Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bothered by the OBG and NBG descriptions and have constantly maintained that I could not wrap my brain around this new young looking BG...

After doing some really deep digging over the last couple of days I have completely changed my train of thought. It has always been so dang hard for me to see a younger person as LE is now describing BG to be. I now see the light as the person I now believe to BG did look a lot older back in 2017 than he does today.

I now believe LE has a POI and is just putting the pieces together. I do not believe they have a viable DNA sample of the killer but are instead having to rely on more conventional evidence to lock this thing in. I think the last press conference was 2 fold. First to ask the public to provide tips which can hopefully provide more proof to lock this thing up and secondly to let the killer know that they know who he is.

The only thing that bothers me is the comment made by Carter, the "Who may be in this room" comment. That really throws me off. If they know who he is then they would know if he was in the room or not.

Also I believe that LE is not warning the Delphi community of an ongoing danger because of the suspects current living arrangements and is no longer a treat to the community.

All a big MOO

I think LE may have narrowed it down to a familial line but have not gone all the way yet. Hence the may be in this room/watching comment. I think it is just a matter of time - maybe a few more months perhaps.

MOO in Indiana are notable for posting religious material in their websites etc.
MOO the police in Indiana compete in their hierarchy for who is most religious. MOO It has also a functional social way for them to keep discipline with young officers so they don't run amok with power.
Yes - I think CaCo sheriff office even has it's own minister I believe. MOO.

Personally, I don't think it's for lack of effort on LE's part. Have they made some mistakes? I'm sure they have, as witnessed by us all in the shift in focus presented at the April PC. I see this as being a positive step in the right direction. I believe this is a very complicated case. There are things we cannot discuss here, but I have no doubt LE are aware of these things. Following another arrest, former DA Ives returns to work as assistant. Shortly thereafter, the PC which shook things up quite a bit. Are these three things related? I am hoping so and that it is only a matter of time before an arrest is made. OTOH, I fear there's not enough, if any, killer DNA, OR if there is, it could be explained away by a good defence attorney. Even if the creep is already in jail somewhere for some other heinous crime, we still want him nailed for this one. We need justice for Libby and Abby. I sincerely hope it's just a matter of time to get everything they need to not only make an arrest, but to secure a conviction.

BBM

IMO a 'mistake' would be something like mishandling/losing evidence. LE takes an investigation in the direction the evidence leads them, and if this happens to be down a path that looks like the right one in the beginning but turns out to be a dead end, is that really a mistake? LE can't help it if they are lied to or if POIs are supplied with false alibis. It can take many months of investigation to untangle a web of lies.

I agree this case is complex, LE have said so and also said there is a 'twist'. Although its incredulous to believe in a small town, I'm thinking the twist is that there were two predators at the trails that day, working independently of each other, each hunting for a random victim, probably to sexually assault. One was BG, the younger, more clean-cut looking guy who nobody would assume is a predator but is actually the murderer of Libby and Abby. The other is the older, scruffier looking guy who better fits the stereotypical profile of a 'boogeyman'. I think a couple of witnesses saw this older guy hanging around the trails or maybe hitchhiking in the area that afternoon and reported it to LE, leading them to believe that the killer was likely transient or on the fringes of society. Their descriptions, plus what was discernable from the image/video on Libby's phone, resulted in the composite sketch released in July 2017. I think is it more than a coincidence that the man depicted in that sketch was ruled out as POI around the time CE was arrested for a different crime. This is when LE changed direction and released the sketch of the younger looking guy who they say is not the same person as the one in the composite sketch and is now considered to be the face of BG and the girls' murderer.

IF in fact CE was there (there's no denying his uncanny resemblance to sketch #1), that perhaps shines some light on his social media obsession with the case. Just because he has committed some crimes himself doesn't mean he'd be immune to the normal human reaction of "whoa - I can't believe I was on the trails while this was happening." He perhaps didn't come forward as a witness because of his own run-ins with the law, but maybe he did shed some light once arrested for unrelated reasons in the months leading up to this recent press conference.

IF in fact CE was there (there's no denying his uncanny resemblance to sketch #1), that perhaps shines some light on his social media obsession with the case. Just because he has committed some crimes himself doesn't mean he'd be immune to the normal human reaction of "whoa - I can't believe I was on the trails while this was happening." He perhaps didn't come forward as a witness because of his own run-ins with the law, but maybe he did shed some light once arrested for unrelated reasons in the months leading up to this recent press conference.

Who is CE then?

I recall, very recently reading about technology involving composite sketches of people, made using only their voice.
They seem to be amazingly accurate.
Now, I'm not able to find this info anywhere.

I don’t have much faith In something like that

Jmo

I recall, very recently reading about technology involving composite sketches of people, made using only their voice.
They seem to be amazingly accurate.
Now, I'm not able to find this info anywhere.

This is purely anecdotal... but I can tell you honestly, that the first time I saw Millie Vanilli on video singing a song, I turned to my wife and said, those voices don't match those lip movements. They aren't singing.

It was like 5 years later that the scandal broke when they were live on stage when the record skipped so to speak...and that they were not singing any of their songs. When my wife heard the news she said, "Oh my God! You called that one! And you've never said that about any other singers except them!"

Not bragging at all... but I could probably match 80% of the random voices versus a face.

BBM

IMO a 'mistake' would be something like mishandling/losing evidence. LE takes an investigation in the direction the evidence leads them, and if this happens to be down a path that looks like the right one in the beginning but turns out to be a dead end, is that really a mistake? LE can't help it if they are lied to or if POIs are supplied with false alibis. It can take many months of investigation to untangle a web of lies.

I agree this case is complex, LE have said so and also said there is a 'twist'. Although its incredulous to believe in a small town, I'm thinking the twist is that there were two predators at the trails that day, working independently of each other, each hunting for a random victim, probably to sexually assault. One was BG, the younger, more clean-cut looking guy who nobody would assume is a predator but is actually the murderer of Libby and Abby. The other is the older, scruffier looking guy who better fits the stereotypical profile of a 'boogeyman'. I think a couple of witnesses saw this older guy hanging around the trails or maybe hitchhiking in the area that afternoon and reported it to LE, leading them to believe that the killer was likely transient or on the fringes of society. Their descriptions, plus what was discernable from the image/video on Libby's phone, resulted in the composite sketch released in July 2017. I think is it more than a coincidence that the man depicted in that sketch was ruled out as POI around the time CE was arrested for a different crime. This is when LE changed direction and released the sketch of the younger looking guy who they say is not the same person as the one in the composite sketch and is now considered to be the face of BG and the girls' murderer.

So the older perp is not the perp. Why did he not come forward if he was innocent is what I wonder.

As to LE mistakes,yes I think they made a mistake not declaring an Amber alert, in the first place and secondly calling of the search leaving volunteers tramping around a crime scene. Thirdly, waiting two years to release one more word and the video and fourth, the sketch fiasco, whatever has happened there was obviously a mistake. Fifth, the hitchhiker/duffe bag info and last, the VOI they did not announce for more than two years.
As for the twist- they have a lot of video and audio but are only giving out a bit every two years.

This is purely anecdotal... but I can tell you honestly, that the first time I saw Millie Vanilli on video singing a song, I turned to my wife and said, those voices don't match those lip movements. They aren't singing.

It was like 5 years later that the scandal broke when they were live on stage when the record skipped so to speak...and that they were not singing any of their songs. When my wife heard the news she said, "Oh my God! You called that one! And you've never said that about any other singers except them!"

Not bragging at all... but I could probably match 80% of the random voices versus a face.
"Millie Vanilli" LOL, thanks I need a good laugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53