Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they were her 'Sugar Daddies'. One has a Texas drivers license number. Unless he recently moved to Utah what would someone from Texas have to do with this?

Looking at the two guys ... that seems unlikely.

i haven’t looked at Venmo to compare. But if you look closely more than two names were left unredacted.

That’s a really good point. The Venmo doesn’t have a warrant with it. Would that be because it was public? There could be private transactions too.

The names on the list don't match up with the public transactions or friends on his Venmo. I didn't look at her Venmo. Of course, you don't need to be friends on Venmo to exchange money.

Considering they are looking at teller transactions, I'm a little surprised they don't seem to have a warrant for the Venmo of either.

Maybe it's a college student who is from Texas.
Maybe one or both of her roomates?

I wondered about that in terms of the roommate or perhaps a former boyfriend based on what I think is the facebook of at least one of the individuals.

This guy truly is an idiot. First, he left evidence in his backyard. Then he wanted to pay someone to come do work in his backyard, rather than just buy bags of soil and doing the work himself. Everyone that thinks he is some sort of criminal mastermind, or that he was running some kind of organized sex ring, or that he has even killed before... I think you are sadly mistaken. He is too sloppy, lazy, and incompetent.

This guy truly is an idiot. First, he left evidence in his backyard. Then he wanted to pay someone to come do work in his backyard, rather than just buy bags of soil and doing the work himself. Everyone that thinks he is some sort of criminal mastermind, or that he was running some kind of organized sex ring, or that he has even killed before... I think you are sadly mistaken. He is too sloppy, lazy, and incompetent.

partially accurate .... "He is sloppy, lazy, and incompetent" and evil.

Yep, I'm with you. Those pesky bricks! Who knows what might be under there. (((shudder)))

Getting some of the article on the thread:

[...]

“I just felt like there was something that he was trying to cover up,” LF said of the potential client.

He said a man named Ayoola Ajayi contacted LF through Angie's List on Monday, June 24. That was one week after Lueck disappeared, and days after her family reported her missing.

[...]

"We had a phone conversation," Fullmer explained. "I asked him to be a little bit more specific in what he was looking for. He said his backyard needed to be leveled or graded, maybe some soil and some sod brought in."

[...]

Ajayi wanted the project done ASAP. Fullmer said Ajayi needed was in a hurry and wanted everything done within a few days.

“When I told him we were out a month, he was pretty disappointed,” LF said. “But, I kind of told him that's what to expect in June in landscaping.”

[...]

“We ended up never meeting. And, I think that was the day police ended up on-site,” Fullmer said.

[...]

As soon as Fullmer made the connection, he said he called police.

Fullmer’s text messages and phone call information are now part of a huge list the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office recently released.

[...]

“I had a like a physical reaction to it,” Fullmer said, of his realization. “I'm like, I was supposed to go and bring in soil and sod and bury that backyard. So, it's kind of a disturbing thought.”

Actually there is a name on the list on his Venmo transaction history.
Looking at the two guys ... that seems unlikely.

The names on the list don't match up with the public transactions or friends on his Venmo. I didn't look at her Venmo. Of course, you don't need to be friends on Venmo to exchange money.

Considering they are looking at teller transactions, I'm a little surprised they don't seem to have a warrant for the Venmo of either.

I wondered about that in terms of the roommate or perhaps a former boyfriend based on what I think is the facebook of at least one of the individuals.

Totally agree, but the bed cam and living room cam are listed under ML's SD camera card. On her camera card. So that's curious to me.

According to the house cleaner witness, AA allegedly had several cameras in his home but none were collected according to the SA. Probably the first things AA destroyed --just before getting rid of the mattress/box spring.

Can't believe he even tried to have the yard landscapped/sod placed ASAP! :eek:

MOO

According to the house cleaner witness, AA allegedly had several cameras in his home but none were collected according to the SA. Probably the first things AA destroyed --just before getting rid of the mattress/box spring.

MOO
I can't remember the contractors name that AA talked to about the secret sound proof room with ceiling hooks. He on the list? When I heard about that, I knew this was not going to be a simplistic case. I think it could be the tip of a much more sinister crime. But time will tell. If there is a trial and I pray there is...nothing will shock me that comes out. I believe this poor child got in way over her head and try as she might, couldn't get out. Nothing is as easy as it seems. So sorry for her :(.

He’s commenting on the warrants issued....

Chris Bertram, retired Unified Police deputy chief who is now a criminal justice professor and private investigator, took a look through the pages to help explain what the document outlines.

“You can maybe see how they potentially were introduced to each other, or maybe became acquainted with each other,” Bertram said, of Ajayi and Lueck.

According to the document, search warrants were served on both Ajayi and Lueck’s accounts on Seeking Arrangement and Tinder.

Tinder is a location-based dating app.

Seeking Arrangement is a site that advertises sugar baby and sugar daddy relationships.

“Tinder and Seeking Arrangements are commonplace in people meeting, or hooking up, or dating,” Bertram explained.

“What’s interesting, is there's nothing else in this document that kind of indicates how they may have met,” he said.

It’s the first time the investigation has officially made a link with specific dating app accounts.

New documents outline evidence in MacKenzie Lueck murder investigation

You gotta love that even though he's a shady killer, he still has this rosy naive immigrant view of America as this wonderful place where you just call people up to grade and sod your suburban human burn pit.

MOO

Interestingly, I don't see the cleaning lady's name on the discovery docs (but the landscaper is there). Perhaps the house cleaner's story about cameras everywhere is false?

Interview with the cleaning lady: MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

New interview with the landscaper: New witness: MacKenzie Lueck murder suspect wanted to carry out ‘disturbing’ project

Discovery: https://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/initial-discovery-documents-ayoola-ajayi.pdf

I doubt it was false, but it may not have brought any information that they didn’t already have? The real shocker were the cameras around the house but they may have gotten that via other means such as the search.

JUL 31, 2019
Find MacKenzie Lueck
  • This FB page was founded to find a friend, a daughter, a sorority sister and someone who was in need of help.
  • There has been a lot of information published that doesn’t begin to define the beautiful woman that they knew.
  • Read this loving write up by ML's friend, AF.
67423773_2894178957275811_8101045779025625088_n.jpg

Most criminals are not smart, and we are lucky for that.

I doubt it was false, but it may not have brought any information that they didn’t already have? The real shocker were the cameras around the house but they may have gotten that via other means such as the search.

The "cameras around the house" were the real shocker?

I'm not sure what this means. Are you saying exterior surveillance cameras that may have been obtained from neighbors?

I recall the housekeeper and a ABnB guest cite cameras inside the home but none are listed in the discovery. Makes me believe he removed and/or destroyed them before police arrived with warrants.

Only cameras listed in discovery were taken from ML (bedroom and living room).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member