TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that they possibly believe that she is off voluntary doing drugs. Everyone deserves to be found regardless of certain life choices that most of us see as destructive. IMO if LE thought she was abducted or murdered there would likely be more requests for info, etc.
IMO two things happened there. If the friend she called for help is to be believed, she was probably drugged. We don't know how this came about. But that wasn't it. I think someone disappeared her, otherwise she would have been found right there. One thing (getting drugged) could have happened without the other (disappearance). Maybe they are connected, maybe not. I don't think the police believe that she took off on her own.

If Prisma suffered from depression and or anxiety did she have prescription medication(s) that she took? For example, if she routinely took anti-depression or mood stabilzing RX's and had either A) stopped taking the meds for various reasons, couldn't afford them or felt she no longer needed them OR even was afraid the bio father would attempt to use mental health against her to gain custody & not pay child support. What would her frame of mind be? Symptons of cold tukey stopping med? Add alcohol?

If Prisma suffered from depression and or anxiety did she have prescription medication(s) that she took? For example, if she routinely took anti-depression or mood stabilzing RX's and had either A) stopped taking the meds for various reasons, couldn't afford them or felt she no longer needed them OR even was afraid the bio father would attempt to use mental health against her to gain custody & not pay child support. What would her frame of mind be? Symptons of cold tukey stopping med? Add alcohol?
If I'm not mistaken she took him to court not so long ago to make him start paying. Maybe he wasn't even interested in custody at that time. If there was something in his favor that he could use in court, he would have done it already, IMO.
I don't see this connected to her child's father.

And on the other hand did she take prescription anti-anxiety meds? Speaking from experience being a single parent, who had not until pretty soon before gone missing had any finanical help & been a victim of DV she would have been a perfect example of someone in need of both types of RX's. Did she take benzo type as needed maybe? Mixed with alcholic drinks @ lunch? Could have taken one on her way to lunch to calm her nerves. Argument was serious enough to warrant a 911 call from the restaurant. After avoiding the police was she upset enough to take one more hoping to calm down enough to return to her new job from lunch? If anyone here has ever done what I did ONCE as a new patient on Xanax you can relate to my example! Not knowing how drinking makes the medication effect you on top of the panic attack of public disturbance fight you can easily feel the need to take as needed another pill. When intoxicated your memory is not functioning properly due to mixing meds & drinking. I was so upset that I took a Xanax on my way home so I would be calmn enough to lie down and get prepared for my child to be home in a few hours. 3 1mg benzos to anyone is too much esp in a 3-4 hour window! Add 1 or 2 margaritas and you have qiven yourself a mind eraser! I have no memory of driving myself home, laying down, nothing. My aunt came looking for me when daycare called my mom and I woke up in an ambulance accused of trying to kill myself!! Labwork proved what little I did recall. THIS IS ONLY A DIFFERENT APPROACH OF THINKING WHAT COULD HAVE PROMPTED HER CALL TO FRIEND STATING SHE DIDNT FEEL NORMAL. IN NO WAY DO I MEAN TO IMPLY PRISMA ABUSED ANY SUBSTANCES

I'm just trying to think outside of the box. Looking for a unthougt of cause for her parking like she did, not being at the right apt building, making so many calls in such a small time frame and looking for various reasons why everything she did goes against her typical behavior. Talking to sitter an hour, not returning to work. Possible medication side effects stopping suddenly. Could LEO believe she purposely tried to hurt herself when she didn't? Suicides or attempts are not discussed on my local news but if it was publicly witnessed it is reported quickly & quietly. I dont think she did anything to herself. I do think there was a reason she was unstable,confused and worried about herself and didnt do it on purpose if there is no other explanation for it. Then someone possibly unknown to her offered to take her to a hospital or to her family. Her cautions were lowered and whoever pretended to help her took her away from the metroplex. Cabin at a lake or deer camper perhaps? She very well might be alive and held against her will somewhere remote enough no one would hear if she made noise or tried to run. Extremely terrifying thought but very possible.

Law enforcement obviously has more information than we do. And they don’t seem truly concerned. Has she turned her phone back on? Has she withdrawn money? It doesn’t seem like they suspect foul play. There would have to be obvious reasons why they wouldn’t suspect foul play. Any other person who just vanished from the face of the earth, after the police were called after a huge fight at a restaurant, would be taken more seriously unless they know something we don’t.
I don't see how you can conclude that LE are not concerned.
If somebody turned her phone back on or there were money withdrawals made from her account after her disappearance, you can bet LE would make sure to find who was behind it. If she was found to be voluntary missing, they would have declared so.
If you find no concrete evidence of foul play, you can't claim it was such. That doesn't mean that it wasn't.

I would think that she was drugged at the bar and then she was going to the ex boyfriends apartment to continue the argument or discussion from the bar.
The events at the bar/restaurant and the appartment complex were several hours apart. Nobody, except maybe the police, knows where she went after the bar.

Last edited:
I think the family needs to use the reward $ to hire a private detective.
If I remember correctly @winter63 a PI was hired. He hit a trail that went cold. After the video of PRISMA in front of elevators. Her trail ended. I do believe and have hope that LE have some info that is not being released. We have witnessed this in many missing cases. I will continue to follow, maybe more info sooner than later.

nothing new, her credit cards, bank account, phone have not been touched, it now seems like its a cold case

I am sorry to hear this. I hope they are doing things behind the scenes and perhaps not sharing the info. I mean there is video in this case, there is her phone record, her car remained, they have starting points at least. The perp almost has to be someone she called or someone in that building or so one would think. A random occurrence seems unlikely imo.

Why would the ex she was in restaurant with drug her? She was seen alone long afterwards, wasn’t she? What would be his reason if he does not plan to lure her away from there to some hidden place? Instead, they obviously parted.

Why would the ex she was in restaurant with drug her? She was seen alone long afterwards, wasn’t she? What would be his reason if he does not plan to lure her away from there to some hidden place? Instead, they obviously parted.

They were gone when LE arrived, I guess there is the possibility they went elsewhere or it carried on elsewhere...? Or further contact was made? There is a gap of a few hours that LE may know about but we do not...

They were gone when LE arrived, I guess there is the possibility they went elsewhere or it carried on elsewhere...? Or further contact was made? There is a gap of a few hours that LE may know about but we do not...
We need more info about that gap...someone knows something. She didn't go for 4 hour walk alone after the bar to think things through. Someone must have seen her in that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member