Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional investigators and prosecutors and legals cross examining always know the answer before posing a question as well. All questions are a well planned strategy - I am speaking from my professional experience.
That’s a totally different strategy from mapping, as all well educated professionals know. IMO

Is this confirmed about TJ’s car???? Or should it be allegedly? Appears as so in both MSN and DailyM articles:

“The child molester was previously considered a person of interest in the investigation after his car was spotted on the street on the day of William's disappearance.”

Ref: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/shock-twist-in-william-tyrrell-case-as-its-revealed-a-paedophile-and-two-mystery-women-will-give-evidence-at-inquest-into-the-toddlers-disappearance/ar-AAEsg2W?li=AAgfIYZ&ocid=mailsignout

There is nothing extraordinary in those investigation processes. Quite standard procedures.

I would like to hear the detail of when FFC drove Batar Creek Rd. Media article supplied upthread that details that show police were obviously told of a dark grey 4wd that exited Benaroon at around 10.30am that morning. We know the family vehicle was dark grey 4wd and that MFC returned at around 10.30am....articles supplied upthread previously.
@papertrail
Is there anything in that list of investigation processes which could have confirmed the morning's activities at the house after the Spiderman photo was taken? (My guess is that no, there isn't, but that's MOO.)

I don't remember any reports or links showing that it was a dark grey 4WD seen leaving Benaroon Drive? But I agree it would be good to know more about FFC's drive: the first mention of it was at the inquest, it's the only topic from FFC's walk-through interview video released to the public, and even after four episodes of the podcast still hasn't been explained. It's too mysterious.

A convicted paedophile and two mystery women will give evidence at the upcoming inquest.

The list of 42 witnesses Bill Spedding, his wife Margaret, Laurieton Public School official Valda Ballesty, hairdresser Angela Eschler and other people who took part in the search.

A neighbour of William’s foster grandmother, Paul Savage, and NSW Mid North Coast locals Patrick Teeling and Laurieton milk vendor and former journalist, Gordon Wiegold, will also be called.

Another local man, Geoff Owen, had installed the decking at the Benaroon Drive house where William was playing before he vanished

Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

Last edited:
Is this confirmed about TJ’s car???? Or should it be allegedly? Appears as so in both MSN and DailyM articles:

“The child molester was previously considered a person of interest in the investigation after his car was spotted on the street on the day of William's disappearance.”

Ref: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/shock-twist-in-william-tyrrell-case-as-its-revealed-a-paedophile-and-two-mystery-women-will-give-evidence-at-inquest-into-the-toddlers-disappearance/ar-AAEsg2W?li=AAgfIYZ&ocid=mailsignout

Oh this made my stomach drop. Wasn’t this paedophile’s burnt car found?
The only, only thing I like about these articles are the name & photos shared world wide of each of these monsters. Forever outed as the vile part of society our questionable laws allow them in

I’m intrigued with these witnesses.
Geoff Owen, had installed the decking at the Benaroon Drive house where William was playing before he vanished. (No secret trapdoors)

The owners of the Buzz Cafe so they must have been at the cafe that day.

It’ll be interesting to hear from Laurieton Public School official Valda Ballesty. (Any photos?)

Oh this made my stomach drop. Wasn’t this paedophile’s burnt car found?
The only, only thing I like about these articles are the name & photos shared world wide of each of these monsters. Forever outed as the vile part of society our questionable laws allow them in

So it was TJ’s car.
16154002-7255829-image-a-24_1563353283524.jpg

+4
The child molester was previously considered a person of interest in the investigation after his white station wagon was spotted on the street on the day of William's disappearance

Paedophile to give evidence at William Tyrrell inquest | Daily Mail Online

Buckle up guys.

So it was TJ’s car.
16154002-7255829-image-a-24_1563353283524.jpg

+4
The child molester was previously considered a person of interest in the investigation after his white station wagon was spotted on the street on the day of William's disappearance

Paedophile to give evidence at William Tyrrell inquest | Daily Mail Online

Buckle up guys.
I don't recall ever reading that it was TJ's white vehicle on Benaroon that morning. It seems the wording on these two articles is identical, so seems one media perhaps got it from the other, and that neither bothered to check facts. I believe GJ got a warrant to confiscate the white vehicle associated with TJ and I'm sure it was very thoroughly forensically examined. Considering that nobody else seems to have seen any vehicles on the street that day other than FM, and FM did not jot down license plate numbers, there would be no way to say that it was TJ's vehicle in the street - unless the forensic exam of his vehicle found traces of William - but then if that were the case, I'm sure TJ would be charged and in jail right now, since there is absolutely no other explanation for why W's DNA would be found in TJ's vehicle.

Methinks the reporters are getting carried away with the tiny snippets of info they sniped from one reporter's 'exclusive' article stating whose names appear on the list of people to be called upon at the upcoming inquest.

I don't recall ever reading that it was TJ's white vehicle on Benaroon that morning. It seems the wording on these two articles is identical, so seems one media perhaps got it from the other, and that neither bothered to check facts. I believe GJ got a warrant to confiscate the white vehicle associated with TJ and I'm sure it was very thoroughly forensically examined. Considering that nobody else seems to have seen any vehicles on the street that day other than FM, and FM did not jot down license plate numbers, there would be no way to say that it was TJ's vehicle in the street - unless the forensic exam of his vehicle found traces of William - but then if that were the case, I'm sure TJ would be charged and in jail right now, since there is absolutely no other explanation for why W's DNA would be found in TJ's vehicle.

Methinks the reporters are getting carried away with the tiny snippets of info they sniped from one reporter's 'exclusive' article stating whose names appear on the list of people to be called upon at the upcoming inquest.
Just a thought that has just come to me,i may be slow on this..but ffc said windows were tinted ..anyone have pic of car that was taken away

ok just found a picture and no tinted windows,not sure where i heard her speaking but maybe it was the car
Here is the pic of his vehicle being towed away for forensic examination - windows don't seem like much tinting (can see right through one to another), and definitely has hubcaps installed at this point in time (one year later on Sept16/15):
TJs white vehicle towed news.com.au 092615.jpg
Paedophile’s car seized in Tyrrell case

This is a reporter's record of what had been discussed at the inquest (I know we have heard it from various sources that FFC said tinted windows rolled down and missing hubcaps, but for expediency, I found this one):
"* She noticed two cars, parked on the nearby street, one was white the other grey, parked close together. They were dirty, had missing hubcaps and tinted windows."
William Tyrrell's known final movements

Here is the pic of his vehicle being towed away for forensic examination - windows don't seem like much tinting (can see right through one to another), and definitely has hubcaps installed at this point in time (one year later on Sept16/15):
View attachment 193860
Paedophile’s car seized in Tyrrell case

This is a reporter's record of what had been discussed at the inquest (I know we have heard it from various sources that FFC said tinted windows rolled down and missing hubcaps, but for expediency, I found this one):
"* She noticed two cars, parked on the nearby street, one was white the other grey, parked close together. They were dirty, had missing hubcaps and tinted windows."
William Tyrrell's known final movements
yes well that kind of counts out the white wagon..so on to other car maybe ? is this the one that was burnt out or was it another car belonging to TJ..would someone have a idea

yes well that kind of counts out the white wagon..so on to other car maybe ? is this the one that was burnt out or was it another car belonging to TJ..would someone have a idea

The white station wagon was AJ's wifes car that she shared with the neighbours and he drove without her knowing. We have not been told if he had his own car.

If we are still talking about the news article which stated that TJ's vehicle had been on Benaroon Drive on that morning, I think the reporter just has it wrong (otherwise, I'm pretty sure that TJ would be in jail facing charges if LE knew this)..
The burned out vehicle was another time when (some or one) news report(s) said the vehicle was suspected to have belonged to TJ, but I don't believe it was ever confirmed?
burnt car gympietimes.jpg
Interesting... I don't remember reading this part before:

"During their investigation, police interest was piqued by two vehicles thought to have been seen parked outside William's foster grandmother's house.

One of the cars is understood to have been white and the other silver.

A white car was towed from Jones's home in 2015, and the car found abandoned in the bush was silver."

Could burnt-out car help lead police to William Tyrrell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member