Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had given up all hope for this girl until I read the reviews. Now I’m leaning to something more sinister but promising for his girl. I will let you guys read the reviews and decide but a totally different vibe now

I had the same feeling. I can't understand people saying they have read everything - sometimes something alarming can be in the midst of a good review too.

whats teh date of the review for that one?

I'm not going to trawl through them all again to find you a date, sorry. You will have to trawl yourself. We are unfortunately not allowed to give any info about TA. We can only refer to it generally. We don't want this thread closed down. I've been on threads where some major turn of events has happened and one person violating the rules shut it down for days on end. So frustrating. Sorry. xx

Meanwhile, its really worrying me now that Nora is no-where to be seen. I do wish we knew what the timeline of the family movements and who they spoke to etc on their arrival that day. It would really help. Including any taxi conversations.

If she did exit via the window, i think more likely to get away from something or someone inside rather than be lured outside .Argument with a sibling? Seems strange to me that early reports suggested a sibling said she went out of the window and now lawyers preventing siblings being spoken to. I am not implying they harmed her. Do the family then think she was taken from outside? All just thoughts going through my head. I pray for Nora and her family.

You make some valid points here

From a parents point of view, I completely understand why they are saying abduction- anyone of a certain age will understand that as it’s seen as one of the key missing investigations early on from the Mccanns. But also from a psychological point of view- it is attributing guilty feelings elsewhere. If you accept immediately that your child may have wandered off- you then feel an enormous sense of guilt, far bigger than if something underhand is involved that is out of your control. Still devastating, but out of your control.
If we consider she wandered off, then why? Did she see one of the wandering dogs and think it may be lost so try to catch it (not realising they wander around the resort), did she feel hungry and attempt to walk to the dining hub and get disorientated and lose her way (I have got lost as an adult in really simply laid out resorts which just involve pathways, never mind a spread out jungle area).

Her fear of being alone or going outside unaccompanied, makes me think she may have exited close to sunrise. I think someone upthread said that was shortly after 7am, so if she woke up at 5 or 6, it would have been dawn and maybe with a bit of light she would have been okay with creeping out of a window? If the window suggestion came from her sibling, and this seems born out by prints on and around the window, then it seems maybe the sibling could be able to shed more light?

How terribly traumatizing for them all. Her parents must be in pieces.
I’m pretty sure the sibling would have alerted the parents if she’d seen Nora exit the house. Thus, I assume she guessed.

it makes sense until you read how she is so shy and timid and needs people with her....that makes me think no way would she go out by her own

unless she was maybe sleepwalking...doubtful

Or maybe she thought the window is the bathroom door?

I think someone upthread said that was shortly after 7am, so if she woke up at 5 or 6, it would have been dawn

Dawn is very short at this latitude, about half an hour. So it would start getting light after 6.30 am.

Sunrise in Bali is at 6:30 am, according to weather.com

Sunrise in Malaysia is currently at 7.12 am.

I find this very distressing ... There is a 2 page letter issued by DIG of PM wish it was translated....

Deputy Inspector-General of Police of Malaysia: No criminal element detected in Nora Quoirin’s disappearance and the case is classified as a “missing person” investigation. The public is advised not to spread false information about her case.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

I find this very distressing ... There is a 2 page letter issued by DIG of PM wish it was translated....

Deputy Inspector-General of Police of Malaysia: No criminal element detected in Nora Quoirin’s disappearance and the case is classified as a “missing person” investigation. The public is advised not to spread false information about her case.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

That's from two days ago though.

If she did exit via the window, i think more likely to get away from something or someone inside rather than be lured outside .Argument with a sibling? Seems strange to me that early reports suggested a sibling said she went out of the window and now lawyers preventing siblings being spoken to. I am not implying they harmed her. Do the family then think she was taken from outside? All just thoughts going through my head. I pray for Nora and her family.

I've pondered the question about if any of the children have information. JMO and thoughts....

The family is so distraught they can't speak publicly. Most of us have a sister or brother. No matter how hard I try to convince myself the sister knows something and is not speaking up, I can't. We lost a niece, it was horrific, my sister and brother in law did go on TV per LR request and beg the public to help. She spoke, as he sobbed uncontrollably at her side. If any of her sibling had any knowledge I believe in my heart they would have spoken up, to see your parents in this situation is unimaginable.

JMO, LE is hanging onto the missing person theory. We do not have privy to the terms and conditions the children were questioned under. The parents are doing everything, pulling out all stops, the embassy, LBGF, media, if they thought talking to LE would help, they would. We don't how traumatized the children are.

All is just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member