Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21.1.2015: Police descend on the town of Laurieton and on a house at Bonny Hills, 26km east of Kendall, belonging to washing machine repairman, Bill Spedding.

Police will search the house, drain a septic tank, and find nothing, with Mr Spedding later being cleared of any connection with William’s disappearance.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

Wednesday 7 August to Friday 30 August 2019

Inquest into the suspected death of William TYRRELL

Missing person

Forensic Medicine and Coroners Court complex 1A Main Ave, Lidcombe - courtroom 1 at 10:00am

Before Her Honour Magistrate Grahame, Deputy State Coroner
Upcoming inquests
Does the inquest have a set time limit it runs for ? Was it 2 weeks ?

upload_2019-8-5_12-21-0.png

Thinking about the green car with the large driver, I think it makes a difference whether he drove nose in to the neighbours drive or whether he drove past and reversed into the neighbours drive. To drive in suggests the driver knew the street was a dead end and he had to turn around before reaching the end. To drive past and then reverse into the neighbours drive suggests he didn't know the street was going to abruptly end.

It has been reported in different ways, but the reports quoting FFC from the inquest state he reversed, but isn't clear if she is saying reversed in or reversed out unfortunately.

Also the two cars parked in Benaroon Drive are facing up the street not down towards Batar Creek Rd. More food for thought.

From 2015
"That vehicle did a u-turn shortly after driving past the driveway, then drove out of Benaroon Drive.
Mother's triple-0 call released in search for 3yo William Tyrrell

March 2019
The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.
Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

March 2019
The mum today recalled that the car entered a neighbour's driveway, reversed out and drove back down Benaroon Drive, a bushy street in a quiet north coast village.
How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

The Australian
@australian

·
16m

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller says charges against former detective Gary Jubelin won’t change his opinion.

I can't post or read the article as it is paywalled.

“He was a dedicated police officer and he did a lot of charity work and he did wonderful things for victims of homicides and that shouldn’t be forgotten because of the matter that’s before the courts,” Commissioner Fuller said at the official opening of the new police station at Mount Druitt.

“If I saw him I would certainly stop, I’d shake his hand and thank him for what he did,” he said.

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said his opinion of former detective Gary Jubelin would not change, despite Mr Jubelin’s criminal charges for interfering in the high-profile William Tyrrell investigation.....................................

The former high-profile detective was forced to resign and in a Sydney court last week he pleaded not guilty to four criminal charges.

NoCookies | The Australian
Mick Fuller says his opinion of Gary Jubelin remains unchanged despite charges

The Australian
@australian

·
16m

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller says charges against former detective Gary Jubelin won’t change his opinion.

I can't post or read the article as it is paywalled.
Can't post it all as it's paywalled so would be against TOS, but here is a small part:

'NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said his opinion of former detective Gary Jubelin would not change, despite Mr Jubelin’s criminal charges for interfering in the high-profile William Tyrrell investigation.

Speaking for the first time since Mr Jubelin was charged with breaching the Surveillance Devices Act in the Tyrrell case, Comissioner Fuller said he “would shake his hand and thank him” for his work if he saw him on the street.'

“He was a dedicated police officer and he did a lot of charity work and he did wonderful things for victims of homicides and that shouldn’t be forgotten because of the matter that’s before the courts,” Commissioner Fuller said at the official opening of the new police station at Mount Druitt.

“If I saw him I would certainly stop, I’d shake his hand and thank him for what he did,” he said.

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said his opinion of former detective Gary Jubelin would not change, despite Mr Jubelin’s criminal charges for interfering in the high-profile William Tyrrell investigation.....................................

The former high-profile detective was forced to resign and in a Sydney court last week he pleaded not guilty to four criminal charges.

NoCookies | The Australian
Mick Fuller says his opinion of Gary Jubelin remains unchanged despite charges
BBM-Interfering? :eek:

I just can't help but ask 'how would this happen ' ?

If not deliberate, which begs a question - then there's a huge other question to be answered - IMO

I'm pretty sure all interested parties are entitled to the brief of evidence? Allows them to ask relevant questions regarding the facts outlined in the brief. AFAIK?
IMO

View attachment 196843

Thinking about the green car with the large driver, I think it makes a difference whether he drove nose in to the neighbours drive or whether he drove past and reversed into the neighbours drive. To drive in suggests the driver knew the street was a dead end and he had to turn around before reaching the end. To drive past and then reverse into the neighbours drive suggests he didn't know the street was going to abruptly end.

It has been reported in different ways, but the reports quoting FFC from the inquest state he reversed, but isn't clear if she is saying reversed in or reversed out unfortunately.

Also the two cars parked in Benaroon Drive are facing up the street not down towards Batar Creek Rd. More food for thought.

From 2015
"That vehicle did a u-turn shortly after driving past the driveway, then drove out of Benaroon Drive.
Mother's triple-0 call released in search for 3yo William Tyrrell

March 2019
The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.
Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer

March 2019
The mum today recalled that the car entered a neighbour's driveway, reversed out and drove back down Benaroon Drive, a bushy street in a quiet north coast village.
How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online
@Blues Clues
Good thinking! This is from FFC's police statement about the car (before she remembered the driver), and now I'm supposing it shows that Mr Large Man did know the road:

(about 30:15)
FFC's statement read by an actor: "I looked out onto the road and saw a dark green-grey sedan drive past Mum's house, up Benaroon Drive, towards the [No.52] house next door. The car just nosed into the [No.52] driveway, and then backed out of the driveway."

- transcribed by me, from: Where's William Tyrrell? Episode 1, "The Little Boy in the Spiderman Suit", 24 June 2019, on acast.
There's a bit more of the statement in post #1504, thread #41, but it doesn't mention anything else about nosing in/reversing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelbyIce