Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope they can identify those unknown fingerprints found on the window panel.

So an open window and unknown fingerprints is not evidence of a possible abduction? Officials say no evidence of a possible abduction.

Twitter

So many people must have touched that window though, there could be prints from people who have stayed there before.

Sorry, this may be a very silly question, but what if she was buried deep in the rainforest? Would they find her the way the search team are looking?
Or not even deep in the forest, but buried close by. I think typically the strategy is to first search for a living person then after some time, the tactics change to recovering a body.

I do not suspect the parents in any way either. I really do not like Nora being connected to the McCann case and I was wondering why this was being connected.

Nora Quoirin mystery has chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann and Ben Needham’s disappearances, says top cop who worked on Maddie case - Usa Today Post

Jim Gamble is the former chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre[/caption]

“Ultimately, the cases of children go missing abroad are so rare that we tend to know the names of all of them,” said Mr Gamble, who investigated Madeleine’s disappearance.

“This is now one of three cases that are similar…Ben Needham who went missing many years ago, Madeleine McCann who is still on everybody’s minds and now Nora.”

Mr Gamble added he hoped cops used a “belt and braces” approach during the “golden hours” after Nora was first reported missing on Sunday.

“I am reassured talking to family that there are lots of resources from police doing structured work with regards to missing side of the search,” he said.

I don’t know my child would not put up a fuss. She wouldn’t like it but she minds when told. And her pics look similar she clinches her hands. But it’s because a pic is being taken. She never strikes that pose unless a pic. Which makes me crazy. My kid is also totally opposite from the typical asd kid. She is very very very much into being touched. She makes her teacher etc hold her hAnd when walking down the hall she kisses and hugs people she loves. But is more hurt when she not touched. She touched others to. And her eye contact is excellent she actually communicates with her eyes. Hard to explain unless you know her. But for what it’s worth my daughter was part of a national study of girls compared to boys with autism. They also were doing genetic studies in this. Since it often is seen very differently in girls then boys. And girls used to have. HRdwr Time getting dx. My daughter was typical totalky until age 3. She actually had a eArly childhood screening at 22 months old. Not cuz she needed one but rather because it’s what they do here. My 22 month old scored age 4 yrs and 3 months in speech and 4 in social skills. She was over 3 in every area. Yet over night the day after she turned 3 she woke up not knowing who she was. Not able to speak she wasn’t the same child.

She still to this day has a typical brain not any indication that her areas of speech should have any issues. Yet here we were. Her autism wasn’t genetic but we finally found what set it off. Anyway my point is that in this national study the did determine that girls unless they were totally apparently delayed at birth. Usually have very different symptoms then boys. Which was one reason why they are dx so much later. My daughter was social and had eye contact loved touch. But she was refused any testing for autism until she was almost 5. Even though we could see she was autistic she just didn’t have those big signs. She didn’t sleep period for 18 months I thought you would die with that happening lol. They tested her for MR and everything else we found a new pediatrician cuz the no sleep was killing us. But he knew. Despite the non red flags and finally got her help and the gift of a drug so she would sleep. But who knows when Nora was dx. But the pics don’t really tell me what she was like normally cuz my kid is the same. Oh there’s a camera so she stops her smile. Won’t even look at the camera and glitches up. It’s so weird but in our case anyway. All pics are like that. I wish I knew why
May I ask what you think triggered the autism.? Just as a cousin of mine has a son who is autistic and exactly the same thing, at 3 he regressed. Sorry I know this is off topic and I totally understand if you dont want to elaborate.

Does anyone else think there's the possibility the break in routine (and jet lag) could have triggered unusual response/panic which led her to leave the house? Her having special needs means she might find routine extremely important to her.

This is kind of different though because there's an enormous jungle right outside the window that would actually be really fun to explore as a kid. I understand Nora seems to like to stay by her parents, but I would have certainly been up early wanting to explore the surroundings, especially if it had been hyped up in the weeks before departure[/QUOTE]

Nora Quoirin mystery has chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann and Ben Needham’s disappearances, says top cop who worked on Maddie case - Usa Today Post

Jim Gamble is the former chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre[/caption]

“Ultimately, the cases of children go missing abroad are so rare that we tend to know the names of all of them,” said Mr Gamble, who investigated Madeleine’s disappearance.

“This is now one of three cases that are similar…Ben Needham who went missing many years ago, Madeleine McCann who is still on everybody’s minds and now Nora.”

Mr Gamble added he hoped cops used a “belt and braces” approach during the “golden hours” after Nora was first reported missing on Sunday.

“I am reassured talking to family that there are lots of resources from police doing structured work with regards to missing side of the search,” he said.

Ben Needham yes. The case is quite similar if based on the theory Nora wandered off. But poor Maddie's case is completely unrelated. I just hope Nora's case stays in the media until she is found. Hopefully soon.

If she went out of the window, then I doubt she went for a wander, but anything is possible I suppose. I am starting to think perhaps someone was outside that window, encouraging her to come out that way, and helped her. But who would she trust to go with if she was so shy?
I suppose it is possible that she was not enticed from outside but was escaping from a threat inside. Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes