MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on this: Some outlets are reporting that the docket has been changed to reflect “murder” as the charge, I just went in and looked at the physical docket again and it still says “invest.“ I have no doubt the other media have good information, but I still haven’t seen that.

Update on this: Some outlets are reporting that the docket has been changed to reflect “murder” as the charge, I just went in and looked at the physical docket again and it still says “invest.“ I have no doubt the other media have good information, but I still haven’t seen that.

Therese has said that the Oxford Eagle has published it has been changed to murder and that their sources are better than hers. Interesting. She is the best of the best and always my main source for everything here. She is a true investigative journalist but was also a first responder prior to being a journalist. top notch.

Therese has said that the Oxford Eagle has published it has been changed to murder and that their sources are better than hers. Interesting. She is the best of the best and always my main source for everything here. She is a true investigative journalist but was also a first responder prior to being a journalist. top notch.
I think she is going to be the source to follow on this case. Seems trustworthy.

jmo

Another entitled boy who values no life other than his own--jmo and I am basing it on what I have seen on his own SM.

Whatever his motive or reason, whatever he was trying to keep from happening in his own life by killing her, or if he was trying to punish her, he effectively just ended his own life.

How can they not understand that--sheer stupidity? I know it is speculated there is an arrogance with most perps that they won't get caught but one has to be a total ignoramus to believe that--especially nowadays.

I am outraged on her behalf, someone she knew, another college student no less, not an abduction by a stranger. My heart aches for her family. RIP Ally.

Jmo.

Another entitled boy who values no life other than his own--jmo and I am basing it on what I have seen on his own SM.

Whatever his motive or reason, whatever he was trying to keep from happening in his own life from by killing her, or if he was trying to punish her, he effectively just ended his own life.

How can they not understand that--sheer stupidity? I know it is speculated there is an arrogance with most perps that they won't get caught but one has to be a total ignoramus to believe that--especially nowadays.

I am outraged on her behalf, someone she knew, another college student no less, not an abduction by a stranger. My heart aches for her family. RIP Ally.

Jmo.

I agree with you. Anyone who murders is entitled whether they feel they are entitled to your stuff, your life or to conceal their own mistakes. It doesn't matter the background. Harming another human is entitlement at its basic core.

I agree with you. Anyone who murders is entitled whether they feel they are entitled to your stuff, your life or to conceal their own mistakes. It doesn't matter the background. Harming another human is entitlement at its basic core.

Very well said! The background does make no difference, I agree. They come from all types of backgrounds. This case and the Lueck case have some similarities but far more differences and the type of perp is one, entirely different backgrounds. However, both felt entitled to do as they did to these young female college students. As you say, murdering in and of itself is feeling entitled to do so for their own selfish purposes.

Jmo.

Whatever his motive or reason, whatever he was trying to keep from happening in his own life by killing her, or if he was trying to punish her, he effectively just ended his own life.

Jmo.
I'm always reminded of the line that Ron White said. " You can't fix stupid"

I'm always reminded of the line that Ron White said. " You can't fix stupid"

Yep. So was he worse off 3 days ago with "whatever" caused this or is he going to be worse off in Parchmen Prison? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Edited to add: I still believe in "innocent until proven guilty" however, my statement is based upon my own personal opinion if he is in fact the perp.

Thinking he wanted them to be more serious and she didn't. Or she was breaking it off with him or broke it off with him and he tried to rekindle and was rejected.

This case reminds me of Emma Walker's murder.

Maybe I'm being too quick to judge the motive but this is the feeling I'm getting here.

I definitely get an arrogant, conceited, entitled vibe reading through his twitter. Had every opportunity in life and look what he has done with it. His feed reads like he's a dumb teenager and rigid, which possibly means controlling (armchair assessment, my opinion only).

I'm sorry if she was involved with him because he doesn't seem like a fun date or good catch, imo. I don't mean to be flip about that considering he is under arrest and she was murdered. He's just....yuck. imo

jmo

Wow I can't believe how quickly this all unfolded, I just started reading and texted my brother about it who went to Ole Miss and graduated a year ago. He said he's been to this location a few times to go swimming, it wasn't a "locals only" spot. IMO I wonder if it'll be one or two counts of murder, my brother and I thinking along the same lines for motive. Such a disgustingly horrible way to handle things. I hope this spoiled arrogant *advertiser censored****** gets the book thrown at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard