CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess there will be Tshirts available in about 72 hours.

You can donate to support their cause. They've had a goal of $100,000 for the last 9 months or so.

I hope today's news will swiftly get them over the top!
I am probably not allowed to give this info, but there is a Support Bear Clan Patrol Go Fund Me page if people wanted to donate

I'm going to guess there will be Tshirts available in about 72 hours.

You can donate to support their cause. They've had a goal of $100,000 for the last 9 months or so.

I hope today's news will swiftly get them over the top!
Thank you! I will donate to them. :) And they'll probably wonder why they're getting money from Arkansas. LOL

Do the police search through the night using night vision? Do they try to communicate? Negotiators? Or do they wait until morning?

The community won’t sleep well tonight.

McLeod and Schmegelsky will be dead tired, hungry, wet and cold at daybreak.

If they were holed up in a hunt cabin they could have had all of that. Plus supplies es to carry out
I don't think this is reasonable. Today's activity suggests they've been very close to Sundance/ Gillam for the past 5 days, not 30 miles out in the bush. The abandoned cabins around are grim, and they wouldnt dare light a fire to dry clothes and shoes, heat whatever food they had.

We've seen a jacket on BS, but we haven't seen that KM had a jacket. The likely didn't have a waterproof jacket and likely not waterproof boots.

I don't believe there has been a confirmation that the Rav 4 belonged to LD, we have all made that assumption but no RCMP confirmation.
There has been no confirmation of anything, not how or when Mr Dyck died, if the car was his or any information about why they are also suspects in the couple's murder.

Do the police search through the night using night vision? Do they try to communicate? Negotiators? Or do they wait until morning?

The community won’t sleep well tonight.

McLeod and Schmegelsky will be dead tired, wet and cold at daybreak.

Yes, we can be pretty confident that Police will search all night. They'll try to keep the fugitives awake and wear them down.

I don't think this is reasonable. Today's activity suggests they've been very close to Sundance/ Gillam for the past 5 days, not 30 miles out in the bush. The abandoned cabins around are grim, and they wouldnt dare light a fire to dry clothes and shoes, heat whatever food they had.

We've seen a jacket on BS, but we haven't seen that KM had a jacket. The likely didn't have a waterproof jacket and likely not waterproof boots.
I would think if they were holed up in a cabin, too, they wouldn't have had to go rummage through the dump for food since folks have been talking about how the cabins are usually kept stocked.

So...York Landing is 200 Km (about 123 miles) from Gillam. 5 (or 6) days since last sighting. They would have to travel, at a minimum, 20-25 miles per day to get to York Landing.

The walk is too long, and they would have to cross Nelson River. The train goes north at Fox Lake.

If these guys are actually found in York Landing First Nation community, they may have taken a canoe down Nelson River from the converter station area, at the very end of the road.

Back in July 2017 those 2 German tourists were canoeing down Hayes River, to get to historic York Factory.

Theseg guys may have heard about their muskeg hike to Gillam from someone working at Keeyask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa