. He sends an itinerary, he sets for a procedure she prepares for that and then shortly before, during or while in, something changes,” Meehan said.”
‘I’m not Charles Manson:’ Court transcripts show escalating tension and anger in two-year Dulos divorce

“One subtle tactic that fathers used was manipulating custodial or parenting time schedules to exert control over mothers’ schedules (n=6): fathers demanded to see their children outside of scheduled times; demanded flexibility from mothers in rescheduling custodial or parenting times; failed to keep the children for the entire scheduled time, often returning them unannounced; failed to show up for scheduled visits; and refused to take the children for custodial or parenting times (even at times to which they had demanded mothers reschedule). While fathers demanded flexibility from mothers, they refused to be flexible when mothers requested changes in the schedules, even in emergency situations”
Post-Separation Abuse of Women and their Children: Boundary-setting and Family Court Utilization among Victimized Mothers

(For those who think the court system didn’t do enough to protect JD, this article shows how women with fewer resources face a far steeper barrier to protection for themselves and their children.)

MT has been out of the spotlight, out of the news cycles in Connecticut and out of the intense media presence in Farmington, and most of all out of the influence of FD for nearly three weeks now.

Maybe she is with some clear headed persons who can help her see the real picture of her circumstances as they are now.

Maybe she will come back understanding that for her own sake and the for her daughter she needs to come clean and tell the truth about what she knows about that day of disappearance and cover up.

Maybe that was her attorney's plan all along and why the judge let her leave the state and why the state didn't object to her going.
Maybe it was to give her a dose of how the rest of the world views her situation.
MOO MOO

The question of FD’s passports has come up before and a recent news article on Brian Epstein said he has three U.S. passports. How is that possible? Thank you so much.
That's more likely three different passports. Posted on a previous thread by @afitzy:

The court documents said that he has passports from US and Turkey. A deposition from JD in the documents said she had also seen a Greek passport for STBX.

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

I have heard that he always gets paid.

You can bet NP has worked a deal to be paid with the unsold properties, this guy is not doing any pro bono work. I don't think he is doing his practice any help, look at Mickey Sherman that high profile case destroyed his reputation. Hope the same happens here when he loses and FD ends up in :
Orange, the new Black.
Too much evidence we know of not to be the case, however, this tainting of the jury pool is a problem.....needs a gag order now, not sure where the judge is? On vacation? Not assigned because murder charges have not been brought?
LE needs to take s some gag order action pronto.

But we don't know if EE lives near where the plates (or the trash) were dumped, correct? If we don't know that, I don't know how the trash/license plate dump can really be tied to a set-up of EE at this point. JMO.
IMO
It has been said that the EE lives most likely in that vicinity on Albany St area - lower housing costs. There is never a reason for FD to be in that part of Hartford - he is an upper class suburbanite not a working man. He is a wheeler dealer not a clean up guy although he is trying to paint that idea with photos of him sweeping the house. Just another day cleaning as a realtor - come on NP we are not that dumb. But NP thinks the jury pool may be fooled - fat chance.
Who knows maybe he was going to direct someone to go get them? But there are so many other ways to hide license plates than in a storm drain on a very busy area of Hartford where he does not live...makes no sense.

IMO
It has been said that the EE lives most likely in that vicinity on Albany St area - lower housing costs. There is never a reason for FD to be in that part of Hartford - he is an upper class suburbanite not a working man. He is a wheeler dealer not a clean up guy although he is trying to paint that idea with photos of him sweeping the house. Just another day cleaning as a realtor - come on NP we are not that dumb. But NP thinks the jury pool may be fooled - fat chance.
Who knows maybe he was going to direct someone to go get them? But there are so many other ways to hide license plates than in a storm drain on a very busy area of Hartford where he does not live...makes no sense.
Although we have not been able to establish that the dropping of the license plates was the last stop on that dump run, there is the possibility that the plates were on the truck and taken off at the last stop, boxed and dropped in the storm drain.

MT has been out of the spotlight, out of the news cycles in Connecticut and out of the intense media presence in Farmington, and most of all out of the influence of FD for nearly three weeks now.

Maybe she is with some clear headed persons who can help her see the real picture of her circumstances as they are now.

Maybe she will come back understanding that for her own sake and the for her daughter she needs to come clean and tell the truth about what she knows about that day of disappearance and cover up.

Maybe that was her attorney's plan all along and why the judge let her leave the state and why the state didn't object to her going.
Maybe it was to give her a dose of how the rest of the world views her situation.
MOO MOO

I would love her to show up and be alive!
However, LE indicated the amount of blood found at the garage with JD blood, indicated that she had come to substantial bodily harm. She would not do that to herself to stage a disappearance, she was attacked brutally.
I can't stand that this happened to this beautiful woman, mother, daughter, friend, sister. God watch over her.....

JMO

I would love her to show up and be alive!
However, LE indicated the amount of blood found at the garage with JD blood, indicated that she had come to substantial bodily harm. She would not do that to herself to stage a disappearance, she was attacked brutally.
I can't stand that this happened to this beautiful woman, mother, daughter, friend, sister. God watch over her.....

JMO
I'm not sure if you realized that the MT is the girl friend and I was referring to her and not JD in my last entry.
I think the whoops of joy that would be shouted would be heard in China if JD showed up alive, but alas, it isn't to be.

So reading the article about how wonderful Fotis is and the dig about how Jennifer was never there...I couldn’t help but think how awful it is that the woman didn’t seem to recognize that Jennifer’s money is the only reason Fotis and the kids got to be there to start with.....shameful...

Norm’s at it again...ugh. He really doesn’t have anything to go on, does he.

'Be Gone, Girl': Fotis Dulos Lawyer Responds to Comments
Interestingly, towards the end of this video, the reporter says something about there may be more coming up later and supposedly per Norm (verbatim) - no love lost (between FD and MT). Now wait a minute Norm, before you were saying how much your client loved MT and you spoke sooooooo nicely about her. So, here we go folks, things aren't going FD's and Norm's way with MT obviously, so time to express their feelings now on that too! (shaking my head on Norm and FD's tactics, etc.)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member