Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Excellent question. There must be a record of of the denial, but probably no explanation of why.

Maybe she had no proof?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can't tell. Can't find anything else substantive either on her or *cough* bf.

https://judici.com/courts/cases/case_search.jsp?court=IL090015J

5a151588b375a27ec8cd8cde7d7b5549.jpg

Bumping for Bonsai
Robert "Bee" [emoji219][emoji219][emoji219]you will get Justice[emoji885][emoji885] one day and we'll all be here for you until then. As I lay her with a high fever sick I wonder if Robert ever in his tiny life felt taken care of. IMO no his mother feed him to the wolves[emoji190] [emoji252]I will never understand why she did not get charged with neglect at a minimum. Surely IMO if police and truancy come to your house and you've lost your child and have no clue where he is that's neglect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai
Robert "Bee" [emoji219][emoji219][emoji219]you will get Justice[emoji885][emoji885] one day and we'll all be here for you until then. As I lay her with a high fever sick I wonder if Robert ever in his tiny life felt taken care of. IMO no his mother feed him to the wolves[emoji190] [emoji252]I will never understand why she did not get charged with neglect at a minimum. Surely IMO if police and truancy come to your house and you've lost your child and have no clue where he is that's neglect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's a rare day that I don't think of Robert. His story is one of those that hit my heart...hard. Sadly, I don't think Robert's care was ever anyone's first priority. I too, hope for justice one day....and if not on this earth...then in the afterlife.

Hope you feel better soon SC!

Just bumping for Bonsai.

If this was accidental / suicide etc. I'm sure they would have released a cause of death by now. I hope they're still on the case.

It is probably more difficult to find a cause of death with skeletal remains. I think Robert is a victim of a homicide. Either his mom or her boyfriend caused his death, dumped his body, and moved on with their lives.

New Jersey filmmaker hopes to shed light on Robert Bee case

Jul 12, 2019

[...]

The case of Robert Bee didn’t gain widespread national attention, but it did catch the eye of a New Jersey filmmaker who is beginning work on a docu-series and podcast about the case.

Soon, the world might be a lot more familiar with Robert “Bonzai” Bee.

Ash Patino is the owner of Generic Brand Human, a video production company based in Stanhope, N.J. She and fellow filmmaker Koehl Ehlers met with sources and did work earlier this week filming for the project titled “Ashes to Ash: The Case of Robert Bee.”

Patino spoke with GateHouse Media Illinois about the upcoming docu-series that will be released on the group’s YouTube channel, also called Generic Brand Human. The interview has been edited for length and clarity:

Read more: New Jersey filmmaker hopes to shed light on Robert Bee case

I actually want to thank Ash and her team for entering this journey - it really gets to me when she talks about the experience and the feelings she had when visiting the site where Bonzai's remains were found. For me, a person from the other side of the world, to actually see the footage of the places and houses and persons with whom little Bonzai interacted with, also makes it even more "real" to me.
It's amazing that Ash and her team got to use their available means to do this research and take the time to get to know the facts and the people involved whereas - especially - trying to maintain an unbiased mind, despite all the information they have had access to.

Just watched the two episodes and my heart just sinks at the confirmation that little Bonzai was actually left to fend for himself. It gives me the sense that the mother was not present and left him at the mercy of neighbors and friends.

Nothing that mother says makes sense to me, I can't read her blank expression, I can't decide if the long pauses before answering are because she's trying not to let the truth slip from her mouth or if she's just in shock and that's just the way she reacts to it. She also does give many contradicting statements throughout the interview.

I really hope that this investigation sheds some light on the events that happened and that justice can be made. I hope Bonzai is shining bright, wherever he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back